India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

The genius of Kunal Karan Kapoor

sonibabe88 Newbie
sonibabe88
sonibabe88

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Time and again Kunal has proven his mettle as an actor and today was no different.

While there is still clearly confusion between Mohan and Megha, Kunal was brilliant in portraying Mohan's fear of losing Megha in the most heartfelt and honest way.

His performance wasn't whiny, it wasn't childlike, nor was it overacted. It was exactly what it should have been.

It always surprises me that he's been around in the industry for such a long time and only now has he been given the opportunity to display his potential.

I was truly stunned by his performance today and have watched it a couple of times. While Kunal has always been an amazing actor and all his fans know it, the scene where he tells Megha he was afraid of losing her, reaffirmed why I am a fan of Mohan and of course, Kunal. 

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shrutamayuresh.ppujashaw053manupriya77Julplatheydoc27crazy87amrutha26kkkphilesabatahirsiyakeraghavImperfect_OneBana1973anufatim30Dee_76blmadhuriaashu_amnaina2010knrajiMeera_Ka_MohansoaplikerSweet-LionessLekzAdallySenpoosonu-monuRishrabh_SilentSoul_SunShine_ASunna_Deewani

kkkphile Senior Member
kkkphile
kkkphile

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
really, one tends to ask Where were you all this while?!
i would like to tell myself, he was in the making Smile such fine sensibilities/ understanding can be achieved and portrayed only when one has lived through certain experiences in one's life. not that i know his biography A-Z, but it comes across to me that way. like someone who has endured years of pressure, trial like coal and has finally metamorphosed into diamond, shining brilliantly!

Edited by kkkphile - 06 August 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1973anuReena4kunalSenpoopc_pals

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Word!!!!
1973anu Goldie
1973anu
1973anu

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Word - word - word...

I saw the first part many times... he is really a genius...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay_tapori

Jay_tapori IF-Sizzlerz
Jay_tapori
Jay_tapori

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1973anu

Word - word - word...

I saw the first part many times... he is really a genius...
 main bhi main bhi mera bhi same to same hai LOL
Senpoo IF-Sizzlerz
Senpoo
Senpoo

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonibabe88

Time and again Kunal has proven his mettle as an actor and today was no different.

While there is still clearly confusion between Mohan and Megha, Kunal was brilliant in portraying Mohan's fear of losing Megha in the most heartfelt and honest way.

His performance wasn't whiny, it wasn't childlike, nor was it overacted. It was exactly what it should have been.

It always surprises me that he's been around in the industry for such a long time and only now has he been given the opportunity to display his potential.

I was truly stunned by his performance today and have watched it a couple of times. While Kunal has always been an amazing actor and all his fans know it, the scene where he tells Megha he was afraid of losing her, reaffirmed why I am a fan of Mohan and of course, Kunal. 
100% agree! His emotional expression perfectly executed with the depth of his dialogues piercing thru us!
I remember butterflies flying in me while watching the episode where Megha meets Mohan at the terrace on their wedding night! Kunal's expressions were so deep and strong!
And here with this outburst he has gone beyond all that with exact (as you said no overacting) expression as much needed! He's proved it again for his skills and wonderful performance!
amrutha26 Senior Member
amrutha26
amrutha26

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
yes...kunal is superb in acting and emoting...hats off to him...
kritikajindal Groupbie
kritikajindal
kritikajindal

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged
u r right dat yar d scene was amazing..
just loved it..Big smileLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index