Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
and no this show breaths  lives and emanates fron raya and raya period 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
i watched this show for raya comedy first any rajat-priya does nt even make me smiloe forget laughter and raya scenes my mom and dad used to think i have lost it since rajat came i hate this show without for me the show is nthing! and i am sure most of the ppl will agree!

leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
and even in bt intervews rashi seem much at ease so much like old pals friendship cannot be same with everyone ram and sakshi have a much rocking connect offcreen and onscreen.

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
tanvi it is not abt insecure or whatnot nor is anyone fighting, we are just stating the facts, ram and sakshi are the reson ppl watch the show nad the reson is is still faring is coz of the hits and misses which is again prved by rams extneded stay in  dubai aisa nhnhota tou usku wapas vbbhje dete and haddi kapur k scens and piooja k dhekate buut cvs knw that it will reduce the follwing and trp and it is not just in forum that ppl like raya it is outside this forum in them idea heck even the cvs and the creatives and even sameer has said it is a ram priya show n will always be os not once not twice rather on every occassion

yes the new additions have the right to say that the new jodi looks good and all but  at the same time we have the right ot say what we dnt like abt this jodi and why we dnt feel it is good or not, right?Smile

SriB

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
OMG i m really shocked to see Some New member who r just stating to see This show after Leap only those people r want to see Rajat Priya together, but guys we all r RaYa fans & we all Know Ram-Priya r the soul of this show none can imagine this show without RaYa we all know Rajat Character in this how is just like other minors Character so why this argument  guys Relax(pihuu style main) Chill guys, we know RaYa forever ,& CVs also knows it.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minikinirupamakrpmenonleo4ever

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Different people watch the show different reasons ,so why are ul trying to make us say we hate rajat ,just becoz ul dnt like we also should nt like,we also should like not him,not once we bashed raya,bt stil,looks like people are ready to pick on fights.
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Different people watch the show different reasons ,so why are ul trying to make us say we hate rajat ,just becoz ul dnt like we also should nt like,we also should like not him,not once we bashed raya,bt stil,looks like people are ready to pick on fights.

tanvi no where is anyone saying that hate rajat!! likewise nowhere is anyone saying you to love understand raya and its magic!!( which most wouldnt who havnt seen the first theREAL BALH

my thread was mainly in resp to ur post that it is only forum that loves raya and i just quoted the facts that it is not so it is overall in all the media and even by the actors and cvs themselves

again there is no fight going on, i repeat if you ppl can dsay rajat and pooja is good we can also say we dnt like it right coz we have seen better? and also if two pppl love each other then the romantic tracks are far more intersting and good than a single one sided one and that is what is being said , rajat loves pooja/priya she doesnt so for us it will not be beautiful- it could be funny it will be emotional but for us a truly romantic would be raya as it is meant to be

however having said that there is no stopping you all to love rajat i dnt mind him so much myslef i just cant accept a one side love arrangement- not in this show in all shows i find it SAD, so yes for me  rajat falling in love with a woman for the second time who is in love with someone else is sad as he will get hurt again!

SriB

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
no this forum  and most of the viewership  exudes raya power

Go to top