Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF - Pyaar Hona Hi Tha? (Part 2, Page 7) (Page 3)

-Sanjana- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sanjana-
-Sanjana-

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Wow! Nice plot! Please post the first part soon!
Love,
Sanju

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simz786

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Clapawesome dear
loved it

thnx 4 the pmEmbarrassed

Simz786

Simz786 IF-Rockerz
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sanjana-

Wow! Nice plot! Please post the first part soon!
Love,
Sanju

Thanks SanjuBig smile

Originally posted by ASRsweetKKG

Clapawesome dear
loved it

thnx 4 the pmEmbarrassed

ThankYouuStar + NpWink
.hea. IF-Sizzlerz
.hea.
.hea.

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Reserved :D 

Simz786

ArHiLover-x IF-Dazzler
ArHiLover-x
ArHiLover-x

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged

It sounds good, thanks for the PM..

Please do PM me when you continue, can't wait ;)

Simz786

Simz786 IF-Rockerz
Simz786
Simz786

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Hope You All Enjoy + Thanks For All The Comments I Really Appreciate ThemEmbarrassed Am Hoping To Post Part 2 Really Soon.Thumbs Up

~Part1~ 

Anjali was flustered. She had been trying to convince Arnav to marry Khushi the daughter of her Shashi Gupta, a great friend of her father. It had been their father's last wish that Arnav married Khushi. Arnav had rejected the idea as soon as he heard Khushi was a small town girl. "Di how could you think I would marry a girl that lives in Laxmi Nagar, a filthy neighbourhood." Arnav shuddered at the thought. Di you know I want someone like Lavanya, someone stylish, modern'.."  "Lavanya this, Lavanya that, Bla bla bla" Anjali says mocking Arnav. Arnav gave an odd look "Dii please?" Arnav said. Arnav had been dating Lavanya secretly for a few years, only the youngsters aka Akash + Anjali knew. "Rani Sahibaa" Shyam shouted "Jii aaye, Chotte reconsider what I've told you" Anjali says and walks out the room.

A While Later...

"Chottee" Anjali said sweetly smiling at Arnav. "Umm yes Di, do you need something?" Arnav asked looking up from his laptop. "Oh yes I was thinking maybe you could offer KhushiJi a job at AR Designs?" Anjali asked. "Whatt?" Arnav screams nearly falling out his chair. "Chotte please they're in need of money and plus I've already told her she can work there, if you don't care about my feelings then fine and I'll have to break the news to her" Anjali says tearfully. "Ok ok fine Di, your emotional atyachar always works" Arnav said. Anjali smiles "Ok she's starting tomorrow."

"Devi Maiyaaa mujhe naukri milgai" Khushi spun around the whole room happily bumping into Payal which caused her to drop the tea. "Sanka Devi tumne ab kya kiya" BuaJi screeched from the other room. "Sorry BuaJi wo chai-" Khushi replied. "Khushi why are you so happy?" Payal interrupted. "Jiji we both have a job now" Khushi squealed. "Sachi?" Payal thanks Devi Maiya.

The next day...

"Namaste BuaJii" Payal and Khushi say as they grabbed their dibba and headed for the door. "Rukho" Garima shouted. "It's your first day of work,  muu tho mitha kijiye" Garima says as she feeds Khushi and Payal some Jalebi. Khushi and Payal leave. "Khushi I'm nervous" Payal tells Khushi. "Jiji it will be ok" Khushi reassures Payal.

Payal arrives in Shantivan in front of the Raizada house. As she walks into the hall she notices no one is there. "Thiefwa, thiefwa" Mami begins to shout. Anjali comes running. "MamiJi chill maine isse bulaiya kaam ke liye, your PayalJi right?" Anjali asks. "Ji" Payal answers. "" Anjali explains. "Okays" Mami nods and waddles off to fix her make-up. Just then Anjali's phone rings. "Hello Di could you send a green tea up, I'm in the middle of a football match on the xbox and if I get up I'll get distracted and then lose" Akash moans. "Okay Aky" Anjali says laughing and hangs up. "Ye Aky bi na kitna lazy hai" Anjali says sighing. "AnjaliJi Aky kaun?" Payal asks. "Wo PayalJi my little bro, PayalJi will you make some green tea for Akash and take it to his room?" Anjali asks. "Ji" Payal says and heads for the kitchen.

Precap - Khushi walks into Arnav's cabin. Arnav spins round to face Khushi. "GET OUT, learn some manners and knock before you come in" Arnav shouts. Khushi doesn't budge.

Edited by Simz786 - 24 September 2012 at 6:30am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

KushiArnavsham24dasudisatokyoshalinikanagufan09Cutiee_AshhDreamer-89AMAL722ArnavKiiDeewanifarha5556dolly477ApoorvaraniN0306ganga16trdbr_kmichiarhi101Ishrafan11chahaat.Amti4uudaymanyata07ameena671sarunsashasinghASADsweetZOYArkapoor1382-afsha-ajoopsiva2901..Anita..tinselll-Shilpa-llpinky_blueskiesfelicitysmoak.

dasudisa Senior Member
dasudisa
dasudisa

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Lovely...

Simz786

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Nice ff interesting continue soon thanks for the pm.

Simz786

Go to top