Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today (Page 13)

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

I read somewhere in this thread,that Ram Kapoor's weight is going to work against him when compared to the fit actor who is currently pretending to be the lead.I couldn't help laughing to myself,because there is absolutely no comparison between RK and the other actor.He is there to facilitate the reunion between Ram and Priya.That's it.

Given the pathetic story line,and nonsense tracks,if BALH is still in the top shows,it's because of RK,over weight or not.Let's face it.

Inspite of his weight  Ram Kapoor is an awesome versatile actor . 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minikiNancy_NUTSMani-RK

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoolPink

@ Jaineha: why should I shut up? I thought this is a forum where everyone can post their views without being asked to support the majority. I like Rajat maybe better than Ram but I don't think you should have problems if someone likes another character. I have in no posts insulted either ram the actor or character but just voice my opinion about liking Rajat more. To me Rajat and Priya look better as a couple but that's my opinion. I don't see any right of you to come and ask me to not voice my opinion.
I guess you have miles to go before you learn how to discuss thugs a agealthy manner without offending others. You may have caller Rajat som stuff but I don't want to get down to your keel by insulting character that youyou like.
There is a diffErence in real and reel characters. Learn to differentiate between them. Otherwise best of luck. Cheers.
 Coolpink ,you are entitled to your opinion. This is an open forum to air your ideas and opinions 
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
oh plz weight height or anything does nt matter in acting i have seen rajat -priya scenes so bloody borin Dead
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
and for  your kind info cool pink a character is what defines the actor ram  and sakshi act their characters living their life not any actor can rashi /raya are too cool and divine to even lay eyes upon.
CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jainneha

and for  your kind info cool pink a character is what defines the actor ram  and sakshi act their characters living their life not any actor can rashi /raya are too cool and divine to even lay eyes upon.

No jain neha. It's the other way round. An actor defines the character. In no posts have I said that Samir is a superior actor. I agree that Ram and Sakshi are terrefic probably the best in the industry but to me I liked Rajat as a character more. I think Rajat and Priya look smashing on screen. 
My opinion. Just the way you are free to express yours about not liking Rajat and thinking he is wooden. I wish to not enter into any more arguments with you as it is nothing but just beating around the bush. 
Cheers. 
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
no whatever actors look ofcreen in bt interviews  i have seen in rashi in  every interview they have a unique friendship  and their interviews are so funny just bcoz ram is fat doesnt mean he cant look gud with dsakshi raya foreverClap
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
all raya scenes were so cool and so funny not every actor can enact comedy  and other acts all together making raya heavenly!Day Dreaming
Nancy_NUTS Goldie
Nancy_NUTS
Nancy_NUTS

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
i respect everyone's views..but i dunno y the issue of Ram's weight was brought up here?Confused...

seriously object that! coz Ram has totally different personalitu from Sameer..he is way more cute,handsome,smart,dashing nd an outstanding actor! NO ACTOR on television beats himEmbarrassed

n if the show is watched its bcoz of cutie pie Pihu,Sakshi n The Ram Kapoor!

the day Rajat will marry Pooja,will be end of BALH.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minikirpmenonramsha_002Mani-RK

Go to top