4 [11.43%]
30 [85.71%]
1 [2.86%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
well in today's episode we saw Richa asking Anand C to call her mummy..will he call  her mummy??
my answer is yes because Kunal did not object and Veena will support Richa..  what do you think?

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I voted yes, but please hear me out why I did that.

I am sure Anand Sr will never call Richa mummy, but the day he is faced with his mother, he will be shown with Richa and that is the day CVs will create some kind emotional situation that Anand Sr will call her mummy and Siddhi will hear it and will assume that Richa and Kunal are marriedD'oh.  We all know how big of a part confusion drama plays in the lives of daily soap characters. Confusion, confusion and more confusion D'oh

Hope I am 100% wrong and nothing like this happens ever in Parichay, but I am afraid it might happen somedayOuch

Edited by -Rani - 06 August 2012 at 2:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156paradigmamul_kn.Boss.-Hima-SV_20

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

I voted yes, but please hear me out why I did that.

I am sure Anand Sr will never call Richa mummy, but the day he is faced with his mother, he will be shown with Richa and that is the day CVs will create some kind emotional situation that Anand Sr will call her mummy and Siddhi will hear it and will assume that Richa and Kunal are marriedD'oh.  We all know how big of a part confusion drama plays in the lives of daily soap characters. Confusion, confusion and more confusion D'oh

Hope I am 100% wrong and nothing like this happens ever in Parichay, but I am afraid it might happen somedayOuch

di i agree with you...
thats what going to happen seriously...otherwise there is no story why siddhi maintains a distance from kunal...

but i voted for No..,i can't tolerate anand C calling the devil mummy...she doesn't even know the meaning of mummy...she was the one who tried to kill anand C...why sudden a motherly affection towards...all fake...she can rot in hell all i care...but sonia was looking gorgeous

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SV_20

Shehnaz.K Goldie
Shehnaz.K
Shehnaz.K

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
No.
He s big enough nw.If all these years he didnt then i dnt think he will.His father wnt force him 2 say nd i dnt thing veena wil thrust madness to anand.If rinal marraige occurd then it would make sense for veena 2 force.
Who knows,may b he misses his mthr but does nt show nd may hav kpt a photo with him secretly.Nd bcs of kids missing respective parents,they l exchange homes in future.
Abt siddhi thinking kunal married they may show sulekhaji telling her what she witnessd which they have nt shown us yet.
This is how i want it 2 happen but cv's can also make anand call witcha mummy if they want.All dpends on them.

-Hima-

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

di i agree with you...
thats what going to happen seriously...otherwise there is no story why siddhi maintains a distance from kunal...

but i voted for No..,i can't tolerate anand C calling the devil mummy...she doesn't even know the meaning of mummy...she was the one who tried to kill anand C...why sudden a motherly affection towards...all fake...she can rot in hell all i care...but sonia was looking gorgeous

Yes Leela, I too despise Richa's character a lot, but have to say Sonia was looking very beautiful. Wish she was cast in a positive role in ParichayOuch Even her eyes were very beautifulTongue
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Rani

di i agree with you...

Yes Leela, I too despise Richa's character a lot, but have to say Sonia was looking very beautiful. Wish she was cast in a positive role in ParichayOuch Even her eyes were very beautifulTongue

she was gorgeous...i loved sonia too since her DMG days...but i hate the character richa thakral..she is way too evil...yup i wish she was in positive role...never seen sonia in positive role yet...in DMG she plays a grey shade character...

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged

she was gorgeous...i loved sonia too since her DMG days...but i hate the character richa thakral..she is way too evil...yup i wish she was in positive role...never seen sonia in positive role yet...in DMG she plays a grey shade character...

Agree, Richa's character is very vicious and used to hate her even more when Mona used to play Richa. Mona looked even more evil than SoniaWink

I have not seen DMG, but saw her in Veer Shivaji and there too she played a baddieUnhappy

Edited by -Rani - 06 August 2012 at 4:06pm
arabica Goldie
arabica
arabica

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
nooo

Go to top