AarYa VMz On Humsafar Tracks - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by HiMyname21

Its Perfect and I loved it So Much..Keep Coming More...πŸ‘β­οΈ

Awww Thanks ☺️ πŸ€—
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

cant find words to praise ur work subhi dear.both d vms r fab but d longer version,its jst simply beeeautiful,i dont wanna add any more complicated adjectives wid it,its jst purely beautiful.thanx 4 making such a beauty.

Awww! That means a lot ☺️
Thanku so much for the big words πŸ€—
Shubhi, they are beautiful.πŸ‘ Oh...I so loved your choice of the song and the blending with the scenes. Thank you kiddo...for these moments of pure joy.πŸ€—
Shubhi, I loved the scenes, as usual, and I am sure u hv done a terrific job with lyrics and scene merging! Just my bad luck- my speaker has some problem...can't hear anything! just saw the scenes which were obviously wonderfully selected and merged by u! hopefully my spekaker will be ok  soon! and then i can enjoy it completely!
Originally posted by InduG64

Shubhi, they are beautiful.πŸ‘ Oh...I so loved your choice of the song and the blending with the scenes. Thank you kiddo...for these moments of pure joy.πŸ€—

Awww Indu πŸ€— You are so sweet ☺️
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

Shubhi, I loved the scenes, as usual, and I am sure u hv done a terrific job with lyrics and scene merging! Just my bad luck- my speaker has some problem...can't hear anything! just saw the scenes which were obviously wonderfully selected and merged by u! hopefully my spekaker will be ok  soon! and then i can enjoy it completely!

Without audio πŸ˜²πŸ˜² the VM is futile Riz 
Originally posted by meenagarwal

Lovely vm!!!

Thanks dear!
Omg Omg Omg shubhika u did it i really loved it i know i am to late for comments but just saw it right now awesom and the scenes u added wow beautiful 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
awesome vmz..lovely song..nice aarya scenes..πŸ˜†
keep it up..thanks for pm!!(sorry for late comment)
Originally posted by djkhan

Omg Omg Omg shubhika u did it i really loved it i know i am to late for comments but just saw it right now awesom and the scenes u added wow beautiful 😳

Awww πŸ€—
Im glad you liked it ☺️
Thanku so much ☺️