Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treat every relationship as if it's the last one, then you'll know
how to Give. Treat every moment as is it's the last day, then you'll
know how to treasure.

Treasure what you have right now, or else you will
regret one day...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the start, her family had never approved of her and Arnav's love. They tried to keep them for seeing each other, telling them both it was about family background and how they will suffer for the rest of their lives with each other.

Their words never affect the love the felt for each other, but it always lead to their fights. One day Khushi turned to Arnav asked,

"How deep is your love for me?"

Arnav was never good with words and remained silent. This always hurt and upset Khushi.

Then adding on her family's taunting and ordering she would vent her anger on him, and as always he would just grab her angrily before turning away, again not saying anything for he feared what would come out.

Years later, Arnav had graduated college and had begun his own business, which he soon hoped would become his empire.

To fulfill his dreams he had to leave, he knew Khushi would be devastated. But before he left he had gotten on one knee and proposed to her,

"I'm not good with words, I have never been. All I know is that I love you and I always will. And if you allow me, I want to care for you, protect you, and love you for the rest of our lives. And our families I'll talk to them, but for now...Will you marry me?"

Khushi could just vigorously nod her head as her throat closed up with tears of happiness. And as he promised, he had talked both of their families around and they got engaged before he left.

She began working in society while he made a name for himself all over the world. They sent their love through emails and phone calls. Sure it was hard, but neither ever thought of giving up.

One day, on her way home from work a car lost control and hit Khushi. The impact caused her to black instantly.

She woke up hours later in the hospital surrounded by her family. Her entire body hurt, she wanted someone to make it stop. She saw her mom and sister crying and her dad looking extremely distressed. She couldn't take, she wanted to comfort them, to tell them she was alright.

She opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out was a sigh. She began to panic when the doctors rushed in telling her to calm down. After she settled down they explained to her how she had lost her voice because of her brain injury due to the accident.

She wanted to scream, to cry, but she couldn't all that came out was a silent cry. No matter what her parents said to her she didn't feel any better. She just wanted to get out of this hospital now.

They finally discharged her. Upon reaching home she saw how everything seemed the same and everybody behaved the same as well, making her smile. her smile didn't last long as her phone rang and Arnav's name flashed across the screen. She wanted to die all over again.

She didn't wish to be a burden on anybody, let alone him so she just wrote a letter saying she couldn't wait for him any longer and sent along with her engagement ring.

After that Arnav had sent hundreds of letters, thousands of emails, millions of phone calls all in vain. Every time she received something from him she would sit and cry. Her parents couldn't stand seeing their daughter like this so they decided to move away in hopes of a new life for their daughter.

In the new city, she learned sign language and found a new job. As she begun her new life she would have to tell herself everyday that she would have to forget Arnav.

The one day, her friend rushed into room, telling her that he was back. Her friend told her of all the success he had gained, the name he had made for himself and that he was looking for her. She made her friend swear not to tell him anything about her. And since then, she hadn't heard anymore news of him.

A whole year passed, she hadn't heard of him since her friend came rushing in that one day. Her friend had returned again today with an envelope, in it was a invitation to his wedding. She was crushed, but glad that he had moved on and was happy.

She opened the card wanting to know who the lucky girl was and saw her name printed in elegant letters next to his.

To say she was shocked would have been an understanding. She looked up to question her friend if this was some sick joke when she saw him standing in the doorway looking at her intently.

He raised his hands and using sign language he told her,

"I spent the last year learning sign language. Just to let you know, I never forgot our promises. Give me the chance to be your voice. I love you, Khushi." With that his slipped the ring back onto her finger, in it's rightful place.

After what felt like years, Khushi smiled again as she hugged Arnav fiercely.

Gosh! Another one! You all must think I'm mad! But promise this is the last one as I am offically drained!SleepyConfused

Once again, tell me what you think!

Comment and Like!

For more of my works:

Arina's Index

Edited by Arina_R - 06 August 2012 at 2:43pm

The following 245 member(s) liked the above post:

pinklillieseinstein88smitha74rinesha101rithuparnaarshiiirachealuchuramanmbobby2011RSRCsakuno1hhqvthepelicanashnushtee27priyadbarsuganya91rubyataayushikumarrabiya58prinkyaprincessep13aisha13DlocahimakshiomlgrsNiaahuja7lovebarun.silovesarunarshiSamiiiiarn4vkhushiangelkhushi.jalNaLeyton23et_tu_achunuzhi94apoorva12sharmaBhavnassenobegumgagsylilkrup4ujoa123super_boynutsshivani15rjhaveribollyrockstarasmi3893MaankigopiMadhumanjusha_92DarkBecomingpoojdc87Skye.ktjamankhushDarkDivawinchfireMAGSTERsrujanahpvrbabli0204random94DevilwaysmaliinluvwivARHIDevilish.Angelkammy63Arnavarmaansnehashetty34disha7diya33Achinta97vvinimysticmanthriCuriousmindabcdefg1234567anumunu578liya96kunavAllSmiles86khusiprastarandrainbowArnav_KhushifanArshi143sumayya98sami99abby2181Iamyselftmowlakhusharnavnehaarshilovebadhanpalo101choochootrainarnavrockzzzRimo22LittlePrincess8dorindakatewiniwonkaarshi1986titanichomelesshiraarifarshifan91spunk22Asvatiniya55mit0905srija.singh04norolimSweta...meghavnRandomGirlbarfiCrazy_1001cutepuppyak_maggiLalaland222WriterMeeraBarunSanayaHMSuniannieKPiya.DOrion_Nneverbeforerashgirl000valeyrieseabeautysaavan_lovercrackerszoneGlimmersandy_nivrenzobshehmischiefpaircubecpervaizAMAL722scorpionsavengepinksssmithasrksparikhice _girlrwishka17DeePikuRozy77Alpenliebebaublescute_monaya_fanAdorableTrouble-Ishana--Smiles-RhysennsanaroxxdevsumCharmz_58sanny-beautifulsun_shine_girlnehusashhhMaddy1270emistryleanne_1983shidin0117Arshi_lovergalAmidstTheWordsnazibahLondonChickmelihoneyipkknd-fanSharaadolly477Amanda.Limshagun05KurupKtotheMpepples_joysrain10bhadraprasadadhu11Aisha1996aquagalAnupama.blackdovemastermagicianmisscrazyfandeeswarnaxMidnightStarxincarnadinepavi1bewakoofLadki--Yashi--smitar-sanika-riafna-Sanj-LivingInPajamasvelanginikriti_atharvbhaktiiiAmti4uYellow.Hot.Pink.Heelsjakhushishonagudiamrk-1Jyo.roops82caskerrupzloveu-EndlessSmile-amaypranayashred12-Garima-debby_11KaranShilpa:)ShiningStar18SaJanLuv14..Naina..mchopra-Maha-crazy4KASH_AR--Nargis--Girlabouttown-Yuks-komalsirwanifreya123tinselajoop-aparna---MISHTEE---MKB--Iqraa-fffan123-ElmoFuj-ameena671Tia.0--Amy--adithyankbtrpup03KaShArHi_KrishilazyleavesRasgulla_spNestleToulousechavvi16Preeti.xomishti_17Downhill

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
That was really sweet..loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Raizada..

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Aww this was just beautiful!! Wow!! Big smile

..Raizada..

saavan_lover Goldie
saavan_lover
saavan_lover

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
That was really really good! The ending brought tears to my eyes! This is indeed true love <3 *sigh*
Really well written! :)

..Raizada..

Usma55 Goldie
Usma55
Usma55

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Loved it

..Raizada..

Rhysenn IF-Dazzler
Rhysenn
Rhysenn

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written!!

..Raizada..

KaShArHi_Krishi IF-Sizzlerz
KaShArHi_Krishi
KaShArHi_Krishi

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Awww!!!! That was so sweet. I so badly wanna a guy like Arnav!!!! 

..Raizada..

-Smiles- IF-Dazzler
-Smiles-
-Smiles-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
This is really nice! I really like this OS! Big smile 

..Raizada..

Go to top