Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? (Page 24)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 08 August 2012 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by highonshows

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by highonshows

.Fuzzy bear...
The ppl in the west are over worked and underpaid naukars ehehehehehe
 
But are classifies as 1 first class ppl,...so technically we are first class naukar or white collar naukars...lolz
 
 
Avni
ROFL u think dadi approves pf us ???
 
 
Ofcourse...we are the rais zada naukar...lolz...aur waise bhi,...dadi except of not ki fark padta hai...Arnav-ji nei to except kar liye hai na???  ROFL
ROFL  aaj kar liya hahahahahaha...  hai...aaj tu zoor ka jhatja hai dheera say laga ...haan laga ...shadi bun gayee umar kaid key sazaa...Star  love my hotwa... loving him more n more...10 days ...after that hotwas mine...for good hahaahhahahaEvil Smile

zainah09 IF-Dazzler
zainah09
zainah09

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 3669

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I was kind of hoping she called Khushi a maid in front of Arnav just to see his reaction

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 12986

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Yeah you are right, we the people live in West  all are maid!LOL Though we have a maid who comes occasionally.
Let's go and touch Dadi, She may die at so many maid's touch.Evil Smile Our Arshi will be spared.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

highonshows IF-Dazzler
highonshows
highonshows

Joined: 19 July 2006
Posts: 2911

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Oh teri...
 
I totally forgot,...but counting from 2day...
 
6 days n ur rite,...Arnav is all MINE  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 
 
correct boli ehehehehehehehehe 
 
thnQ thnQ...
 
Avni   Wink
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by highonshows

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by highonshows

.Fuzzy bear...
The ppl in the west are over worked and underpaid naukars ehehehehehe
 
But are classifies as 1 first class ppl,...so technically we are first class naukar or white collar naukars...lolz
 
 
Avni
ROFL u think dadi approves pf us ???
 
 
Ofcourse...we are the rais zada naukar...lolz...aur waise bhi,...dadi except of not ki fark padta hai...Arnav-ji nei to except kar liye hai na???  ROFL
ROFL  aaj kar liya hahahahahaha...  hai...aaj tu zoor ka jhatja hai dheera say laga ...haan laga ...shadi bun gayee umar kaid key sazaa...Star  love my hotwa... loving him more n more...10 days ...after that hotwas mine...for good hahaahhahahaEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
9 more days...then he will be all mine...then u n Akash be happy...LOLEmbarrassed

Originally posted by highonshows

Oh teri...
 
I totally forgot,...but counting from 2day...
 
6 days n ur rite,...Arnav is all MINE  LOL 
 
correct boli ehehehehehehehehe 
 
thnQ thnQ...
 
Avni   Wink
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by highonshows

Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by highonshows

.Fuzzy bear...
The ppl in the west are over worked and underpaid naukars ehehehehehe
 
But are classifies as 1 first class ppl,...so technically we are first class naukar or white collar naukars...lolz
 
 
Avni
ROFL u think dadi approves pf us ???
 
 
Ofcourse...we are the rais zada naukar...lolz...aur waise bhi,...dadi except of not ki fark padta hai...Arnav-ji nei to except kar liye hai na???  ROFL
ROFL  aaj kar liya hahahahahaha...  hai...aaj tu zoor ka jhatja hai dheera say laga ...haan laga ...shadi bun gayee umar kaid key sazaa...Star  love my hotwa... loving him more n more...10 days ...after that hotwas mine...for good hahaahhahahaEvil Smile
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Joined: 16 July 2007
Posts: 32773

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Yeah you are right, we the people live in West  all are maid!LOL Though we have a maid who comes occasionally.
Let's go and touch Dadi, She may die at so many maid's touch.Evil Smile Our Arshi will be spared.LOL
hahahahaha...lets go n clean up dadi for good...hahahahah 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Joined: 03 April 2012
Posts: 4643

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Our angry young man will be back...
iria_luvsLindor IF-Rockerz

Joined: 22 September 2007
Posts: 7358

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Who noticed arnavs blue shirt today?

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Author: Ipkknd-ki-fan1   Replies: 56   Views: 13489

Ipkknd-ki-fan1 56 13489 22 May 2012 at 11:52pm by Aditi_ARHIrule
guess arnavs proposal to khushi

Author: honestyfirst   Replies: 8   Views: 5136

honestyfirst 8 5136 10 February 2012 at 7:05am by -Koeli_Appy-
Khushi-Arnavs emotional fightback-Article

2 3

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 18   Views: 9171

Armu4eva 18 9171 08 December 2011 at 5:42am by .Saraa.
OS :arnavs possesivness

2 3 4

Author: gansteress   Replies: 25   Views: 10768

gansteress 25 10768 23 November 2011 at 5:56am by capriya
Arnavs colour Red again

Author: LakshmiRathore   Replies: 1   Views: 1275

LakshmiRathore 1 1275 12 November 2011 at 11:00am by moon_mine

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index