Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnavs reaction?? edited... So we in West r MAIDS?

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:50pm | IP Logged

Oh man...dadijis in town... NOoo... shes in RH house...n is as kharoos (Thick headed)as Arnav... Calling Khuhsi a servant...Angry Wish she calls Khuhsi one in front of Arnav... 
What will be Mr. Arnavs reaction to it????lol

Oh NO...poor HP,OP...what will become of them??? n Laxmi?? Where does she stands???? 

Thank u all for ur comments... So acc to Dadi we all living in the West who dont have servants n do our own work r all servants n low class?????? and MAIDS????? WHAT THE????AngryHow dare she called our khushi a maid???

My Writing Index

Enjoy...Plz like n commet...love to hear ur views ..Silent viewers...do like n comment plz...thanks...Add me as buddy me if you like to get Pm for my further work...

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Fazila~ - 06 August 2012 at 7:37pm

The following 153 member(s) liked the above post:

sueheartdestiny1213sakuno1Nik28mariamtbhismaniraulaaka08priyagoyalmanu95payal_ARHISamanMahamlavanyalavanJeevitha.Pedward420VidyaGJsoni_khan13reianaamrtimaginationdhakdhakgirlgkoolansarnavsgirlArchu61swtashabhiyaaSudsAddictketi00shrubaAphroditeguryavarshamaharajSanam.Mehra1desikudi2009DormagnainachatterbugjennadRaykaadvaitaAnshi7ARHIFAIRYTALEKavita1000sami99NasraManchilamyself..meshanu.amimz.brarMaazzaaw1505TamannauschunkysonyMaverick29PRUMnirbasitoAcnavneilAvi64terribletwistRareAngelakurmapupriyankaadimple2881mangalorekripa_khxXxNoreen786xXxShivanee31Ashavishagun-rocksvirmanforeverTennessean-Nashita-sammymassanny-beautiful-Smiles-samin6aditi07melfnslazylad8-FauZijamoshi2507garliclovearshi01Ash95-Superstar-.anishaa.jessjazzreallyhappychevalswat.gLuv_isnt_classytvbug2011Aleesha7777AmazingAmy-krrish-onetwothreeBornToShipArShinazibahCetronianehusashhhCyberpsychoooZarahatkecoronapsycheBewakoofxMidnightStarxriafnaOmkaRamanboreddamselstar_fan1pavi1cutelittleangelvijji12SkiranKatelynPhoenixRadarShiningStar18amaypranaypriasweet-SI-SmileyStar-EndlessSmile-MISTIEsrijaaa127dushturainkriti_atharvvelanginishagun_sarun-zozo-1yyy2krish3Deedeepa1cocoatreeChitraFpinky89MrDarcyfanchand1234OmNaMaSteOmPrincessBushiARJRANSIDVARSKanumeha_rajatDiamondLifenoclapspleaseMrs_Darcy_17Mihrimah--Amy--BeautyForAshesgirlTalksMyLuvBarunfffan123soharaTia.0_TheJoker-mishti_17shaz2009dumasNestleToulouse.shinchan.

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Hahaha LOL Good question...if KHUSHI is a servant in Dadi's eyes, then what are the REAL servants?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool-babeSanayamchunkysonyzoya-shahRareAngel-zozo-Fazila~

Aphrodite Senior Member
Aphrodite
Aphrodite

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Lol...me is also wondering As to where does poor laxmi stands??? But yeah...I would love to see arnave's reaction...she is gonna lill dadi with his angry man looks!!! Thnx for the pm :D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chunkysonychand1234Fazila~

priyankaa Goldie
priyankaa
priyankaa

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
thats why laxmi disappeared before dadi arrived....LOL

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

adevMayaraaSobtiWiseGirlcanzasanacool-babeblackdice1001KhushiDMRareAngelzoya-shah1mangaloreonetwothreesurita12serialmaniacPhoenixRadariria_luvsLindorOmNaMaSteOmchand1234mrinssoharaBeautyForAshesgirlTalksNestleToulouseFazila~

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
I know.. did she not see Hari Prakash hand Khushi the flowers? Wasn't that plate ashudh?? This is ridiculous.. the CVs are just hell-bent on making Khushi's life miserable they keep forgetting that we fans are crazy and we pick on every little thing LOL Laxmi is not a maid right.. she is the queen of the house LOL and I don't know where Laxmi is nowadays.. she hasn't appeared ever since the day Arnav got kidnapped and she found the papers for Shyam.. did Shyam kidnap her too? Oh no, Khushi, you need to search for Laxmi too now.. how can you forget her, your true friend.. 

I wonder if Arnav will hear Dadi call Khushi a maid.. because I don't know if Khushi will tell him.. I think Arnav might just introduce Khushi as his wife or something.. and then Dadi will walk away and then Nani follows her.. and the precap scene happens.. 

well, anyways I don't have any expectations.. I'm scared to hope that everything will be fine for Khushi.. because it never will be.. I just hope that Dadiji will insist on the remarriage!

Edited by boreddamsel - 06 August 2012 at 3:28pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

unplotableMayaraaSobtidasudisaRareAngel1mangalorelazylad8-FauZi.DivaDeluxe.Shegarf71jessjazzstar_fan1drunkiiebabeMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmsoharaFazila~

boisecrazy Goldie
boisecrazy
boisecrazy

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
What else!!Arnav will keep quite when dadi call khushi servant for the first time...He will make a fist...as usual...But now he loves Khushi, he may open his mouth on the second time...ha ha. Khushi and Payal will become servant by default as HP,OP etc...will leave RM

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MayaraaSobtimissnida222nashninilazylad8-FauZiMrDarcyfanOmNaMaSteOmkbtrFazila~

-EndlessSmile- IF-Rockerz
-EndlessSmile-
-EndlessSmile-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

hahaha lol
im eagerly waiting for his reaction!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
I really want him to shut that grandmother up once and for all...She was very rude towards Khushi, and what the! domestic workers/servants shouldn't be respected? what in the world was that? seriously, she is too much. Arnav shouldn't take this insult lightly. How long he'll shut his mouth? It's about time he should step up and defend his wife.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sittinageet.anjalilazylad8-FauZiKatelynFazila~

Go to top