Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pink27

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by pink27

Originally posted by CoolPink

Originally posted by Anamika163

Omg, Rajat was looking so nice today. Haven't seen him smile ever since the leap. 
Loved the Rajat- Priya scenes today. Now since Priya will be coming to teach Kady, we can look forward to more scenes between the two. 
Loved his look in the black shirt and brown pants. Embarrassed

so agree with u... omg m still drooling over his smileDay Dreaming sooo cute it was yaarEmbarrassed though i want RaYa to unite (which is not happening so soon, hving that b***h ayesha aroundAngryDead) really looking forward to Priya-Rajat scenes... Rajat's chemistry with Daija is so adorableEmbarrassed

I love Rajat's interactions with Daija. She is almost like a mother to him. With PriJat I don't see anything but friendship from Priya's side although he may be deeply in love with her. 
My only fear is Rajat shouldn't team up with Ayesha and be negative. 

But what will happen when both Rama and Rajat get to know that they are in love with the same girl? Will Ram expect Rajat to stay away from her after all the falling in love lectures and sessions he has given him? That wouldn't be fair. 

so u mean ram shud give away priya cos rajat loves her .y shud he sacrifice her he loves her so much n i didnt feel any emotions between rajat n daija it was forced for me my pov

I share your thoughts..Lets see how CVs play out..Now there is the Anjaan factor yet to come out..Even though Rajat is Anjaan..but he himself had discarded his way of thinking due to all that 'dhokha' he got and all..how wld Priya react when she comes to know that he is Anjaan...and what wld be even more interesting that what wld happen when Priya comes to know that it was Ram who was actually interacting with her through the emails and not the real Anjaan!
One more thing is that Peehu is now very very fond of her father Ram.So what wld happen if she comes to know that Ram is her Angel,her father.she also loves her mOm and wld want her parents to be together.We also know that her parents are deeply in love with each other but there are lot of factors that are or wld keep them away.(Ayesha nad Rajat amd the impeding court case that convicted Priya,dont know whether Ram has managed to clear her name).Ram may also be mad at Priya of taking the decision of staying away.He may question her that how could she decide for him that what is best for him?(that him moving on wld do him good )

I personally do not think that Ram has married Ayesha for real.Also even he has,with Priya resurfacing it is all null and void.As far as Rajat is concerened it is indeeed onesided..first Rajat has read all the signals wrong and fell for Priya...Priya still holds the torch for Ram,but the illusion that Ram has moved on wld keep her away from him...

Yes i agree with you i do not find Rajat's scenes very endearing..may be with time I wld coz Samir as an actor is improving. 

@bold i feel da same who knws one day may be cv's vil reveal it ..we cant predict dem lolz n ya samir looks like hes taking acting classes frm RAM 

Yeah..he he Good for him and good for us! We already have a Chahhtt..Samir can act..but he lacks the variation and depth that we are used too...the way Ram and Sakshi act and emote ,way their voice gets modualated etc.I find Jai and Tarana as far better actors! and So so miss Ram and Jai's scenes together..For Samir,this is his first daily soap..so he does have a scope of improvement..so with time..yes.

me too missing vik-Ram scenes i always loved der chemistry as some one said that chemistry is lacking between rajat n ram scenes...i think i am missing season 1 badly he he. i really want some drama nw its better dey disclose everything i reaaly doubt vik vil play any role in this love triangle uski khud ki kuch khichdi pak rahi hain waha pe lolz but i hope cady rahul peehu vil play the cupids fr RAYA 

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Even i m starting to rajat and priya scenes,i know the man who s playing rajat might not be great actor since he is new to it,but as a character there is something in him that is attracting the audience.As usual like every forum there are some people who dont rajat and neither like us liking rajat.i would say guys chill out,enjoy every phase of it,if ul have watched this show when willians play chal on heroine,ul have watched such pathetic tracks,then this track is thousand times,at least it has brought some positivity in the show after a long time which was much needed and may be this is reason behind sudden trp rise that 2 second position.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPink

Shru77 IF-Sizzlerz
Shru77
Shru77

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
He does a good job.. Bt we want RaYa
CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika163

Omg, Rajat was looking so nice today. Haven't seen him smile ever since the leap. 
Loved the Rajat- Priya scenes today. Now since Priya will be coming to teach Kady, we can look forward to more scenes between the two. 
Loved his look in the black shirt and brown pants. Embarrassed

so agree with u... omg m still drooling over his smileDay Dreaming sooo cute it was yaarEmbarrassed though i want RaYa to unite (which is not happening so soon, hving that b***h ayesha aroundAngryDead) really looking forward to Priya-Rajat scenes... Rajat's chemistry with Daija is so adorableEmbarrassed

I love Rajat's interactions with Daija. She is almost like a mother to him. With PriJat I don't see anything but friendship from Priya's side although he may be deeply in love with her. 
My only fear is Rajat shouldn't team up with Ayesha and be negative. 

But what will happen when both Rama and Rajat get to know that they are in love with the same girl? Will Ram expect Rajat to stay away from her after all the falling in love lectures and sessions he has given him? That wouldn't be fair. 

so u mean ram shud give away priya cos rajat loves her .y shud he sacrifice her he loves her so much n i didnt feel any emotions between rajat n daija it was forced for me my pov
Did I say that Ram should give away Priya to Rajat? I was just thinking about what he will tell Rajat once he gets to know about Priya? Is it right to tell him to not love Priya all of a sudden just because she is his wife? You can make someone realize that he is in love but how can you ask someone to stop loving a person all of a sudden? What won't be fair is Ram asking Rajat to suddenly forget about his love for Pooja simply because POooja is his Priya. 

All I am saying is that the love adviser role that Ram is playing right now will make him fall into a lot of troubles in the future. Rajat has started liking Pooja. Now he can't simply forget her in spur of a moment. 
CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Even i m starting to rajat and priya scenes,i know the man who s playing rajat might not be great actor since he is new to it,but as a character there is something in him that is attracting the audience.As usual like every forum there are some people who dont rajat and neither like us liking rajat.i would say guys chill out,enjoy every phase of it,if ul have watched this show when willians play chal on heroine,ul have watched such pathetic tracks,then this track is thousand times,at least it has brought some positivity in the show after a long time which was much needed and may be this is reason behind sudden trp rise that 2 second position.

Exactly I rather watch a love triangle than a dumb show about vamps targeting the leads all the time. 
Rajat, Priya and Ram's story is way more interesting to watch than Sid, Mama, Niharika or Ayesha's planning/plotting. 
karamsekhon Senior Member
karamsekhon
karamsekhon

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roxy369

He does a good job.. Bt we want RaYa

yep we want raya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiSriBleo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged

tanvi u wnrt in bv forum much now? rajat and ayesha falling for the leads will not and has not brought postivity in the show!! the reason is simple!! ram priya meeting expectations, ram pihu priya pihu meetings and it is the SOLE reason the post leap is still going on!! sameer is improving but as far as rajat pooja ( for priya is for ram only) it will never gain more points nor acceptance it is a raya show will be a raya show!

yes all can like rajat all can claim him to be the best jodi with pooja bt the fact remains as acknolwedged by all it is a raya show and the trps increased due to hopes being pulled up of raya meeting!!

however one thing i have noticed, sammer has brought some new blood in the  forum chalo good atleast more active!
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged

are u sure u r following the show regularly ???it didnt hav any negativity fr first 9 months only after dat negativity has started n regargding TRP"S its coz audience are waiting fr RAYA milan if u see last week trp's its 4.8 coz of der promo vch show ram has spotted priya trp's raise is coz of PEEHU's cuteness n her bonding with RAM & PRIYA 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

Go to top