Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by merrydock

even i think Dadi will unknowing play cupid with Arnav and Khushi, it looks like the more the situation arises that Arnav will loose Khushi the more he fights for her. even if dadi is instrumental in bringing Shayam back, Khushi and Arnav will come more closer. Khushi will not leave with Shayam in the same house as Arnav, she will always be afraid that Shayam may try to hurt Arnav again. and Arnav hold on to Khushi tighter then ever cause he will not want Shayam any where around Khushi.

it would be nice in Dadi proposed a remarriage, between Arhi, then the marriage will not be based on a contract and will become a real marriage in Khushi mind. not that it isnt. she just uses the contract as an excuse to get away from Arnav.

i totally agreee with you and with the way trp' r cv. wl nt she seperation nw sure

just now I had a thought...u know Dadi's entry can lead to remarriage...reasons: Dadi asking Nani why they dontk now abt Arnav's marriage..n then ASR stepped in said rudely bcz he didnt tell anyone n nobody was present at that time..so then Dadi can take the initiative that if this marriage is without ritual, there must be a marriage with proper rituals...
what say guys ?
Oh, I hope re-marriage happens because he wants to do right by her, and not because of Dadi!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what from the time Arnav married Khushi and told the family members that "if you all cant accept Khushi then i will leave this house with my wife"..i have been literally praying that they will move out at least for a month from that zoo! 

i 2nd that

yesss.. i think dadi would play a role of a cupid..!! Edited by hannahamo1998 - 11 years ago
as lons as arshi is together !!!!!...its fine for me !!!!!
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

you know what from the time Arnav married Khushi and told the family members that "if you all cant accept Khushi then i will leave this house with my wife"..i have been literally praying that they will move out at least for a month from that zoo! 

well said dear 👏

i feel dadi is 'kokila modhi' type [saathiya-i don't watch the show but i've seen her in promos] donno why dadi reminds me of her...anyone who thinks like me?
😕
SDhe has no right of making Arnav leave Shantivan as Shantivan belongs to one and only Arnav... coz its bought by him only...
Originally posted by lovelygal_sou

Donno... But I hope ArShi to come even more closer n their relationship should become more stronger due to dadi... Then in future when there is a separation track, the intensity will be very high... M I think ArShi s remArriage will happen cause of dadi...
 i too think the same thing..hopes the best happens
Originally posted by sarun_deewani

YA SOMEWAT LIKE THIS..ONLY PROBABLY NANI IS ALSO WITH Arnav and khushi...and raizada house is of arnav's..step out means...clashes betwdeen arnav dadi and anji...
I think so.. Nani will be with Arnav and Khushi..

But am sure she will be torn because she knows that Shyam can mean danger to Anjali.. so may be Arnav and Nani will decide that Nani should be with Anjali..