Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? (Page 20)

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by shruba

From future track perspective Star ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think the remarriage track is coming  ... so after contract is over the proper hindu marriage will take place...

Now coming to elder and respect point of view, respect is a bothway process, unfortunately in indian society or some other society teach us ... respect just because someone is elder, and its high time to rethink of those norms.
Unfortunately this thing is name as parampara etc ... but think about kurukhestra .. where sri krishna teaches us forget ur relation if other person is standing for wrong .. no matter what the relation and age .. u shd fight ...

hehe and for west thing ... one important thing one can at least learn from west respect ur work,, 
There is no shame of doing ur work using ur hands :)

if this is the way to remarriage,then i guess i wil pass on the offer
she is insulting khushi
so if she has to be hurt to get proper marriage then what's the difference between the forced one and one that is going to happen
i wanted khushi to be happy and get married after getting a proper redemption track from arnav
it seems a distant dream looking at the way things are shaping up
 Ur so right...totally agree with u...whats the use of it alll...they have shown us nothing...Arnav hasnt repent, not even a tear...all i see is khushi crying n being insulted...not fair...grrr...

you can never mend a broken glass
khushi has seen so much hatred and insults being hurled at her,i wonder if she ever love anyone the way she loved arnav,her family and raizadas
cause it only brought misery on her
waiting for the day when the dam will break and khushi confronts them all
at least for once i want her to vent it all out
there is a limit to patience and crap a person can take
i think khushi is way past that limit

this girl has no limits... i would have broken them all long time back...i dont know what she eats...shes so calm n bounces back so fast...sigh... is she human??LOL

she eats jalebis,channe and gol gappeLOL
you are right,she bounce back smiling
and she sees a ray of hope in everything 
that's what makes khushi speacial
but please no more sufferings from my doll
she had shed too many tears

u said it...shes so good...like a hope for us all...i wish the cvs show her more happy...Smile

khushi deserves all the happiness in the world
we are not asking for something which is unattainable
give her what she deserves
happiness,respect and recognition for who she is not because of someone
agree...n more... welll we might get it next yr or the yr after that...LOLWink

i am doubting that
this waiting game is getting stretched
by the time they show khushi getting her due,it will be too little and too late
many viewers are reaching for their remotes
i am not speaking about international viewers here cause we don't count in trps
it's about viewers who actually contribute to trp
many of my friends and family living in bangalore,hyderabad and some in mumbai(i thing these cities trp is taken into account) are telling me that another show from someother channel is good  so they stopped watching ipk
we can say what if they stopped watching,we love our show but at the end of the day what matters most for the channel is trps
hope cvs will understand 
hmmm... dont know whatthe cvs r doing...who can make them understand...atm im watching  13 juls epi  http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=QnVXjBIabLk

see arnav can get angry t.then he regrets... but the damaged is done by then... that s my worry... all of this wont be solved till anjali finds out the truth about shyam...n gets over him...sigh...

arnav's words has hit the right spot that day
he made her believe that all this mess is due to her and she accepted
the damage is already done
he tried to apologise and immediately started to blackmail
okay that was a desperate measure but still his words hurt her

anjali is so delusional
she will never get over shyam
and even arnav doesn't know the full truth
khushi doesn't know the full truth(shyam trying to kill babuji)
guptas doesn't know the full truth(shyam still pursuing khushi)
raizadas doesn't know the full truth of their two-timing damad
so basically no one know complete truth 
all of them need to sit down and talk it out
i wonder why they are not sorting this mess and start afresh
why are they hiding
this is most dysfunctional and delusional i have ever come across
i love raizadas when they are in good mood
btu when it comes to serious issues,they don't act responsibly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mishty_angel

From future track perspective Star ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think the remarriage track is coming  ... so after contract is over the proper hindu marriage will take place...

Now coming to elder and respect point of view, respect is a bothway process, unfortunately in indian society or some other society teach us ... respect just because someone is elder, and its high time to rethink of those norms.
Unfortunately this thing is name as parampara etc ... but think about kurukhestra .. where sri krishna teaches us forget ur relation if other person is standing for wrong .. no matter what the relation and age .. u shd fight ...

hehe and for west thing ... one important thing one can at least learn from west respect ur work,, 

she is insulting khushi
so if she has to be hurt to get proper marriage then what's the difference between the forced one and one that is going to happen
i wanted khushi to be happy and get married after getting a proper redemption track from arnav
 Ur so right...totally agree with u...whats the use of it alll...they have shown us nothing...Arnav hasnt repent, not even a tear...all i see is khushi crying n being insulted...not fair...grrr...

khushi has seen so much hatred and insults being hurled at her,i wonder if she ever love anyone the way she loved arnav,her family and raizadas

this girl has no limits... i would have broken them all long time back...i dont know what she eats...shes so calm n bounces back so fast...sigh... is she human??LOL

u said it...shes so good...like a hope for us all...i wish the cvs show her more happy...Smile

ur ri8 khushi derserves to be happy i mean  everyone comes n insults khushi later say a sorry  word n khushi also forgives them so easily but i want khushi to be out RM so that she can live happily with parents n i also want to see khushi as a  strong working women  after she left RM

thanks for agreeing
the problem is khushi is forgiving
she looks at everyone's good
that's why she decided to give shaym second chance
yeah many of us want to see khushi financially well and emotionally strong

by the way,hi i am velangini
Too forgiving n then she forgets thats how she moves on...hi vel...can i call u vel? im fazila...u can call me fazi, fuzzy...Wink

hahaha fuzzy
i was saying hi to mishty_angel
yup you cancall me velWink

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged

she is insulting khushi

ur ri8 khushi derserves to be happy i mean  everyone comes n insults khushi later say a sorry  word n khushi also forgives them so easily but i want khushi to be out RM so that she can live happily with parents n i also want to see khushi as a  strong working women  after she left RM

thanks for agreeing

Too forgiving n then she forgets thats how she moves on...hi vel...can i call u vel? im fazila...u can call me fazi, fuzzy...Wink

hahaha fuzzy
LOL i was wondering why u asking my name again...have u forgotten me hahahahhaha...i better go n sleep hahahahah its 1:35 am here... ROFLEmbarrassed

velangini

velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged

she is insulting khushi

thanks for agreeing

hahaha fuzzy
LOL i was wondering why u asking my name again...have u forgotten me hahahahhaha...i better go n sleep hahahahah its 1:35 am here... ROFLEmbarrassed

no no dear
i didn't forget your name
infact yours thread is the only place where i spend most of my time on IF
ok good night
will wait for your take on the upcoming episode

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Originally posted by sohara

No person in this world can call a gorgeous girl like Khushi servant! She intentionally did it to humiliate khushi. Coz she is already with Shyam and Shyamli in the plot. God knows what will be ASR's reaction If he hears it from Dadi.  
Agree...no sane person..they all r too thickheaded... i hope he says something...
I wish so. But don't know how he will react. Coz he never protested when mami humiliates Khushi by calling "phatti saree"
My sister n i were discussing this n came to a conclusion that...see he owes mamiji a lot...maybe thts y he doesnt say anything to her...but now this dadiji...they have even changed their sir name...so lets see what he does...

velangini

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

she is insulting khushi

thanks for agreeing

hahaha fuzzy

no no dear
ok good night
thanks...i also love talking to u :)))))))))))))Hug

velangini

.Spring. Goldie
.Spring.
.Spring.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
In which angle she looks like maid ?
velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

she is insulting khushi

thanks for agreeing

hahaha fuzzy

no no dear
ok good night
thanks...i also love talking to u :)))))))))))))Hug

thanks to you tooHug
i love your take on the show yaar
ok now go to sleep like a good girlLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avi64Fazila~

Go to top