Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Rajat and Priya Today

CoolPink thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Omg, Rajat was looking so nice today. Haven't seen him smile ever since the leap. 
Loved the Rajat- Priya scenes today. Now since Priya will be coming to teach Kady, we can look forward to more scenes between the two. 
Loved his look in the black shirt and brown pants. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah he was nice today...ever since he has stopped being rude to Priya...my hate for him is gone lol
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Majority of Forum does not approve of Rajat ..

But this angle is good.. it will bring Ram and Priya closer ...  I am waiting for Ram to meet Priya

Rajat is doing good job and he is improving ... 

But I can't understand a business tycoon like Ram what is he doing for do many days in Dubai ...  why CVs can't present a clear purpose of his presence in Dubai ..

Is there to just give advise to Rajat and bring Rajat and Priya closer ?

_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sameer was so good today! Loved his scenes..
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i8 stll cant tolerate the stick!! i thot his scenes of cleaning up the table was too bland nad too much in the face!! i really dnt want anymore screen space given to him, i dnt knw i just cant accept him the show, he seems to remove the feel good vibe form the sohw, cnat relate to him!!
malickhabiba thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
actually yesterday... i liked rajat and priya scene ...๐Ÿ˜Š 
and pihu  is always rockstar...๐Ÿ˜Š...
bt i m eagerly waiting for raya reunion๐Ÿ˜
Neri_L thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rajat is definitely more suitable for Priya - nobody can deny that they look good together as a couple.  I suppose Ram's weight will surely work against him here, as Rajat is a true representation of a world class businessman.  Sameer looks good, his attire compliments his character and he has a soft side that is been brought out by his growing affection for Priya.  Ram does not want to hear the word gym, and sometimes looks uncomforatble in his sitting scenes, almost as if he is too fat to sit at ease in a suit.  For me, Rajat has won my heart, both as a businessman and a person.  Tough competition indeed.  Watch out Ram, here comes the dark horse...
muskan087 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes loved yesterday .. rajat-priya scene..rajat looked very nice with that nice smile..
Mani-RK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No for me ram is more cute n adorable dan rajat ram has da cutest smile ever
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
for raya it was never the looks and that is why i find it the most best jodi, sameer may be younger fitter but for me raya is far better than even pooja/rajat and since couples main imp thing is that chemistry and acting and for that raya is way beter!