Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? (Page 7)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Hahah- its a good question!LOL
Hope CV's does have answer for this question!
the cvs have never ans our any qs...u still have hope??? lol LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coronapsycheboreddamselkbtrOmNaMaSteOm

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

[QUOTE=boreddamsel]

That and hearing that Arshi is going to perform on Aaja Piya has me in gutter land! Embarrassed LOL and in a great mood for love saga update.. Embarrassed 

Ill faint for sure hahahah i hope its not like the rain seq...so dont get ur hopes high plzzz...

/QUOTE]
Yes.. that's why I planned not to write a love saga on that! Else I will get my hopes up and then be disappointed.. maybe will write one after they show the song.. 

and about Dadi, watch the precap again and again.. that's what I did.. I got so mad at Dadi.. and then watched the precap.. but now I'm worried.. what if Arnav will not say anything against Dadi.. just like he says nothing to Manorama.. and the way he stayed quiet during the Shyam confrontation.. I won't be able to take it.. maybe he will say Khushi is my wife, not a naukar.. and that will be it.. maybe he won't get angry at Dadi.. so she will keep torturing Khushi.. So I don't want to get my hopes up. .the CVs love to disappoint us.. so we should be ready this time.. Let's not get our hopes up about Arnav supporting Khushi.. and Khushi madam will of course get herself in trouble with Dadi.. and Arnav will maybe get mad at her.. and there goes all the wooing out the door.. he will forget about the 10 days.. and who knows after 10 days.. Khushi will leave. ! Great! 

If we think about all that and be upset.. and then if we watch the Aaja Piya song.. we will go like this Silly Dancingor if there is a remarriage we will go like this Party

Ok, I'm crazy .. LOL Don't worry.. go watch old episodes and be happy.. there's no point worrying.. it's all in teh CV's hands.. and if the CVs dont do it.. we will.. we can write FF's and OS's and make Arnav act the way we want him to.. we will make him shout at Dadi.. make her apologize to Khushi.. etc etc. so dont worry, dear... Hug

if you are still worried.. ping me on Skype.. I will be online.. going off IF now!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZikbtrFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by Fazila~

[QUOTE=boreddamsel]

That and hearing that Arshi is going to perform on Aaja Piya has me in gutter land! Embarrassed LOL and in a great mood for love saga update.. Embarrassed 

Ill faint for sure hahahah i hope its not like the rain seq...so dont get ur hopes high plzzz...

/QUOTE]
Yes.. that's why I planned not to write a love saga on that! Else I will get my hopes up and then be disappointed.. maybe will write one after they show the song.. 

Same here...im not gonna write anything either...all in my mind...but will wait... the cvs love us so much i cant tell u how much...Ouch

and about Dadi, watch the precap again and again.. that's what I did.. I got so mad at Dadi.. and then watched the precap.. but now I'm worried.. what if Arnav will not say anything against Dadi.. just like he says nothing to Manorama.. and the way he stayed quiet during the Shyam confrontation.. I won't be able to take it.. maybe he will say Khushi is my wife, not a naukar.. and that will be it.. maybe he won't get angry at Dadi.. so she will keep torturing Khushi.. So I don't want to get my hopes up. .the CVs love to disappoint us.. so we should be ready this time.. Let's not get our hopes up about Arnav supporting Khushi.. and Khushi madam will of course get herself in trouble with Dadi.. and Arnav will maybe get mad at her.. and there goes all the wooing out the door.. he will forget about the 10 days.. and who knows after 10 days.. Khushi will leave. ! Great! 

Ya im gonna think same..thanks...8 more days n then khuhsi will be free from it all...rook sako tu rook lo...bus...Arnav ji ab hum chalay...enough of insults from u n ur family...huh...

If we think about all that and be upset.. and then if we watch the Aaja Piya song.. we will go like this Silly Dancingor if there is a remarriage we will go like this Party

LOL i also went n serached the song hahahahahha...so cute it is...aww i can see Arshi in it... what remarriage...im more worried now...she might end up saying NO MARRIAGE...as no witness were there...i promounce this marriage null n void...n i think she is brahman...so she can say that...Angry
No offence to anyone plz...

Ok, I'm crazy .. LOL Don't worry.. go watch old episodes and be happy.. there's no point worrying.. it's all in teh CV's hands.. and if the CVs dont do it.. we will.. we can write FF's and OS's and make Arnav act the way we want him to.. we will make him shout at Dadi.. make her apologize to Khushi.. etc etc. so dont worry, dear... Hug
Yesss...hugsss... love uuu muhaaa HugHeart
if you are still worried.. ping me on Skype.. I will be online.. going off IF now!
im going to my sisters house for dinner...say in an hours time...ill keep my skype on ...so ill see u when i see u...ciao...hugsss... n from now on no worries...khuhsi can look after herself...we better look after ourselves. before our bps get high over it hahahahhaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFazila~

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
If the PAST behaviour is the indicator of future behaviour, we can only expect the "Silent movie" to continue! The man who didn't shut up foul mouthed Manorama or sleezebag Shyam, will suddenly shut this NEW old HAG up? Please... I have 0 expectations from ASR! That is the best way to be! That way you don't get dissapointed!

Poojali and Snake are lower than the scum if the earth! They got together and bought this HAG back, so they can continue to live in ASR's house, freeloading off him! IF Poojali trusts Snake do much, then GO to him you stupid cow!

WHY are you living in your brothers house? That women is a joke! 7 months pregnant with NO stomach! These CV's, PH and Daljeet are ALL a joke!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 06 August 2012 at 7:05pm

lazylad8-FauZiOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newyork2012

Absolute agreement with u...We all in west are maid?? we even clean our toilets ourselves...dadi will not even touch us...not only dadi I think the so called rich class in India think like this...absolute disgrace to our society...

Forget about Khushi she is actualy not a servent and mighty ASR with teat for tat treatment and she herself with sweetness can manage this dadi...Really feeling bad for our prakash brothers...
Embarrassed yep...u said it all... washing clothes dishes...everything...when i go back to Karachi n tell this to ppl they are in awe...like what the??? its same everywhere...n they all r such lazy burgers...wont do anything on their own...lol LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv_isnt_classy

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

If the PAST behaviour is the indicator of future behaviour, we can only expect the "Silent movie" to continue! The man who didn't shut up foul mouthed Manorama or sleezebag Shyam, will suddenly shut this NEW old HAG up? Please... I have 0 expectations from ASR! That is the best way to be! That way you don't get dissapointed!

I will not expect anything from ASR :((... so khuhsi like us... she will fight it all..only 8 days r left...then she can walk out...way to go girll...u survived 6 months of hell...

Poojali and Snake are lower than the scum if the earth! They got together and bought this HAG back, do they can continue to live in ASR's house, freeloading off him! IF Poojali trusts Snake do much, then GO yo him you stupid cow!

Some ppl learn the hard way...so will poojali n so will dadi ji...im sure nani ji will take khushis side...shes such a darling...wonder how is she best friend of dadji ufff...

WHY are you living in your brothers house? That women is a joke! 7 months pregnant with NO stomach! These CV's, PH and Daljeet are ALL a joke!
 If u see the serial from the start...Anjali came to stay for a week only...lol just now Anjali had her head in dadjis lap n was crying n my mom went...7 month pregnant woman cant bend like that...hahahahha no wonder why the trps r not rising...The TRPS willl rise with Anjalis stomach...ROFL All Anajlis flat stomachs fault...

Luv_isnt_classyOmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfan

Luv_isnt_classy IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

OmNaMaSteOmMrDarcyfanFazila~

Go to top