Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today (Page 9)

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jakther

OMG i m really shocked to see Some New member who r just stating to see This show after Leap only those people r want to see Rajat Priya together, but guys we all r RaYa fans & we all Know Ram-Priya r the soul of this show none can imagine this show without RaYa we all know Rajat Character in this how is just like other minors Character so why this argument  guys Relax(pihuu style main) Chill guys, we know RaYa forever ,& CVs also knows it.

Very true,and I have seen this happening all the time.Can't blame them either,because they have not seen Ram and Priya pre-leap.That's when the forum also starts getting sour.It's sad to see the pattern repeating.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7leo4ever

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by rpmenon

I read somewhere in this thread,that Ram Kapoor's weight is going to work against him when compared to the fit actor who is currently pretending to be the lead.I couldn't help laughing to myself,because there is absolutely no comparison between RK and the other actor.He is there to facilitate the reunion between Ram and Priya.That's it.

Given the pathetic story line,and nonsense tracks,if BALH is still in the top shows,it's because of RK,over weight or not.Let's face it.

ppl forget dat its same RK who won so many awards n its his chemistry with priya which made ppl to love dem n its the most beautiful show n diff show i really loved season 1 damn cv's

Not to worry,the current TRPs have to wake them up.But,I have to tell you,compared to what EK and CVs did with Ram's Kasam Se show,this is nothing.They made the show a comedy after the first  months.So,we still have hopes for BALH. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiramsha_002jakther7leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
no this  forum is nt only obsssed with raya the fandow breathes raya it has meen voted 3-4 times the most poular jodis of all time aqnd rashi have got so many awards plz i  nvercry watching their scenes i cant stop myself samir aka rajat cannot  rashi  are gods it is nt possible to reach godClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

I read somewhere in this thread,that Ram Kapoor's weight is going to work against him when compared to the fit actor who is currently pretending to be the lead.I couldn't help laughing to myself,because there is absolutely no comparison between RK and the other actor.He is there to facilitate the reunion between Ram and Priya.That's it.

Given the pathetic story line,and nonsense tracks,if BALH is still in the top shows,it's because of RK,over weight or not.Let's face it.

well said...! agree with u completely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
People are giving their opinion here. This I believe is a forum where fans who watch the show can express their opinions, whom they like and not like in a healthy manner. 
Of course since this is BALH forum, there will be more of Ram Priya fans than those who want Rajat/ Pooja. For them Rajat is bad no matter how his character is shown to the audience. There is a prejudged tag associated to his character because he is in love with Priya/Pooja.
None of the PriJat fanshave bilittled Ram or talked about his acting, how bad he looks etc. But the opposite has happened with Rajat. People have bilittled his acting, how he looks, how he has fell in love etc. 
One of the posts that commented on Ram's weight had no intention of criticizing the actor. It's a known fact that he should lose weight for his own good. The person who made the post just said that he/she prefers Rajat and Priya together because they look good on screen. He/she noticed that Ram isn't comfortable in his sitting scenes because of his weight. There was no belitteling of the actor or character. 

While in Rajat's case I have seen posts calling him yuck etc. I guess criticisms are fine if they are done in a healthy manner. Calling names to those you don't like may hurt the feelings of those here who like the character. 

Just wanted to share my opinions here. Cheers!  
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
no just shut up u are being too shallow weight  or no weight rashi's camaderie is the best rajat is a scumfaced nitwit ewwDead
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
raya scenes were cool in so many ways  i can count the scenes every scene of hm track ram blasting ashwin and so many others can u even count one of your dear rajat times ands years go by  raya will remain the strong mountain winds others will perish coz in no way u beat rashi's magic at comedy emotional scenes and the like long live raya cheers! beat that!Clap
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
the problem is not with the charcter rajat the prbolem is with the newbie acotr sameer compared even to thel ikes of ram kapoor!!
rajat character is getting a little likeable i knw but it is like oh god he is a haddi btw the real couple!! and he can be a likable haddi but a haddi nevertheless, even before the POST leap itwas said n is said understood it is a raya show and will be a raya show!!

however having said that , for me and many others chemistry is not based on looks and neither was the balh chemistry ever based on looks it was abt two normal odinary ppl falling in love and making it magical and that i feel depends on how well u act and this is where sameer falls behind hge cant simply do that!! there is improvement but very slow, and if there are full on romantci comedy scenes btween sakshi n sameer then sameer will appear v awkward and sakshi will steal the show!
however having said that raya were /are not ideal couple cox of looks!! ( here noone really cares abt it , it s beyond that) when toghter the two vetrens spun magic anf they made it real and lovavle likeable and that is the magic of raya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minikijainnehaSriB

Go to top