India-Forums

Hitler Didi
Hitler Didi

Extreamly painful to watch

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Today I was really touched .Indira was doing every thing to get awrad money. She knew that she was not saying truth . You can tell because she was hesitating. she was also hurting inside but she is obsess with her family and she will do any thing to settle them before 30 days.I thought that she was planning wedding between Rishi and Mandira ,when she said to plan the wedding.

On other hand Rishi. We had difficulty with Indira's allegation . Can you imagine husbands agony.he was so much in pain the It made me cry and close my eyes..when you love some one more than yourself and with your on ears you hear  them talk about divorce, this must be very painful.

Both actors did very well. Sumit was excellent .I am happy that he got this chace to prove himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Anu_1riyakhanSweetiShobhyliesldynamic_doll

Anu_1 Goldie
Anu_1
Anu_1

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
It was very heart wrenching to watch today's episode.  Both are under stress.  Indira, obsess with her family,wants to secure them financially before 30 days of her life time. Other hand, Rishi's love for Indira and his child, want her to take care of her health and child.

Both Rati and Sumit did justice to the role.  Today the show stealer was Sumit. 
 Sumit was Marvelous with emoting the wonderful emotions. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyakhanHeema22

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
yes as an InShi fan today's episode was very painful
Rati was as usual outstanding Clap
Sumit did a great job too...but i didn't enjoy his performance at all
because i was pre-occupied...as an InShi fan i was really scared...i kept on thinking what's instore for InShi in the coming episodes...i cannot see them apart CryCryCryCryCryCry
and the last few moments and the precap...i am soo angry on the cv's AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
what a perfect timing for bringing in that old-lover Angry
couldn't they wait for 2,3 episodes...right now
i wanted Rishi to confront Indira...i wanted him to know about the pain she is going through
i wanted him to feel numb...to cry and to comfort her
i wanted him to promise her that he will not let anything happen to her...he will fight with destiny just for her...i wanted to see their emotional bonding but once again the cv's have better plans AngryAngry
i just hope we don't have to jhelofy this new girl for more than 1 week!
and i'll re-watch his scene after this BT track Smile

Edited by Favouriteofall - 06 August 2012 at 2:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhanHeema22liesl

Heema22 IF-Sizzlerz
Heema22
Heema22

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Favouriteofall

yes as an InShi fan today's episode was very painful
Rati was as usual outstanding Clap
Sumit did a great job too...but i didn't enjoy his performance at all
because i was pre-occupied...as an InShi fan i was really scared...i kept on thinking what's instore for InShi in the coming episodes...i cannot see them apart Cry
and the last few moments and the precap...i am soo angry on the cv's Angry
what a perfect timing for bringing in that old-lover Angry
couldn't they wait for 2,3 episodes...right now
i wanted Rishi to confront Indira...i wanted him to know about the pain she is going through
i wanted him to feel numb...to cry and to comfort her
i wanted him to promise her that he will not let anything happen to her...he will fight with destiny just for her...i wanted to see their emotional bonding but once again the cv's have better plans AngryAngry
i just hope we don't have to jhelofy this new girl for more than 1 week!
and i'll re-watch his scene after this BT track Smile
I

I  agree with you. They could have done it diffentry so all Inshi fans would have been little less traumatized.. I am still in shock . I was surprise that I was able to watch the entire episode .it was heart breaking. But I know they will not be separated, no matter how cute this girl is. If they show divorce this will be just like Amy other soap and not HD.

ratibob007riyakhan

Angevil786 IF-Rockerz
Angevil786
Angevil786

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Agreed.

It was really a heart touching episode..both were hurt and feeling a big pain...Indira because she forced herself to say nonsense..and Rishy hearing Indira's words...I wish she has said the whole truth but..no...anyways..both Rati and Sumit did a great job today.

Standing ovation for both !!!

InShi rocksss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ratibob007riyakhanHeema22

liesl IF-Sizzlerz
liesl
liesl

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
While watching the episode i was also CryCry
Can't see any mu bn InshiOuch

ratibob007Heema22

hebasamiya IF-Dazzler
hebasamiya
hebasamiya

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Today I was really touched .Indira was doing every thing to get awrad money. She knew that she was not saying truth . You can tell because she was hesitating. she was also hurting inside but she is obsess with her family and she will do any thing to settle them before 30 days.I thought that she was planning wedding between Rishi and Mandira ,when she said to plan the wedding.

On other hand Rishi. We had difficulty with Indira's allegation . Can you imagine husbands agony.he was so much in pain the It made me cry and close my eyes..when you love some one more than yourself and with your on ears you hear  them talk about divorce, this must be very painful.

Both actors did very well. Sumit was excellent .I am happy that he got this chace to prove himself.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index