Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today (Page 12)

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
[
[/QUOTE]

I love Rajat's interactions with Daija. She is almost like a mother to him. With PriJat I don't see anything but friendship from Priya's side although he may be deeply in love with her. 
My only fear is Rajat shouldn't team up with Ayesha and be negative. 

But what will happen when both Rama and Rajat get to know that they are in love with the same girl? Will Ram expect Rajat to stay away from her after all the falling in love lectures and sessions he has given him? That wouldn't be fair. 
[/QUOTE]
That's a million dollar question Coolpink Big smile

CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SriB

[

I love Rajat's interactions with Daija. She is almost like a mother to him. With PriJat I don't see anything but friendship from Priya's side although he may be deeply in love with her. 

But what will happen when both Rama and Rajat get to know that they are in love with the same girl? Will Ram expect Rajat to stay away from her after all the falling in love lectures and sessions he has given him? That wouldn't be fair. 
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
That's what I am not sure of too. He will either let Rajat and Priya be together or fight for Priya and make her realize that she is in love with him not Rajat. 
I doubt he will do the former. Well whatever it is, it is sure going to be an interesting fight between the two for the lady. 
Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
i think you Ram fans are very selfish..if you guyz calls others fav by such a names like haddi aur ugly doesnt matter but if someone else calls Ram fat then its a big problem..wow
Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoolPink

That's what I am not sure of too. He will either let Rajat and Priya be together or fight for Priya and make her realize that she is in love with him not Rajat. 
I doubt he will do the former. Well whatever it is, it is sure going to be an interesting fight between the two for the lady. 

i think there is goin to be no fight as Priya her self loves Ram so i think Rajat might turn negative..
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina_

<font color="#3366ff">i think you Ram fans are very selfish..if you guyz calls others fav by such a names like haddi aur ugly doesnt matter but if someone else calls Ram fat then its a big problem..wow</font>
we call him haddi because hez cmg between if he stays positive n away from raya i dont mind him n this is from ram n sakshi fan raya fan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

juna_priyaleo4ever

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
No negative rajat we hav already one ayesha he better stays as friend to raya
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by ramsakshiroxxx

Originally posted by Anamika163

Omg, Rajat was looking so nice today. Haven't seen him smile ever since the leap. 
Loved the Rajat- Priya scenes today. Now since Priya will be coming to teach Kady, we can look forward to more scenes between the two. 
Loved his look in the black shirt and brown pants. Embarrassed

so agree with u... omg m still drooling over his smileDay Dreaming sooo cute it was yaarEmbarrassed though i want RaYa to unite (which is not happening so soon, hving that b***h ayesha aroundAngryDead) really looking forward to Priya-Rajat scenes... Rajat's chemistry with Daija is so adorableEmbarrassed

so u mean ram shud give away priya cos rajat loves her .y shud he sacrifice her he loves her so much n i didnt feel any emotions between rajat n daija it was forced for me my pov
Did I say that Ram should give away Priya to Rajat? I was just thinking about what he will tell Rajat once he gets to know about Priya? Is it right to tell him to not love Priya all of a sudden just because she is his wife? You can make someone realize that he is in love but how can you ask someone to stop loving a person all of a sudden? What won't be fair is Ram asking Rajat to suddenly forget about his love for Pooja simply because POooja is his Priya. 

All I am saying is that the love adviser role that Ram is playing right now will make him fall into a lot of troubles in the future. Rajat has started liking Pooja. Now he can't simply forget her in spur of a moment. 
i dont htink ram vil say dat dont love priya c'mon who vil say dat rajat shud himself shud backoff after knwing the truth abt her if he really feels ram is his friend...who will try to propose friend's wife ..we hav to wait & watch hw da cv's play this track
That's the  whole point na , how the CVs will play it out. Hope they do it well this time and redeem themselves 

Edited by SriB - 10 August 2012 at 4:39am
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SriB

[

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
 Yeah it's gonna get interesting.  ,but CV s kya karenge when the track has so much potential. Bas CVs pe Bharosa  nahi raha  let's wait and watch 

Go to top