Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS? - Page 2

Hot.Pink.Heels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Since she's already called Khushi a servant I really want her to say it in front of Arnav!
I'd love to see his reaction!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xxChanga_Jixx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arnav ...ab sab tum pe nirbhar karta hai...pls dont let us and Khushi down
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: SmileyStar

Sooo true! I mean, aren't servants human being?! The CVs better show a good reason behind her hatred for servants!!

She has no REASON! She is just an arrogant old WITCH with NO morals! Just the way that ASR was at the start! Just arrogant and self important! Everyone is his servant etc! THAT is how he must have been bought up by the Malliks! THIS women is Mrs Mallik of Sheesh Mahal! So I guess THIS is what she is like, and she taught her grandson well too!

People like these dont need REASONS to be rude to staff! We have seen how ASR treats his staff! Now you can see the Apple dosent fall very far from the tree! His pride and arrogance and self important attitide obviousely comes from THIS women! Once again... SHE is very nice to Poojali! NOT that nice to Manorama or any of the others and NOT to the servents!

JUST like ASR! To him, only HIS family are of any value! HIS sister is a person! Other people's sister's are NOT people!

These CV's are DISGUSTING!

Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Omg poor khushi and poor hp op and others
I mean servants are human too why no respect to them πŸ˜•
Anyway I can't stand dadi
SaraJL thumbnail
I am sure grandmother knows that Khushi is not servant, she is acting like she doesn't know anything + her actions telling us different story. She knows who Khushi is+ she is not servant. The way she was looking at Khushi made me realise that oh, she thinks that it's all Khushi's fault.. It's all Shyam's work! 
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dadi is another poojali fandom of the house.i am waiting for Arnav's reaction for this.but dadi ji u need to have an eyechek up on emergency  basis in which angle khushi looked like servant.yeah i know for u people khsuhi looks like servant  and shyam looks like one Maha purush.no wonder why poojali is still worshipping creep.
vijji12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaraaK

I am sure grandmother knows that Khushi is not servant, she is acting like she doesn't know anything + her actions telling us different story. She knows who Khushi is+ she is not servant. The way she was looking at Khushi made me realise that oh, she thinks that it's all Khushi's fault.. It's all Shyam's work! 

i felt excatly like this.when poojali left crying thischipkali dadi was giving angry looks to khushi.
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SaraaK

I really want him to shut that grandmother up once and for all...She was very rude towards Khushi, and what the! domestic workers/servants shouldn't be respected? what in the world was that? seriously, she is too much. Arnav shouldn't take this insult lightly. How long he'll shut his mouth? It's about time he should step up and defend his wife.

Yah! Dream on, after 6 months, he hasn't had the courage to ask Mami to stop the name-calling. I wouldn't hold my breath. On the other hand, he does want to win her before the contract, so...who knows? Maybe he'll (read CV's) surprise us all!
SaraJL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vijji12

i felt excatly like this.when poojali left crying thischipkali dadi was giving angry looks to khushi.

You too? Good!
+ now I think the whole Servant rubbish! was her cover up!
I can't stand this grandmother + Anjali😑.
dasudisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: boreddamsel

I know.. did she not see Hari Prakash hand Khushi the flowers? Wasn't that plate ashudh?? This is ridiculous.. the CVs are just hell-bent on making Khushi's life miserable they keep forgetting that we fans are crazy and we pick on every little thing πŸ˜† Laxmi is not a maid right.. she is the queen of the house πŸ˜† and I don't know where Laxmi is nowadays.. she hasn't appeared ever since the day Arnav got kidnapped and she found the papers for Shyam.. did Shyam kidnap her too? Oh no, Khushi, you need to search for Laxmi too now.. how can you forget her, your true friend.. 

I wonder if Arnav will hear Dadi call Khushi a maid.. because I don't know if Khushi will tell him.. I think Arnav might just introduce Khushi as his wife or something.. and then Dadi will walk away and then Nani follows her.. and the precap scene happens.. 

well, anyways I don't have any expectations.. I'm scared to hope that everything will be fine for Khushi.. because it never will be.. I just hope that Dadiji will insist on the remarriage!

What i  think is...as we have seen in the recap arnav will be in his blazers (not in full suet)  standing next to khushi but in sbs video he will be holding khushi's hand with full suet 
so it means ,after seen dadi he will great her and  touch her feet ...they will have Q&A session once that is finish he will notice khushi is upset...that is the point when he will go and ask her whats wrong by holding her hand and all of sudden dadi will come there and see arnav holding khushis hand  which will make her angry and shout at ASR why u r holding servant's hand
after that we all know the story don't we...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

god only will save dadi from ASRπŸ˜†

And about Lakshmi... she will be back with shyam babua