|| A Million Shades || #1-Random//Page 1

Posted: 11 years ago

^ Banner by me :)

Hi there!

Okay, for starters, I'm Shrutika, and I'm more frequently seen in the Fan Fiction Forum, because I barely ever come to this area of IF. I just visit a few people's galleries, who are my friends mainly, so yea, sorry! LOL!

I'm not making this gallery because I'm very proud of my creations, or anything like that. I PS for fun, and I'm still learning, growing.. But the only reason I'm making this gallery, is so I can post my edits in one common place, because there are times where I don't know where to post them! So yea, that's why I'm here.

However, there have been a few people who've been telling me to take this step since God-knows-how-long. Neha (SurrealFantasy), Husna (herms_angel), Ankita (Ankita.M), Sanaa (Sanaa629), and if there's anyone I've forgotten, I'm sorry, but thank you for encouraging me always :)

Now to what I can/can't make:

Non-Animated Signatures
Animated Signatures
Non-Animated/Animated Icons

I don't particularly have favorites, just anything and everything that inspires me to create something off them. But just as a very fair warning: there will be a lot, and I mean a lot of Harry Potter. I've grown up with it, and I'm one of those people who cried when the last movie started screening the names at the end. And I plan to build a whole memorial in my house with all merchandise ever created. And I'm ranting. See what I mean? I can go on and on.

Anyway!

My Copyrights would be:

-Shrutika-
Eos
shru/if
m80|tumblr/t[Icons/Animated Icons Only]
munchkin8050|tumblr

[My tumblr copyright will be used every time, because its most convenient and recent :)]

My Tumblr page:

About Requests:

Um, I would be more than happy to take them, if you guys think I can live up to your expectations, then please let me know :) I don't have any rules, not yet, if I get requests, I'll build some up :)

I'm not making a separate PM List for the Gallery, I'll see what kind of response I get and then decide if I need one 😆

Index

#1 - Random, LITERALLY random. 

Edited by Munchkin. - 11 years ago
Alright. First update.

Deep breath. Drum rolls. Here goes.

First, for some old stuff: [And by old, I mean ancient :)]

Now for some more recent, and more...me, styles:

Tumblr Styles:

[Most of my things will be Tumblr styles, just a small note there :)]

(They're my favorite band, and I adore these 5 lads, to death. So yea, LOL! :D

(Yes, there will be a lot of 1-D too 😆)

Non-Animated Icons

Animated GIFs

(I'm fairly new to this, so yea, they're a bit lower in quantity for now 😆)

Its not much for a first update. But like I said, this Gallery is more of a convenience base than a signature bhandaar, so yea! I may be a little irregular update wise, but anyhow, will keep you guys posted.

Comments, please, so I can get over this nail-biting, edge-of-my-seat nervousness!! Haha!

Thanks,
Shru <3

Edited by Munchkin. - 11 years ago
Res.!
I'm first!! :D
Wohooo!! Finally we have your Gallery!! :D
I'm so glad that you've started your own gallery! :)
And those pictures/avis are amazing! :D
And I love the banner =)
Love,
Rhea
Edited by Rhea.KaJen - 11 years ago

shru, what a wonderful start to this gallery of yours!

Im glad you've started this because i still cherish the barun sobti sig you made for me...and im sure this gallery has a long way to go, with many more to come!
keep it up and again, beautiful creations...the harry potter ones especially, the colouring is superb!!
oh and loveee the name...a million shadess ;) lovely banner too!

hope your doing well & holla when your free sometime :)
Edited by nyxx - 11 years ago
oooh..WOW!!! I'm in love with all the HP sigs..!! :O

Especialy the Romione ones..they do make me swoon!!

Got my final finals in two days..wish me luck!! Couldn't help but drop by!! :D

Love you!!

PS..was the title by any chance inspired by 50 Shades of Grey??

Edited by Sanaa629 - 11 years ago
Fcuking finally Shru :D

On from my phone so I can't see anything but yay <3 :D

Originally posted by Sanaa629

PS..was the title by any chance inspired by 50 Shades of Grey?? 

Please tell me it wasn't. Please tell me you didn't actually like that book :O
Woman! Finally...like after months of persuading you, you make this impromptu decision! I kinda got a cardiac arrest seeing that PM.😳

Gee. Thanks for the mention. You know I thrive on your compliments 😎🤣

I've already seen most of this, so commenting on it would be funny; so just this phrase is enough - "I love you and the stuff you make." <3
Lucky for me, I'm crazy about Harry Potter and 1D too...although I want lots of PLL, Friends, Barney Stinson, Grey's Anatomy, Castle,Matt Lanter and the list goes on and on. (You know the size of our crushes' list.☺️)

So, be ready to be pestered and tortured and crucified by me. 

Do I need to spell it out now? Okay, because I am familiar with your daftness I'll do it. I-L-O-V-E-Y-O-U.🤣

Neha

P.S.: Put up the ones with all the mouth-watering men and Matt Lanter's solo one and stuff. Remember??
AHA  Munchkin is here.  Firstly  I'm so glad you FINALLY opened up :D Now, I'd get to see all your stuff in one place. WEEE :D Can we say Congratulations on pehli pehli shop? 🤔 Anyway, I will say lol 😆 Congraaatulations Shru! 🤗 The stuff may be ancient but being old doesn't take away its prettiness. 😳

http://i.imgur.com/zLuse.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BQ6P1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XS4Nb.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Xjsxm.jpg
http://i.minus.com/iVFhAzksQ4FNB.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibcXKby3u3N6a9.gif
http://i.minus.com/ibcXKby3u3N6a9.gif 
^^ These are superb! So pretty. 😳 I love everything about them, be it the style, texture, coloring or anything. :) 

http://i.imgur.com/fvuqN.jpg - Please give me one of those. 😳 I'd die khushi ke maare if I ever receive one. 😍 << Oh yeah, that's a delusional me. 😎 Its gorgeous though, the quote you used is spot on, the font and coloring just go so well with the sig.

Now that you're here, bring on more gorgeousness! :) All the luck with the shop and everything else. 🤗 And oh be ready to get pestered by ME. 
Edited by herms_angel - 11 years ago
Congo on ur gallery!!!🥳

Love each & evrything <3
Originally posted by Aanya.

Fcuking finally Shru :D

On from my phone so I can't see anything but yay <3 :D

Please tell me it wasn't. Please tell me you didn't actually like that book :O

Haha, both of you, you can call it a coincidence, actually!

A Million Shades was my Tumblr blog's name... And I hadn't heard of 50 Shades then.. Um, but, I just finished reading the trilogy day before yesterday, and sorry Aanya, but I ADORE the books.. It put me off: the fact that it was a Twilight FanFiction before.. But its Christian Grey's character which is amazing.. Its a love-hate relationship between me and Grey.. So yea :P 

I'm waiting for the movies. And for anyone who thinks its po*n, its NOT! Well, the first book is really dirty, but the rest of the books are just a story.. And its surprising how some HP fans are bashing the story up just because it was a Twilight FF, but really, nothing spells out Twilight about this story. Nothing!

My recommendation: read it. Its nice. 

But for your answer: No, the name isn't inspired from it, at least not purposely 😆