Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

velangini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Fazila~

ya i hope so...but from the look of precap...nani ji is scared of dadi ji...

yup
by the looks of it,only arnav botwa's arrogance will do the work
and waht's with hand gestures
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Damn, I was/am mad at her for calling our doll a servant.. And even for a servant I mean, Dadi has ridiculous thinking.. They shud not be near pooja house and what not.. 😡
velangini thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Damn, I was/am mad at her for calling our doll a servant.. And even for a servant I mean, Dadi has ridiculous thinking.. They shud not be near pooja house and what not.. 😡

it feels like we have gone back in time where some people were not allowed in temples
and untouchability and all
didn't styamaevajayate air on the same channel
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aaliyahassan

I was so pissed off..khushi was not looking like a maid.. πŸ˜‘
and maiji could have told her but no she was busy doing overacting..waise to she yaps nonstop and when she is required to open her mouth she just backs off.. 
🀬
nk is a darling.. πŸ˜³
and I agree with u..I wish she calls khushi a maid in front of asr then she'll see..   

agree πŸ˜•
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: velangini

yup
by the looks of it,only arnav botwa's arrogance will do the work
and waht's with hand gestures

hahahahha...shes elder can show the whole hand...khushi is younger than her so she is allowed to show 1 finger hahahahhaha my theory πŸ€£
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishti_17

The maids dont pray n worship thats for the rich...what the????
IronyDied thumbnail
once our teacher had told us that we should not respect our elders.. we were shocked.. we asked him but sir they are our elders and we are taught to respect them,, he laughed and replied yes as long as they respects you as a human too respect them.. when you feel that your self respect is hurt.. then first respect yourself then your so called elders cause elders are not who show authority over you, elders are, who knows you understands you and guides you thus i prefer Buaji over all! :)
and since we know that its not necessary to respect those elders who doesnt deserve respect i would like to say shut the effwa up you Dadi and wants Anav to tell her that if some has no awkat in that house that its her and Khushi is the owner of that house not servant.. she is the wife of Arnav Sing Raizada who can keep thousand of "nauker" like you Dadi..!! 😑
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: sittina

Bad times for Khushi again in RM... Let' s see what will be the outcome... But why the CV has put all the MU and Hardtime on Khushi character? And she always has to justified herself in front of this family... Being wrong or not... It should be different for once... So we hope that the truth about their past will put khushi in a position where she would be the one seeking justification from the Singh-Raizada Family...And not Khushi being blame for her family:  this would be too much to watch...  πŸ‘

I wish this comes true...i dont know why the cvs hate our khushi so much...😑
Fazila~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

once our teacher had told us that we should not respect our elders.. we were shocked.. we asked him but sir they are our elders and we are taught to respect them,, he laughed and replied yes as long as they respects you as a human too respect them.. when you feel that your self respect is hurt.. then first respect yourself then your so called elders cause elders are not who show authority over you, elders are, who knows you understands you and guides you thus i prefer Buaji over all! :)

πŸ‘ so true...dont take adnavtage of u, n if they do then they loose the right to be respected...

and since we know that its not necessary to respect those elders who doesnt deserve respect i would like to say shut the effwa up you Dadi and wants Anav to tell her that if some has no awkat in that house that its her and Khushi is the owner of that house not servant.. she is the wife of Arnav Sing Raizada who can keep thousand of "nauker" like you Dadi..!! 😑

Yes... exactly...n stop showing khuhsi ur hand...or we all will show u our finger...😑
velangini thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

hahahahha...shes elder can show the whole hand...khushi is younger than her so she is allowed to show 1 finger hahahahhaha my theory πŸ€£

and that too the third oneπŸ˜‰