Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? (Page 3)

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

I am sure grandmother knows that Khushi is not servant, she is acting like she doesn't know anything + her actions telling us different story. She knows who Khushi is+ she is not servant. The way she was looking at Khushi made me realise that oh, she thinks that it's all Khushi's fault.. It's all Shyam's work! 

i felt excatly like this.when poojali left crying thischipkali dadi was giving angry looks to khushi.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLkbtrOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

kbtr IF-Sizzlerz
kbtr
kbtr

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

I really want him to shut that grandmother up once and for all...She was very rude towards Khushi, and what the! domestic workers/servants shouldn't be respected? what in the world was that? seriously, she is too much. Arnav shouldn't take this insult lightly. How long he'll shut his mouth? It's about time he should step up and defend his wife.
Yah! Dream on, after 6 months, he hasn't had the courage to ask Mami to stop the name-calling. I wouldn't hold my breath. On the other hand, he does want to win her before the contract, so...who knows? Maybe he'll (read CV's) surprise us all!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFazila~

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijji12

I am sure grandmother knows that Khushi is not servant, she is acting like she doesn't know anything + her actions telling us different story. She knows who Khushi is+ she is not servant. The way she was looking at Khushi made me realise that oh, she thinks that it's all Khushi's fault.. It's all Shyam's work! 

i felt excatly like this.when poojali left crying thischipkali dadi was giving angry looks to khushi.

You too? Good!
+ now I think the whole Servant rubbish! was her cover up!
I can't stand this grandmother + AnjaliAngry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vijji12OmNaMaSteOmFazila~

dasudisa Senior Member
dasudisa
dasudisa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I know.. did she not see Hari Prakash hand Khushi the flowers? Wasn't that plate ashudh?? This is ridiculous.. the CVs are just hell-bent on making Khushi's life miserable they keep forgetting that we fans are crazy and we pick on every little thing LOL Laxmi is not a maid right.. she is the queen of the house LOL and I don't know where Laxmi is nowadays.. she hasn't appeared ever since the day Arnav got kidnapped and she found the papers for Shyam.. did Shyam kidnap her too? Oh no, Khushi, you need to search for Laxmi too now.. how can you forget her, your true friend.. 

I wonder if Arnav will hear Dadi call Khushi a maid.. because I don't know if Khushi will tell him.. I think Arnav might just introduce Khushi as his wife or something.. and then Dadi will walk away and then Nani follows her.. and the precap scene happens.. 

well, anyways I don't have any expectations.. I'm scared to hope that everything will be fine for Khushi.. because it never will be.. I just hope that Dadiji will insist on the remarriage!

What i  think is...as we have seen in the recap arnav will be in his blazers (not in full suet)  standing next to khushi but in sbs video he will be holding khushi's hand with full suet 
so it means ,after seen dadi he will great her and  touch her feet ...they will have Q&A session once that is finish he will notice khushi is upset...that is the point when he will go and ask her whats wrong by holding her hand and all of sudden dadi will come there and see arnav holding khushis hand  which will make her angry and shout at ASR why u r holding servant's hand
after that we all know the story don't we...WinkBig smile

god only will save dadi from ASRLOL

And about Lakshmi... she will be back with shyam babua

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Punkin22 IF-Rockerz
Punkin22
Punkin22

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
If Arnav is smart he will take up for his wife and stand up for her at ALL times.  There is still 8 days left of the contract, she has not agreed to stay after that.  Daadi acts just like ASR did in the beginning with Khushi.  Let's see what he learned.  Also, Daddi may want a remarriage with all formalities, how will Khushi feel about that...

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged

My sentiments exactly...shyam has send dadi and has told her one side story...

SaraJLlazylad8-FauZi

vijji12 IF-Rockerz
vijji12
vijji12

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijji12

You too? Good!
+ now I think the whole Servant rubbish! was her cover up!
I can't stand this grandmother + AnjaliAngry.

i strongly feel creep must have send this dadi.she knows who khsuhi is .she is planning to bring creep back i guess

SaraJLlazylad8-FauZi

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kbtr

I really want him to shut that grandmother up once and for all...She was very rude towards Khushi, and what the! domestic workers/servants shouldn't be respected? what in the world was that? seriously, she is too much. Arnav shouldn't take this insult lightly. How long he'll shut his mouth? It's about time he should step up and defend his wife.
Yah! Dream on, after 6 months, he hasn't had the courage to ask Mami to stop the name-calling. I wouldn't hold my breath. On the other hand, he does want to win her before the contract, so...who knows? Maybe he'll (read CV's) surprise us all!
Angry i hope he stops them all...once n for all...

SaraJLlazylad8-FauZi

Go to top