India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

rani ko nokrani bana diya?!!!!!

Mushfika IF-Dazzler
Mushfika
Mushfika

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
OK...i was wondering from which planet this DADI has come!!!!! i mean how DARE she call OUR KHUSHI A nokrani! RANI KO NOKRANI BANA DIYA?????!!!!!!!! appko to mein nokrani banati hoon da-di-ji! :P  Wink

secondly, she shouldn't b considered as DADI as most of these old people have HEARTS which this SO CALLED dadi amma doesn't have! i mean these things should b done by lavanya type (the old lavanya :P when she used to hate khushi ;) ) girls! not dadis' :@@ AngryOuch

how DARE she didn't let arnav's khushi come into her ROOM! just cuz she thought she's the servant of RM??? from which angle did she look a nokrani to her! GRRR! gotta check her eyes B|  Ouch

ok and if she thought that the stuffs for pooja will get dirty cuzKKGSR touched them, them let me correct her...seems like SHE should not touch them considering the fact that it will get dirty. because they haven't showed us where she has come from! pata nahi kaha se uthakar laya ise. seems like gao ki dadi amma hai...oh sorry! she has come from AHRAM r8? O MY GOSH! she should have a PROPER BATH! or else i can't trust her :P:P ::P:P:P...huh! khushi ko kehti hai nokrani!  Angry

BUT! but um REALLY thankful to her as after watching the precap! yayyy!!! saw the ASR power! muhahah! love you ASR~ ? THIS should b called a REAL herooo! :D:D! and a husband who ACTUALLY loves his lady...oye oye balle balle! now let's see wat our ASR does when he gets to know that his DADI called HIS beloved, beautiful, inoscent and ADORABLE wife NOKRANI! Day Dreaming

ok i should stop know...um literally vomiting all my feelings out! Dead LOL ok chalo bye bye! um HugDONE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kira9174azizeh123JenniferPurplenirbasito

love_for_serial Goldie
love_for_serial
love_for_serial

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
kyunki usne teej ka fast miss kiya tha...
This is the tale of Karwachauth, I dont know how many of you know, that the girl who breaks her fast without looking at moon is considered maid by her hubby, as he has not seen her before.
So according to me Teej is equivalent to Karwachauth so our dear Khushi was considered maid, not by hubby but his Dadi. All thanks to CVs for not showing Teej.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mushfika

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top