Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? (Page 13)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by velangini

Originally posted by Fazila~

i really really wanted to slap that lady left and rightAngry
seriously woman,what's wrong woth being a servant
not everyone is born with a silverspoon
or not everyone is as filthy rich as you
that doesn't mean they are not humans
and how dare she insult khushi
are the rest of the raizada snobs not enough that she is here to make khushi's life hell
hope naniji comes to rescue
ya i hope so...but from the look of precap...nani ji is scared of dadi ji...Ouch

yup
by the looks of it,only arnav botwa's arrogance will do the work
and waht's with hand gestures
hahahahha...shes elder can show the whole hand...khushi is younger than her so she is allowed to show 1 finger hahahahhaha my theory ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

velanginiOmNaMaSteOm

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishti_17

Damn, I was/am mad at her for calling our doll a servant.. And even for a servant I mean, Dadi has ridiculous thinking.. They shud not be near pooja house and what not.. Pinch
The maids dont pray n worship thats for the rich...what the????
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
once our teacher had told us that we should not respect our elders.. we were shocked.. we asked him but sir they are our elders and we are taught to respect them,, he laughed and replied yes as long as they respects you as a human too respect them.. when you feel that your self respect is hurt.. then first respect yourself then your so called elders cause elders are not who show authority over you, elders are, who knows you understands you and guides you thus i prefer Buaji over all! :)
and since we know that its not necessary to respect those elders who doesnt deserve respect i would like to say shut the effwa up you Dadi and wants Anav to tell her that if some has no awkat in that house that its her and Khushi is the owner of that house not servant.. she is the wife of Arnav Sing Raizada who can keep thousand of "nauker" like you Dadi..!! Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shrubavelanginiOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sittina

Bad times for Khushi again in RM... Let' s see what will be the outcome... But why the CV has put all the MU and Hardtime on Khushi character? And she always has to justified herself in front of this family... Being wrong or not... It should be different for once... So we hope that the truth about their past will put khushi in a position where she would be the one seeking justification from the Singh-Raizada Family...And not Khushi being blame for her family:  this would be too much to watch...  Clap

I wish this comes true...i dont know why the cvs hate our khushi so much...Angry
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

once our teacher had told us that we should not respect our elders.. we were shocked.. we asked him but sir they are our elders and we are taught to respect them,, he laughed and replied yes as long as they respects you as a human too respect them.. when you feel that your self respect is hurt.. then first respect yourself then your so called elders cause elders are not who show authority over you, elders are, who knows you understands you and guides you thus i prefer Buaji over all! :)

Clap so true...dont take adnavtage of u, n if they do then they loose the right to be respected...Ouch

and since we know that its not necessary to respect those elders who doesnt deserve respect i would like to say shut the effwa up you Dadi and wants Anav to tell her that if some has no awkat in that house that its her and Khushi is the owner of that house not servant.. she is the wife of Arnav Sing Raizada who can keep thousand of "nauker" like you Dadi..!! Angry
Yes... exactly...n stop showing khuhsi ur hand...or we all will show u our finger...Angry
velangini IF-Rockerz
velangini
velangini

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged

are the rest of the raizada snobs not enough that she is here to make khushi's life hell
ya i hope so...but from the look of precap...nani ji is scared of dadi ji...Ouch

yup
hahahahha...shes elder can show the whole hand...khushi is younger than her so she is allowed to show 1 finger hahahahhaha my theory ROFL

and that too the third oneWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by boreddamsel

Originally posted by boreddamsel

[QUOTE=boreddamsel]

That and hearing that Arshi is going to perform on Aaja Piya has me in gutter land! Embarrassed LOL and in a great mood for love saga update.. Embarrassed 

Ill faint for sure hahahah i hope its not like the rain seq...so dont get ur hopes high plzzz...

/QUOTE]
Yes.. that's why I planned not to write a love saga on that! Else I will get my hopes up and then be disappointed.. maybe will write one after they show the song.. 

Same here...im not gonna write anything either...all in my mind...but will wait... the cvs love us so much i cant tell u how much...Ouch

LOL Dont worry.. that's why I am here.. so that we can both cry and laugh together and when we are upset, we can comfort each other!

Embarrassed heheheHug

and about Dadi, watch the precap again and again.. that's what I did.. I got so mad at Dadi.. and then watched the precap.. but now I'm worried.. what if Arnav will not say anything against Dadi.. just like he says nothing to Manorama.. and the way he stayed quiet during the Shyam confrontation.. I won't be able to take it.. maybe he will say Khushi is my wife, not a naukar.. and that will be it.. maybe he won't get angry at Dadi.. so she will keep torturing Khushi.. So I don't want to get my hopes up. .the CVs love to disappoint us.. so we should be ready this time.. Let's not get our hopes up about Arnav supporting Khushi.. and Khushi madam will of course get herself in trouble with Dadi.. and Arnav will maybe get mad at her.. and there goes all the wooing out the door.. he will forget about the 10 days.. and who knows after 10 days.. Khushi will leave. ! Great! 

Ya im gonna think same..thanks...8 more days n then khuhsi will be free from it all...rook sako tu rook lo...bus...Arnav ji ab hum chalay...enough of insults from u n ur family...huh...

If we think about all that and be upset.. and then if we watch the Aaja Piya song.. we will go like this Silly Dancingor if there is a remarriage we will go like this Party

LOL i also went n serached the song hahahahahha...so cute it is...aww i can see Arshi in it... 

I love love love that song.. in fact I first heard it when Instant Karma's remix came out years back.. hehe.. I have actually even sung that song for my bf Embarrassed...  

awww so sweet...Embarrassed

what remarriage...im more worried now...she might end up saying NO MARRIAGE...as no witness were there...i promounce this marriage null n void..

If she says that, oh boy, Arnav will be mad!! Angry and then both he and Khushi will leave for GH and then its party time! LOL

When???? i want them to leave yesterday...Angry

.n i think she is brahman...so she can say that...Angry
No offence to anyone plz...

Ok, I'm crazy .. LOL Don't worry.. go watch old episodes and be happy.. there's no point worrying.. it's all in teh CV's hands.. and if the CVs dont do it.. we will.. we can write FF's and OS's and make Arnav act the way we want him to.. we will make him shout at Dadi.. make her apologize to Khushi.. etc etc. so dont worry, dear... Hug
Yesss...hugsss... love uuu muhaaa HugHeart 
if you are still worried.. ping me on Skype.. I will be online.. going off IF now!
im going to my sisters house for dinner...say in an hours time...ill keep my skype on ...so ill see u when i see u...ciao...hugsss... n from now on no worries...khuhsi can look after herself...we better look after ourselves. before our bps get high over it hahahahhaLOL

yes.. true.. take care hon.. 
oh btw.. eeekk.. I just heard from the FB page that the new promo out! Arnav and Khushi holding hands on sofa in front of the whole family.. and some voice over about Dadi revealing past.. 
im frying samosas...lol... will reply to ur post in detail... hugsss

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:37am | IP Logged

yup

and that too the third oneWink
ROFL of course dear hahahahaahhahaWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

velangini

Go to top