India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is this a hint? (Page 3)

Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
as lons as arshi is together !!!!!...its fine for me !!!!!

lolly143 IF-Rockerz
lolly143
lolly143

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what from the time Arnav married Khushi and told the family members that "if you all cant accept Khushi then i will leave this house with my wife"..i have been literally praying that they will move out at least for a month from that zoo! 

well said dear Clap

i feel dadi is 'kokila modhi' type [saathiya-i don't watch the show but i've seen her in promos] donno why dadi reminds me of her...anyone who thinks like me?
Confused
Miku Goldie

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

Donno... But I hope ArShi to come even more closer n their relationship should become more stronger due to dadi... Then in future when there is a separation track, the intensity will be very high... M I think ArShi s remArriage will happen cause of dadi...
 i too think the same thing..hopes the best happens
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

YA SOMEWAT LIKE THIS..ONLY PROBABLY NANI IS ALSO WITH Arnav and khushi...and raizada house is of arnav's..step out means...clashes betwdeen arnav dadi and anji...
I think so.. Nani will be with Arnav and Khushi..

But am sure she will be torn because she knows that Shyam can mean danger to Anjali.. so may be Arnav and Nani will decide that Nani should be with Anjali..
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what from the time Arnav married Khushi and told the family members that "if you all cant accept Khushi then i will leave this house with my wife"..i have been literally praying that they will move out at least for a month from that zoo! 
I agree!! It will be so much better for the two ..oh ! And if they decide to make a new home for that period - all the more better !!! Big smileEmbarrassed
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

even i think Dadi will unknowing play cupid with Arnav and Khushi, it looks like the more the situation arises that Arnav will loose Khushi the more he fights for her. even if dadi is instrumental in bringing Shayam back, Khushi and Arnav will come more closer. Khushi will not leave with Shayam in the same house as Arnav, she will always be afraid that Shayam may try to hurt Arnav again. and Arnav hold on to Khushi tighter then ever cause he will not want Shayam any where around Khushi.

it would be nice in Dadi proposed a remarriage, between Arhi, then the marriage will not be based on a contract and will become a real marriage in Khushi mind. not that it isnt. she just uses the contract as an excuse to get away from Arnav.
Yesss

that sounds like our dream come true for ARHI !!! Clap
ipkkndholic IF-Rockerz
ipkkndholic
ipkkndholic

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kasu4lyfe

Whatever it is i really hope that dadi will bring arshi even closer!! And if khushi decides to leave then arnav should leave with her! Now we know that arnav will defend khushi and stand up for her everytime and no matter what! And maybe bc of dadi arshi remarriage will happen!
Only challenge is - if Shyam comes back, Arnav wouldn't want to leave Anjali alone - knowing how dangerous Shyam can be (his own kidnapping)..

But I don't think they can afford to show separation now...

Go to top