India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today (Page 11)

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
bttr than ram-rajat i prefer  priya kady well not like priya -neha  but bttr than watching rajat he is weirdDead

CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jainneha

u said abt ram's weight coolpink that is being shallow looks are not end of the world if u cannot act looks cannot saVE u and rajat is wooden

You need to READ what I wrote. I have never talked about Ram's weight except for the fact that he needs to lose it for his own good. In the post I have defended a member who was criticized of making fun of his weight. I argued that the member didn't make fun of his weight but simply wrote what he/she noticed.
As for calling Rajat wooden face in all the posts, it won't realtor make a difference to me as everyone is entitled to their opinions. But you really need to differentiate between the reel life and real life. Enforcing your opinions on others and asking them to shut up is no way of discussing on the forum.
Please read before commenting. Don't get into hasty conclusions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Celina_

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged

bttr than ram-rajat i prefer priya kady well not like priya -neha but bttr than watching rajat he is weirdDead
See this is not any rajat disapreciation thread .
jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
whatever i  dont like him i am nt watchin the show till our raya meet until then to hell with the show coz rajat is borin i cant like him not now or everAngry
CoolPink Groupbie
CoolPink
CoolPink

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

whatever i  dont like him i am nt watchin the show till our raya meet until then to hell with the show coz rajat is borin i cant like him not now or everAngry

Will 'discuss in a healthy' way after your RaYa meet. Till then good luck. Hope you get to differentiate between the reel and real life characters by then. 
Celina_ Goldie
Celina_
Celina_

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neri_L

Rajat is definitely more suitable for Priya - nobody can deny that they look good together as a couple.  I suppose Ram's weight will surely work against him here, as Rajat is a true representation of a world class businessman.  Sameer looks good, his attire compliments his character and he has a soft side that is been brought out by his growing affection for Priya.  Ram does not want to hear the word gym, and sometimes looks uncomforatble in his sitting scenes, almost as if he is too fat to sit at ease in a suit.  For me, Rajat has won my heart, both as a businessman and a person.  Tough competition indeed.  Watch out Ram, here comes the dark horse...

agree with you on whatever you said..i just Love Rajat-Priya together..they suit each other perfectly..waitin for more and more scenes of them..and i am lovin the sudden change of Rajat as well..the way he cares for Pooja is so cute..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

CoolPink

Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Rajat is definitely more suitable for Priya - nobody can deny that they look good together as a couple. I suppose Ram's weight will surely work against him here, as Rajat is a true representation of a world class businessman. Sameer looks good, his attire compliments his character and he has a soft side that is been brought out by his growing affection for Priya. Ram does not want to hear the word gym, and sometimes looks uncomforatble in his sitting scenes, almost as if he is too fat to sit at ease in a suit. For me, Rajat has won my heart, both as a businessman and a person. Tough competition indeed. Watch outRam, here comes the dark horse...
i really dont understand wats da need to bring ram's weight issues in all this i know he shud maintain his health but this is da same ram n priya we used to die for der chemistry dey rule our hearts for me its always pooja for rajat not priya n rajat vil be always a haddi my pov.
SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 August 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged

Rajat is definitely more suitable for Priya - nobody can deny that they look good together as a couple.  I suppose Ram's weight will surely work against him here, as Rajat is a true representation of a world class businessman.  Sameer looks good, his attire compliments his character and he has a soft side that is been brought out by his growing affection for Priya.  Ram does not want to hear the word gym, and sometimes looks uncomforatble in his sitting scenes, almost as if he is too fat to sit at ease in a suit.  For me, Rajat has won my heart, both as a businessman and a person.  Tough competition indeed.  Watch out Ram, here comes the dark horse...
Ram Kapoor is the best. He is the king of acting .  He excels in all his scenes. He is awesome . His weight doesn't affect his acting. He is a brilliant actor inspite of his weight 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minikijainneha

Go to top