India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

GIVE HER A CHANCE GUYS

bushrak Groupbie
bushrak
bushrak

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
I know all forum walas already hate dadi. We were apprehensive about her even before her entry to the show. And now only after one episode, we have already started what we love to do most - bashing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But i believe her character has a lot of scope so we should at least give her a chance. I know all of us want want to see Arshi romance in every episode as much as possible but CV need a storyline too, to go along with it. They can't have a full a full episode with Arnav-Khushi gazing in each others eyes with Rabba Ve in the BG. (though i guess we Arshi lovers wont even mind that Wink) So obviously her character is here to take story forward. And as I mentioned before it has a lot of scope. For one thing, if she keeps treating Khushi like dirt, as she did today, we will get much more scenes like today's precap Clap. Where we see Arnav going back into his ASR mode. But for a change not a Khadoos ASR but a caring one. So we will be drooling all over again just like we did after watching precap.
Secondly, I feel her type of character was much required because so far she is the only one who matches our dear ASR when it comes to attitude. Even khushi could not match him there. She had to accept defeat and come back to RM. But dadi seems as much stubborn  as Arnav if not more. So it will be clash of titans and will be fun to watch.
I know most of the people are annoyed with the way she treats Khushi but have no fear when ASR is hereWink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top