Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Siddhi out of jail

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
hi

okay not seen the episode, read the update. 

so siddhi is shown coming out of jail in the end of the episode

but from her words in the jail, doesnt look like she knows that surekha has kept her son,?

norzar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arabicastuti123

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I think sidhi doesn't know about her son being with sulehka. For her her son is living with his father and she is thinking of going back to kunal . Tomorrow she will know all , her son is with sulehka, Richa - kunal marriage ( we know it didn't happen, but sulehka thinks Richa and kunal were to marry naa). Feeling bad for sidhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arabica

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by roshani45

I think sidhi doesn't know about her son being with sulehka. For her her son is living with his father and she is thinking of going back to kunal . Tomorrow she will know all , her son is with sulehka, Richa - kunal marriage ( we know it didn't happen, but sulehka thinks Richa and kunal were to marry naa). Feeling bad for sidhi.

yup she spent 9 precious yrs of her life in jail and that too for a crime she never committed. feeling very bad for her, but hopefully now good days will be around for her when she meets one of her sons

yeah does seem that she will be told by surekha that she kept anand bec kunal married witcha. she will be heartbroken. 

norazr

arabica

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
yup she doesn't know that sulekhaji has kept her younger son with her...i think she will tell siddhi that she went to give anand D to kunal but was shocked to see that he was marrying richa...so she took back her son n raise him as her grandson...siddhi will be heartbroken to hear this...she might cry her heart out that her husband betrayed her trust...but then one day she will know the truth that her husband...her love has turn into a drunkard in her love

i feel bad for her...she never got the chance to raise her 2 new-born babies...at least kunal saw his elder son growing from a baby...infant n now 9 yrs old boy...but siddhi she doesn't even know how her sons looks like...i feel so bad for her...bcz of a devil...she sacrifice her life...her husband...her love...her babies...her motherhood...but now i am happy she will be with her anand D

Edited by Mages - 06 August 2012 at 4:07pm

arabica

-Rojaa- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rojaa-
-Rojaa-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Yes sidhi will be heartbroken :( I feel like crying when she said my husband and my son are my life. Poor lady she was in jail for a crime tha she never committed :(

@ mages yes she never got the chance to raise her kids, that's why iwant sinal to have another child so that they can raise her together:)

Edited by roshani45 - 06 August 2012 at 4:18pm

arabica

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged

Yes sidhi will be heartbroken :( I feel like crying when she said my husband and my son are my life. Poor lady she was in jail for a crime tha she never committed :(

i feel more bad seeing the real culprit crawling like a lizard in kunal's room...siddhi should come back n purified the room...its has been polluted too much in the span of 9 yrs bcz of a lizard name richa thakral

yup i feel bad too siddhi was in jail for 9 yrs for no reason...but she tool this decision for her love...n she knows that she has to live it...i hope richa's truth is exposed

@ mages yes she never got the chance to raise her kids, that's why iwant sinal to have another child so that they can raise her together:

i agree...not only siddhi even kunal could not experience his fatherhood for his younger son...n due to MU...kunal abandoned siddhi in crucial pregnancy days...i want him to compensate..so this time daughter will indeed bond her parents...sons re-unites their parents...daughter bond her parents even more...
)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sinal_Devakshiarabica

arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i feel more bad seeing the real culprit crawling like a lizard in kunal's room...siddhi should come back n purified the room...its has been polluted too much in the span of 9 yrs bcz of a lizard name richa thakral

yup i feel bad too siddhi was in jail for 9 yrs for no reason...but she tool this decision for her love...n she knows that she has to live it...i hope richa's truth is exposed

@ mages yes she never got the chance to raise her kids, that's why iwant sinal to have another child so that they can raise her together:

i agree...not only siddhi even kunal could not experience his fatherhood for his younger son...n due to MU...kunal abandoned siddhi in crucial pregnancy days...i want him to compensate..so this time daughter will indeed bond her parents...sons re-unites their parents...daughter bond her parents even more...
)

agree wid u all..

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Yes, Siddhi does not know, looks like. She will be in for a pleasant surprise that her son is with her but a rude shock that Kunal has married Richa.

stuti123

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top