India-Forums

|| A Million Shades || #1-Random//Page 1 (Page 4)

Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 2:39am | IP Logged
I couldn't get past 100 pages how did you read the book :O Its not even about the bdsm tbh, although bdsm is not the kind of kink I like to read, but the books are just bad writing man. I could've stomached the sex, no problem but duuude, I can't stand her writing style. And I read it before I knew the author wrote it as a twilight ff LOLL

I really need to punctuate my sentences this is all tumblrs fault everyone talks like this there and now I do too gahhh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

Sanaa629 IF-Dazzler
Sanaa629
Sanaa629

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged

I couldn't stomach the sex in it to be fair..I mean the torturing bit then soothing bit..!! I was just outraged at how she could even let him touch her after he'd been done with her..

Her literature I thought is very fanfiction styled..so I was able to get through it in one piece..and because I don't want to be blindly judgemental..I want to finish reading the whole series..so yeah Shru..I might get around to reading the whole thing..but I'm certainly not gonna buy those books..lolx..and right now It's kinda more fun just seeing people make tonnes of memes about it!!! They all crack me up and make my whole day!! lolll

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.Aanya.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nondescript

When I saw the title to the PM, my first thought was 'she better not be another person recommending that unnecessarily over-hyped book 50 shades' and then I clicked on it and was like yayyy she's not, she's got a siggy shop!! 

I love 50 Shades.

But that's beside the point. Anyway, YAY, thanks for commenting :D 

Number1) I shalt not lie, but I didn't really like this one. (Ask Anku, I can be blunt :$)

I can see the sepia theme you have going on but the texture as well as the font didn't work for me' (not sure if you've used a brush as well) I like the framed photograph, I like the foundation image and also the smaller image on the bottom right and I also like the dilute maroony/brown jazzy box you've got going that holds the text' but I feel that the siggy itself would be so much stronger if you didn't have the texture.

It's alright, I'm glad you told me LOL That one's ancient, as you realized later, but yes, those ancient ones aren't ones that I'm proud of Embarrassed I just put them because I didn't have much for a first update, but I needed to open a shop, cause I didn't know where to post my Grey's and 1-D stuff in Stern Smile

Number7) Ahh Ezra Aria' loved the colouring, the image editing, this siggy works!! Dude do you still have the psd for this? I really like the siggy' I just don't like the 'prophecy script font' portion'. If you do have it then let me know... I have a thing for 'soft/warm/glowy' coloured siggys and AVIs' it's the feathering that I like haha!

Nope, sorry, it got deleted when my laptop crashed -_- I had all my stuff backed up on the Internet, or I would have lost that too Ermm

Recent Stuff!! I just realised all that the two above were old... I should really read the text first!!! :$

Number1) Yes, Yes, Yes'. Love all these haphazard boxes used. This is good Shru! This is really good!!

Number2) Ayee, This Harry one is lovely!! I love the colouring, not sure if it's the texture or the colouring used but whatever it is, the top left hand corner is very Disney-esque!! <3 Do you like have a thing got the font Scriptina haha!! I remember there was a period when I would seldom use that font :$

You noticed?! Haha! I knew someone would! LOL, yea, its my absolute favorite, 'coz it goes with absolutely everything ROFL Guilty!!

Number3) YOU ALREADY KNOW MY OPINION ON THIS ONE! We have had this discussion already! I like the shadowy thing going on!! Need to teach me that one! I also like the background, its conspicuous yet  inconspicuous at the same time (that makes no sense when typed, but it makes sense in my head haha!!)

Number4) Hell Yeah!

Number5) I remember seeing this in your siggy dabba a while back and was like aww! I read the quote and it made me feel mushy inside haha!! Its super cute!! Again, lovin' the shadowed effect.

Number6) MY FAVOURITE SIGGY OF THE WHOLE UPDATE!!! This siggy is just EVERYTHING. I liked it so much that I remember showing it to a friend when I first saw it!! Its simplicity is what does it for me. The quote, the text, the glow speechmarks and finally the image' its all just so innocent! I remember I was in a Harry Potter mood when I saw this in your siggy dabba, so I saved it and had kept it as my laptop background for the day haha! <3

Its fairly recent, and I made it on the day Harry's supposed to receive his first letter, shortly before his b'day ROFL Harry Potter stalker, I am Approve

Number7) Again you've shown me this one before (:

Non Animated Icons

Ayeee the mustache 1D one is super cute!!!!

Animated GIFS

I really liked the Cocktail one- it makes me want to watch the movie :$- They look like they're having so much fun!!

Snape!!!! The doe'. Lily <3

The DanRad one is awesome!! It's the best out of all the A-GIFs!! It really is awesome!! Has Aanya seen it?? I know she's gonna love this one!!

Lovely Stuff Shru!!! Hope we see lots more of your work soon :D 

Thanks for commenting, Han! Big smile <3

And thanks for ALL the feedback :D I'm halfway through my next update :D 

And I'll try putting in some SpOby! AR should be there, and ArHi, well, if they inspire me enough LOL

Xo

P.S. Send me your request quickly, my first request! Yay! :D 

P.P.S. Read the parts in blue, in your comment, if that wasn't clear LOL

Edited by Munchkin. - 09 August 2012 at 12:01pm
Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita.M

SHRUUU Hug

OMG FINALLY Big smile opened your shop and I am so so glad you did <3 Your work is different and you're doing a great job with it. Every sig has an improvement and I am sure its only gonna get better.

Good luck with the shop Shru and you didn't have to mention, I am always there for you Embarrassed

Love you Heart

Thanks Anku Hug
thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

Gosh, I thought the PM was about a story or something. Had no idea it were a gallery. Sorry. Congratulations. Hug

Will get back soon. (:

EDITED

Because I am brilliant, I am back. Big smile

Dude, what's up with your GIFing skills? To be honest, there's a LOT of improvement you can do with your coloring but your GIFs make me envious, quite envious. The banner is plain majestic, it's the perfect initiation. And the name of this gallery is so cool too. (:

http://i.imgur.com/Xjsxm.jpg is your best tumblr style sig. (:

http://i.minus.com/ibcXKby3u3N6a9.gif is quite innovative you know, well done. 

http://i.imgur.com/DIOiC.jpg is well blended and colored, I like it even though I dunno these peeps. Ermm

http://i.imgur.com/fvuqN.jpg is heart. Heart Used it for quite a while. Enough said. Embarrassed

Thanks for the PM and congratulations on your first. Hug

-Kankshita

I just started GIF-ing LOL So yea, loads of improvement to go there, but I'm loving it, so I do some everyday :D Check out my DP wala GIF :D I dunno if you've seen the movie yet, but watch it, its brilliant, just as an FYI, and yea, there's lot of Cocktail in my next update LOL

All modesty aside, I LOVE my banner too ROFL Haha, I love color, so yea, plus it goes with my Gallery name ;) I' quiet proud of how it turned out actually.
And also because apart from the background texture, all PSDs, all effects, all coloring was created by me Embarrassed

Thanks K Hug

Edited by Munchkin. - 09 August 2012 at 12:20pm

.annihilation.thegameison

thegameison IF-Sizzlerz
thegameison
thegameison

Jedi of CC

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
There's no two ways about it, the banner IS excellent. Embarrassed And of course I haven't watched Cocktail and have no intentions to either, for now. But the GIF you are referring to looks great, yes. (:

I'd be ready to help you with anything you need with PS, though. =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.annihilation.

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savage

There's no two ways about it, the banner IS excellent. Embarrassed And of course I haven't watched Cocktail and have no intentions to either, for now. But the GIF you are referring to looks great, yes. (:

I'd be ready to help you with anything you need with PS, though. =)

Bombarding you RIGHT AWAY ROFL

.annihilation.thegameison

Go to top