Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RishikaFan

Groupbie

RishikaFan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
                                                    Hey Everybody                                                                Its Rishika Mihani Appreciation Thread Pls Post your Appreciation Here ENJOY!!!                                                                                                                          
                               Don't forget Shivani aka Rishika is Playing                                                                                      the opposite lead with Ashish 
                                                     Regards devSmile
                                         Rishika Mihani

Edited by RishikaFan - 06 August 2012 at 2:14pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshishSurish-DevilGal-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishika Mihani Aka Shivani Appreciation Thread #1" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ashvikian_AK

IF-Sizzlerz

Ashvikian_AK

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
hey, rishika u r a superb actor and u fit da role of shivani really wel my fav actor sooo farr in lmyam sooo welcome. And it seems u r da biggest fan of rishika soo welcome in da IF world.Big smile

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Of course we know it dear thanks for making her thread too as I am already loving her acting and looks in the show

Just wanna see how these rapchik jhalle meet each other

ArhainAshish

IF-Sizzlerz

ArhainAshish

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
rishika is a v nyc actrresss...shes preettyyy <3
luv her rolee as shivaniii n i lyk her mroee cux shes paired opp d person whos d reason y m gona watch LMYAM n so m supportin love marriage n ma hawtiepiee AK i mean saahil..
hopefullyy dey'll rocckkk onscreennn fngrs crsssdd
wntt saahil to b all ovaaa lyk udaaii

Sars.

IF-Rockerz

Sars.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
She is really pretty! :)

RishikaFan

Groupbie

RishikaFan

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

hey, rishika u r a superb actor and u fit da role of shivani really wel my fav actor sooo farr in lmyam sooo welcome. And it seems u r da biggest fan of rishika soo welcome in da IF world.Big smile
Yes!!! I'm a died hard fan of Rishika Mihani I just adore her she's the best actor no any actor can compare her not even Priyal GorLOL

Piggies

Piggies

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RishikaFan

Originally posted by Manveerfan123

Yes!!! I'm a died hard fan of Rishika Mihani I just adore her she's the best actor no any actor can compare her not even Priyal GorLOL
Please stop comparing actresses/actors. I don't think that is allowed on IF. Priyal and Rishika are two different actresses. Saying that you are bashing PG and that is strictly not allowed. Smile
Just because they are both in the telly industry doesn't mean you have the right to compare them. They are both good,end of story.Cool

Love,
PiggiesEmbarrassed

mandygill

IF-Dazzler

mandygill

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
i liked her acting, i think both ashish and rishika will rock!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.