India-Forums

|| A Million Shades || #1-Random//Page 1 (Page 3)

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanaa629

Originally posted by Munchkin.

Originally posted by Aanya.

Fcuking finally Shru :D

On from my phone so I can't see anything but yay <3 :D

Originally posted by Sanaa629

PS..was the title by any chance inspired by 50 Shades of Grey?? 

Please tell me it wasn't. Please tell me you didn't actually like that book :O

Haha, both of you, you can call it a coincidence, actually!

A Million Shades was my Tumblr blog's name... And I hadn't heard of 50 Shades then.. Um, but, I just finished reading the trilogy day before yesterday, and sorry Aanya, but I ADORE the books.. It put me off: the fact that it was a Twilight FanFiction before.. But its Christian Grey's character which is amazing.. Its a love-hate relationship between me and Grey.. So yea :P 

I'm waiting for the movies. And for anyone who thinks its po*n, its NOT! Well, the first book is really dirty, but the rest of the books are just a story.. And its surprising how some HP fans are bashing the story up just because it was a Twilight FF, but really, nothing spells out Twilight about this story. Nothing!

My recommendation: read it. Its nice. 

But for your answer: No, the name isn't inspired from it, at least not purposely LOL

The first book is what I read..and yes..it was really really really dirty so no..I did not even bother to look at the second and third..!! And plus.. it's got a lot of critics calling it 'mummy po*n' as well..so that put me off even more..lol..plus how can you like Grey?? He's just a sexual beast!! and not in a good way..ConfusedConfused lolxxLOL

Aanya I'm with you on this..I did not enjoy the book..and not just because it was a twilight fanfiction once upon a time..though to be honest *looks sheepish* (blame my judgementalness) when I read that it was..I did think 'no wonder..' but that was because throughout the whole book I kept wondering why the hell Ana can't stand up for herself and leave that guy..she did remind me a lot of Bella Swan that way as well.. ShockedShocked

That's precisely why you SHOULD read the second and third missy! His character is like a roller coaster ride in the books! Just read the whole thing, and then tell me what you think! Trust me!! 

And Ana did remind me of Bella in the first one, but after the first, everything changes! 

Just READ! 

Munchkin. IF-Dazzler
Munchkin.
Munchkin.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oblivion.

When I saw the subject of the PM I thought it's FF related or OS ROFL ah but this is excitingsss too <33 EEEKS CONGRATS on jur verrry first shop :D May you have TONS more Embarrassed LOVE the name of the shop ((: I have a thing for avis so obviously my eye went straight to the avis LOL

This one is super pretty as well ((:

Eeks, thankinggs! Big smile

Thanks for liking!! :D :D 

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged

When I saw the title to the PM, my first thought was 'she better not be another person recommending that unnecessarily over-hyped book 50 shades' and then I clicked on it and was like yayyy she's not, she's got a siggy shop!! 

Number1) I shalt not lie, but I didn't really like this one. (Ask Anku, I can be blunt :$)

I can see the sepia theme you have going on but the texture as well as the font didn't work for me… (not sure if you've used a brush as well) I like the framed photograph, I like the foundation image and also the smaller image on the bottom right and I also like the dilute maroony/brown jazzy box you've got going that holds the text… but I feel that the siggy itself would be so much stronger if you didn't have the texture.

Number7) Ahh Ezra Aria… loved the colouring, the image editing, this siggy works!! Dude do you still have the psd for this? I really like the siggy… I just don't like the 'prophecy script font' portion…. If you do have it then let me know... I have a thing for 'soft/warm/glowy' coloured siggys and AVIs' it's the feathering that I like haha!

Recent Stuff!! I just realised all that the two above were old... I should really read the text first!!! :$

Number1) Yes, Yes, Yes…. Love all these haphazard boxes used. This is good Shru! This is really good!!

Number2) Ayee, This Harry one is lovely!! I love the colouring, not sure if it's the texture or the colouring used but whatever it is, the top left hand corner is very Disney-esque!! <3 Do you like have a thing got the font Scriptina haha!! I remember there was a period when I would seldom use that font :$

Number3) YOU ALREADY KNOW MY OPINION ON THIS ONE! We have had this discussion already! I like the shadowy thing going on!! Need to teach me that one! I also like the background, its conspicuous yet  inconspicuous at the same time (that makes no sense when typed, but it makes sense in my head haha!!)

Number4) Hell Yeah!

Number5) I remember seeing this in your siggy dabba a while back and was like aww! I read the quote and it made me feel mushy inside haha!! Its super cute!! Again, lovin' the shadowed effect.

Number6) MY FAVOURITE SIGGY OF THE WHOLE UPDATE!!! This siggy is just EVERYTHING. I liked it so much that I remember showing it to a friend when I first saw it!! Its simplicity is what does it for me. The quote, the text, the glow speechmarks and finally the image… its all just so innocent! I remember I was in a Harry Potter mood when I saw this in your siggy dabba, so I saved it and had kept it as my laptop background for the day haha! <3

Number7) Again you've shown me this one before (:

Non Animated Icons

Ayeee the mustache 1D one is super cute!!!!

Animated GIFS

I really liked the Cocktail one- it makes me want to watch the movie :$- They look like they're having so much fun!!

Snape!!!! The doe…. Lily <3

The DanRad one is awesome!! It's the best out of all the A-GIFs!! It really is awesome!! Has Aanya seen it?? I know she's gonna love this one!!

Lovely Stuff Shru!!! Hope we see lots more of your work soon :D 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin..annihilation.

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
p.s  CONGRATULATIONSSS on the new shop!! Trust me to say that last and comment on everything first -.-

Munchkin..annihilation.

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
MAKE SOME AR AND ARHI STUFFS!!!!!

Munchkin..annihilation.

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
and OMG some Spencer Toby stuff!!!!! Now that would be awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Munchkin.

nondescript IF-Dazzler
nondescript
nondescript

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Okay I should shut up I am unnecessarily spamming and most probably annoying you haha... I am going to drop in a request when I find some good Spencer Toby pics!!

Edited by nondescript - 08 August 2012 at 6:56pm

Munchkin..annihilation.

-Anku- IF-Stunnerz
-Anku-
-Anku-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
SHRUUU Hug

OMG FINALLY Big smile opened your shop and I am so so glad you did <3 Your work is different and you're doing a great job with it. Every sig has an improvement and I am sure its only gonna get better.

Good luck with the shop Shru and you didn't have to mention, I am always there for you Embarrassed

Love you Heart

Munchkin..annihilation.

Go to top