Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? (Page 11)

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Crazy_1001

As soon as she called khushi a maid I was like oh man poor HP he's gonna get treated like he has some sort of contagious disease! 

ROFL

Its not so much that she called khushi a maid, nothing wrong being one one has tobnake a living right? Its how dadi treated her after like she was impure or repulsize or something!

Exactly..showing her the hand...if i were khuhsi i would show her 1 finger...once lol

But I Loved NK today you are most amazing person in the show! Everyone should learn a thing or two from him!

Nks a darling...Embarrassed

And the Westerners beings maids, I actually prefer doing things on my own, we went a.trip to Pakistan recently and I was very uncomfortable when a maid came and swept the floors, did the beds, dusted, arrnaged my room! I don't want anyone to touch my stuff other than me! It felt so odd!
Yep.. Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Crazy_1001OmNaMaSteOm

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

No person in this world can call a gorgeous girl like Khushi servant! She intentionally did it to humiliate khushi. Coz she is already with Shyam and Shyamli in the plot. God knows what will be ASR's reaction If he hears it from Dadi.  
Agree...no sane person..they all r too thickheaded... i hope he says something...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

vellainsaan IF-Dazzler
vellainsaan
vellainsaan

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by boreddamsel

I know.. did she not see Hari Prakash hand Khushi the flowers? Wasn't that plate ashudh?? This is ridiculous.. the CVs are just hell-bent on making Khushi's life miserable they keep forgetting that we fans are crazy and we pick on every little thing LOL Laxmi is not a maid right.. she is the queen of the house LOL and I don't know where Laxmi is nowadays.. she hasn't appeared ever since the day Arnav got kidnapped and she found the papers for Shyam.. did Shyam kidnap her too? Oh no, Khushi, you need to search for Laxmi too now.. how can you forget her, your true friend.. 

I wonder if Arnav will hear Dadi call Khushi a maid.. because I don't know if Khushi will tell him.. I think Arnav might just introduce Khushi as his wife or something.. and then Dadi will walk away and then Nani follows her.. and the precap scene happens.. 

well, anyways I don't have any expectations.. I'm scared to hope that everything will be fine for Khushi.. because it never will be.. I just hope that Dadiji will insist on the remarriage!

Same kostin! HP, the real servant was roaming around Pooja place and was passing flowers.. why was he spared? Utter nonsense I tell you, if they wanted Dadi to pre judge Khushi as a servant then they should have made Khushi, at the least, look a bit dirty in shabby clothes doing some really crappy work... Yesterday Sanaya looked really cute and adorable with that pony tail.. the aukaat dialogue looked so out of place and forced...Dead and SO WHAT IF Khushi was doing some domestic work.. don't normal people do house chores? Don't we cook, serve, clean etc? Aren't naukars human beings? Crap they are showing just to show the disgust for Khushi by Dadi Ouch

I'll be really disappointed if ASR misses out on Khushi being called a servant by Dadi.. I want to see his reaction .. what he does... how does it feel to see your loved one getting insulted like that unnecessarily. 

I'm hoping Dadi will pave way for re-marriage.. SOON! Or else.. Khushi beta.. please walk out of this mad house... 8 din ka bhi wait mat karo LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselOmNaMaSteOmFazila~

Shivanee31 Goldie
Shivanee31
Shivanee31

Nice post.

I am sure based from the precap that Arnav wll stand by Khushi. He will explain to he the whole thing. And Dadi will decide to get them married in the proper way. If not then whats the use of her entering the show.

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Originally posted by Punkin22

Hey Fuzzy, sorry I'm so late, emergency needed in office.  Well, daadi has made an impression on all of us has she not.  She has taken a real dislike to Khushi.  In SBS VM she would not bless Khushi but did everyone else.  She is really on my last nerve.  And putting this with Mishti's spoiler it would seem that Arnav baby is mad at Khushi.

My bet is he will be angry when he will learn dadi ji called her a maid, n he will scream at her...why didnt u put her right n say ur not a maid but KKGSR...LOLEmbarrassed

I have a predicition, I am never right but I enjoy it anyway.  Daadi finds out about Arnav and Khushi wedding and says we need a wedding with all formalities because in my book they are not married.  And then says these two until remarried must separate.  How do you think Arnav baby is going to take that.  Oh yea bad.  Khushi says OK because she wants Daadi approval.  In order to get hubby in a good mood she sings and dances a romantic song to Arnav.  This could be fun...

Awww...l love it...wish this happens. n i wish MIshti is right this time...the rains seq disappeared...so im keep chill n not hope too much...if this doesnt happen...thanks for the tip for my ff...hahahahahWink

The question that truly needs answering is:  Who will change the most?  Khushi or Daadi?? I have my money on Khushi...

Thanks for post and pm...
Hmm...why should khushi change??? Shes not wrong...dadiji is wrong...

boreddamsel

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vellainsaan

Originally posted by boreddamsel

I know.. did she not see Hari Prakash hand Khushi the flowers? Wasn't that plate ashudh?? This is ridiculous.. the CVs are just hell-bent on making Khushi's life miserable they keep forgetting that we fans are crazy and we pick on every little thing LOL Laxmi is not a maid right.. she is the queen of the house LOL and I don't know where Laxmi is nowadays.. she hasn't appeared ever since the day Arnav got kidnapped and she found the papers for Shyam.. did Shyam kidnap her too? Oh no, Khushi, you need to search for Laxmi too now.. how can you forget her, your true friend.. 

I wonder if Arnav will hear Dadi call Khushi a maid.. because I don't know if Khushi will tell him.. I think Arnav might just introduce Khushi as his wife or something.. and then Dadi will walk away and then Nani follows her.. and the precap scene happens.. 

well, anyways I don't have any expectations.. I'm scared to hope that everything will be fine for Khushi.. because it never will be.. I just hope that Dadiji will insist on the remarriage!

Same kostin! HP, the real servant was roaming around Pooja place and was passing flowers.. why was he spared? Utter nonsense I tell you, if they wanted Dadi to pre judge Khushi as a servant then they should have made Khushi, at the least, look a bit dirty in shabby clothes doing some really crappy work... Yesterday Sanaya looked really cute and adorable with that pony tail.. the aukaat dialogue looked so out of place and forced...Dead and SO WHAT IF Khushi was doing some domestic work.. don't normal people do house chores? Don't we cook, serve, clean etc? Aren't naukars human beings? Crap they are showing just to show the disgust for Khushi by Dadi Ouch

I'll be really disappointed if ASR misses out on Khushi being called a servant by Dadi.. I want to see his reaction .. what he does... how does it feel to see your loved one getting insulted like that unnecessarily. 

I'm hoping Dadi will pave way for re-marriage.. SOON! Or else.. Khushi beta.. please walk out of this mad house... 8 din ka bhi wait mat karo LOL
I hoe she doesnt declare the marriage void hahahahha a khushi plz walk away...im tied of all the insults thrown at u...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamselOmNaMaSteOm

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Venilla

Nice post.

I am sure based from the precap that Arnav wll stand by Khushi. He will explain to he the whole thing. And Dadi will decide to get them married in the proper way. If not then whats the use of her entering the show.
hmm to get the snake back in the house...Angry
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky89

Haha nice post !!!! Dadi is too much calling khushi as servent !!!!! Dont worry Nani ll protect her lakshmi ...
hahaha who will protect Khushi?? n naniji...from kharoos dadi hahahahha

Go to top