Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today (Page 6)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

Originally posted by tanvismile

Even i m starting to rajat and priya scenes,i know the man who s playing rajat might not be great actor since he is new to it,but as a character there is something in him that is attracting the audience.As usual like every forum there are some people who dont rajat and neither like us liking rajat.i would say guys chill out,enjoy every phase of it,if ul have watched this show when willians play chal on heroine,ul have watched such pathetic tracks,th<font color="#0000ff">en this track is thousand times,at least it has brought some positivity in the show after a long time which was much needed and may be this is reason behind sudden trp rise that 2 second position</font>.

tanvi u wnrt in bv forum much now? rajat and ayesha falling for the leads will not and has not brought postivity in the show!! the reason is simple!! ram priya meeting expectations, ram pihu priya pihu meetings and it is the SOLE reason the post leap is still going on!! sameer is improving but as far as rajat pooja ( for priya is for ram only) it will never gain more points nor acceptance it is a raya show will be a raya show!

yes all can like rajat all can claim him to be the best jodi with pooja bt the fact remains as acknolwedged by all it is a raya show and the trps increased due to hopes being pulled up of raya meeting!!

[DIV][/DIV]
Hey i dnt want to fight,whether its becoz of rajat or raya watever this current trak is worth watching.its not even that people getting bored,people like it,i dnt think people outside the forum are equaly obsessed with raya like ul,i mean they are enjoying this story rather getting tortured and living on hopes,becoz we al know raya can never meet before rajat completly fals in luv in priya.

Edited by tanvismile - 08 August 2012 at 1:04pm

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
no the show is borin since rajat came in raya scene rajat scenes are a damb squib sleep marathonSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minikileo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
and none of rajat scenes are memorable raya won best jodi 3-4  times and i can gurantee u rajat priya wont  the viwership yearns for raya none else  u can see on youtube so many hits on raya  scenes and just how many hits on rajat priya it will proveAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jainneha

and none of rajat scenes are memorable raya won best jodi 3-4 times and i can gurantee u rajat priya wont the viwership yearns for raya none else u can see on youtube so many hits on raya scenes and just how many hits on rajat priya it will proveAngry
Raya scenes is history now,while rajat priya scenes are present ,have just started,how can ul compare dear,meaning definately the score of raya wil be higher and secondly if say we are liking rajat priya scenes then whats wrong,why a certain group is trying to prove that no only raya is the best,did anyone bashed raya,we are just appreciating ,thats it.whats wrong with that.what kind of insecurity is this!Not just in this forum,in any forum any new hero enters,people act as if that new hero is trying to take position of the first hero,are baba he is just creating a new position of himself ,not snatching anyone s place.
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
raya scenes are not history they are the past present and the future ek very well knows raya is central focus u try and take ram out  and then see how the  show comes down if ek does nt make ra meet many viwers will leave the show they cannot run with rajat priya scenes so boring!i dont like his actingSleepy

leo4ever

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
raya are the sky rajat is the eart no match srryu suckerLOL

leo4ever

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jainneha

raya scenes are not history they are the past present and the future ek very well knows raya is central focus u try and take ram out and then see how the show comes down if ek does nt make ra meet many viwers will leave the show they cannot run with rajat priya scenes so boring!i dont like his actingSleepy
by history,i meant that they have already made a position in ur heart while pooja rajat are just emerging ,we dnt know abt the future but can see current effects of rajat right in forum.my only question what and why are u trying to prove,why getting so insecure ?we havnt started any compition between raya and rajat priya.
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
ROFLi am not getting insecure just expressing my opinion i hate rajat and i am  very sure that rajat priya can nver outsmart our raya coz it is the heaven its divine  rajat -priya hre to by pass raya not even in dreams! ha ha haLOL

leo4ever

Go to top