Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF - Pyaar Hona Hi Tha? (Part 2, Page 7) (Page 7)

pri12 IF-Rockerz
pri12
pri12

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
awsomeSmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
interesting FF.. looking forward to the next part.

Simz786

dasudisa Senior Member
dasudisa
dasudisa

Posted: 10 September 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
When r u updating??... :-(
Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dasudisa

When r u updating??... :-(

I Will Be Soon SorrySmile

dasudisa

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 21 September 2012 at 5:44am | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks.loved it...please update sooon...and pm me when you do update.ClapClap

Simz786

Simz786 IF-Dazzler
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
First Of All I'm Really, Really, Really Sorry For Taking Sooo Long To UpdateErmm I Was Stuck On What To Write.I Will Appreciate If Anyone Has Any Suggestions For Next Parts Of FF.  I Have Done My Best So Enjooy<3

~Part2~

Khushi walks into AR designs. Lots of people point and laugh at her. "Yaha pe ladkiyan ne kitne kaam kapde pehne hai, kitni besharam hai" Khushi says tutting. Khushi walks into Arnav's cabin. "Wah kitna bada office hai" Khushi says smiling as she sits down on a chair. Arnav spins round towards Khushi. "GET OUT, learn some manners and knock before you come in" Arnav shouts. Khushi doesn't budge. "Aap mujhe nikaal kyun rahe hai, hum to kaam karne aaye hai" Khushi says innocently. Arnav give Khushi an evil look. "Sorry sirji" Khushi says apologetically realizing her mistake. "You better be" Arnav growls. "I'm Khushi Kumari Gupta, AnjaliJi offered me a job here as your personal assistant" Khushi tells Arnav. "Oh God" Arnav sighs. "Khushi one mistake and your out" Arnav tells Khushi. Khushi gulps. Arnav gives her his number and asks for hers. "Advantage lene wala lagta hai ye" Khushi thinks.  Khushi takes out her phone and gives the number. "Cheap phone" Arnav thinks snorting.

"Ab me kya karun?" Khushi asks seeming bored. Arnav ignores her. "Pata hai sirji jab mein Lucknow mein thi to waha" Khushi blabs on. "Tum ek minute ke liye chup karke bet saakte ho" Arnav asks rudely. "Pass me the Mehta's file" Arnav says. "Ji" Khushi says walking over to the shelf. As she picks up the file she knocks over a photograph, it falls to the floor and the frame breaks. Arnav picks up the photograph. "Get out now before I lose control" Arnav says emotionally pointing towards the door. "Sorry" Khushi says apologetically and leaves. Khushi looks at Arnav from the door window she feels sorry.

Payal walks into Akash's room. The room is pitch black. Payal's hand tremble. She puts the cup down. "Diii I won" Akash says excitedly jumping. Before Payal could say anything he hugs her. "Dii you're my lucky charm" Akash squeals. Manorama switches the light on. She looks at Akash shocked. Akash releases Payal from his arms furiously. "Akash bitwa ye tum kya karahe ho" Manorama asks. "Ma it was dark I thought she was Di and hugged her." Akash explains before Manorama could jump to any conclusion.  Manorama snorts at Payal and stomps off. Payal is worried. "Chill" Akash tells her smiling. He asks who she is. Just then Anjali pops in. "Payal Jii" she says smiling. "Akash maine isse bulaiya, you know Dad's good friend Shashi's daughter" Anjali explains to Akash. "Ohh acha" Akash says smiling.

"Come Payal Ji" Anjali says and leads Payal to her room. "Since Shashi Uncle and Dad's death I understand your house's situation that's why I have offered you a job here" Anjali tells Payal. Payal and Khushi's father Shashi and Arnav and Anjali's father Sanjay had died together in a car crash on a trip to their favorite hangout. Payal thanks her. Payal hugs Anjali and cries silently. "Payal Ji baas ab aur nahi" Anjali says wiping Payal's tears.

Arnav phones Khushi and tells her to come back. "Arnav Sir I'm really sorry" Khushi apologizes again. "Khushi it's fine, it's my Dad's photo that's why I got really angry I hope you understand". Arnav tells her. "I understand, Sanajay uncle was a good guy" Khushi assures him.

Precap Will Be Added Later

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

karthimansham24shalinikanagufalak9090dasudisatokyonitrit95shasru26Apoorvaranifarha5556N0306arhi101Ishrafan11ArHiLover-xchahaat.Amti4uudaymanyata07ashred12shafaqsheikhpinky_blueskies-afsha-..Anita..rkapoor1382siva2901

falak9090 Senior Member
falak9090
falak9090

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Nice I like it ,update and pm me 

Simz786

tinsel IF-Sizzlerz
tinsel
tinsel

Posted: 24 September 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Nice update.