India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today (Page 8)

bookworm2 Senior Member
bookworm2
bookworm2

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I too liked Rajat/Priya scene. I think they are more suited to each other than raysa. I only hope kekta Mayi doesnot turn him negative, just to make Ram look good.
I actually hate Ram for marrying Ayeesha. there was no reason for him to marry her. By doing this he has encouraged her, helped her become more arrogant and selfish. It was not the right thing to do. His actions have hurt the good people.

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
he hasnt married ayesha coz he loves her he just wanna support her n his child coz shez priya's sis it was cleared on monday episode 

though the cv's hav gave stupid reason but they wanna make ayesha as parallel lead to make her future vamp fr upcoming episodes 

if rajat cums to knw abt raya he himself shud back off frm der raletiuonship n remain positive
more dan looks its chemistry vch matters n RAYA has awesome chemistry my pov 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SriB

ramsha_002 IF-Rockerz
ramsha_002
ramsha_002

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
my pov Rajjo Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead

Raya Day DreamingBlushingHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

minikishamma92jainnehajakther7leo4ever

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
for me its pooja for rajat 

n priya only for RAM

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
no raya are the best suck the rest i like vik rajat Sleepy
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

tanvi no where is anyone sayingthat hate rajat!! likewise nowhere is anyone saying you to love understand raya and its magic!!( which most wouldnt who havnt seen the first theREAL BALHmy thread was mainly in resp to ur post that it is only forum that loves raya and i just quoted the facts that it is not so it is overall in all the media and even by the actors and cvs themselves again there is no fight going on, i repeat if you ppl can dsay rajat and pooja is good we can also say we dnt like it right coz we have seen better? and also if two ppl love each other then the romantic tracks are far more intersting and good than a single one sided one and that is what is being said , rajat loves pooja/priya she doesnt so for us it will not be beautiful- it could be funny it will be emotional but for us a truly romantic would be raya as it is meant to be however having said that there is no stopping you all to love rajat i dnt mind him so much myslef i just cant accept a one side love arrangement- not in this show in all shows i find it SAD, so yes for me rajat falling in love with a woman for the second time who is in love with someone else is sad as he will get hurt again![/DIV]
i personaly feel that forum audience is more obsesed with jodi, create names for jodi,makes siggies,wallpapers,download tunes ,discus abt them,create OS,I mean they tend to live in their jodi world which doesnt realy in outside world,now u keep saying that i havnt watched the raya ,who said ?i watched raya ,appriciated it,then got bored with storyline and left it,so for me i gues the magic for over.bt that doesnt mean i hate it,now here stating ur dislike is not wrong but trying to belitle other peoples opinion and again and again showing ur disliking is like cribing like kid,is not good,u told once we got it.
rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
I read somewhere in this thread,that Ram Kapoor's weight is going to work against him when compared to the fit actor who is currently pretending to be the lead.I couldn't help laughing to myself,because there is absolutely no comparison between RK and the other actor.He is there to facilitate the reunion between Ram and Priya.That's it.

Given the pathetic story line,and nonsense tracks,if BALH is still in the top shows,it's because of RK,over weight or not.Let's face it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiramsha_002leo4ever

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

I read somewhere in this thread,that Ram Kapoor's weight is going to work against him when compared to the fit actor who is currently pretending to be the lead.I couldn't help laughing to myself,because there is absolutely no comparison between RK and the other actor.He is there to facilitate the reunion between Ram and Priya.That's it.

Given the pathetic story line,and nonsense tracks,if BALH is still in the top shows,it's because of RK,over weight or not.Let's face it.

ppl forget dat its same RK who won so many awards n its his chemistry with priya which made ppl to love dem n its the most beautiful show n diff show i really loved season 1 damn cv's

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiramsha_002leo4ever

Go to top