Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
i think you Ram fans are very selfish..if you guyz calls others fav by such a names like haddi aur ugly doesnt matter but if someone else calls Ram fat then its a big problem..wow
Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CoolPink

That's what I am not sure of too. He will either let Rajat and Priya be together or fight for Priya and make her realize that she is in love with him not Rajat. 
I doubt he will do the former. Well whatever it is, it is sure going to be an interesting fight between the two for the lady. 

i think there is goin to be no fight as Priya her self loves Ram so i think Rajat might turn negative..
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Celina_

<font color="#3366ff">i think you Ram fans are very selfish..if you guyz calls others fav by such a names like haddi aur ugly doesnt matter but if someone else calls Ram fat then its a big problem..wow</font>

we call him haddi because hez cmg between if he stays positive n away from raya i dont mind him n this is from ram n sakshi fan raya fan.
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No negative rajat we hav already one ayesha he better stays as friend to raya
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramsakshiroxxx

i dont htink ram vil say dat dont love priya c'mon who vil say dat rajat shud himself shud backoff after knwing the truth abt her if he really feels ram is his friend...who will try to propose friend's wife ..we hav to wait & watch hw da cv's play this track

That's the  whole point na , how the CVs will play it out. Hope they do it well this time and redeem themselves 
Edited by SriB - 11 years ago
SriB thumbnail

I love Rajat's interactions with Daija. She is almost like a mother to him. With PriJat I don't see anything but friendship from Priya's side although he may be deeply in love with her. 
My only fear is Rajat shouldn't team up with Ayesha and be negative. 

But what will happen when both Rama and Rajat get to know that they are in love with the same girl? Will Ram expect Rajat to stay away from her after all the falling in love lectures and sessions he has given him? That wouldn't be fair. 

That's a million dollar question Coolpink ðŸ˜ƒ
That's what I am not sure of too. He will either let Rajat and Priya be together or fight for Priya and make her realize that she is in love with him not Rajat. 
I doubt he will do the former. Well whatever it is, it is sure going to be an interesting fight between the two for the lady. 
 Yeah it's gonna get interesting.  ,but CV s kya karenge when the track has so much potential. Bas CVs pe Bharosa  nahi raha  let's wait and watch 
SriB thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

I read somewhere in this thread,that Ram Kapoor's weight is going to work against him when compared to the fit actor who is currently pretending to be the lead.I couldn't help laughing to myself,because there is absolutely no comparison between RK and the other actor.He is there to facilitate the reunion between Ram and Priya.That's it.

Given the pathetic story line,and nonsense tracks,if BALH is still in the top shows,it's because of RK,over weight or not.Let's face it.

Inspite of his weight  Ram Kapoor is an awesome versatile actor . 
SriB thumbnail

@ Jaineha: why should I shut up? I thought this is a forum where everyone can post their views without being asked to support the majority. I like Rajat maybe better than Ram but I don't think you should have problems if someone likes another character. I have in no posts insulted either ram the actor or character but just voice my opinion about liking Rajat more. To me Rajat and Priya look better as a couple but that's my opinion. I don't see any right of you to come and ask me to not voice my opinion.
I guess you have miles to go before you learn how to discuss thugs a agealthy manner without offending others. You may have caller Rajat som stuff but I don't want to get down to your keel by insulting character that youyou like.
There is a diffErence in real and reel characters. Learn to differentiate between them. Otherwise best of luck. Cheers.

Coolpink ,you are entitled to your opinion. This is an open forum to air your ideas and opinions 
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh plz weight height or anything does nt matter in acting i have seen rajat -priya scenes so bloody borin ðŸ¤¢
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
and for  your kind info cool pink a character is what defines the actor ram  and sakshi act their characters living their life not any actor can rashi /raya are too cool and divine to even lay eyes upon.