Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year
Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

A great friendship day present from Tultuli

thisisaisha Newbie
thisisaisha
thisisaisha

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
This is basically what should have happen:

Tultuli: Hi Suvreen! Happy Friendship Day!!!! This year I accidentally in the most moronic fashion ever revealed to your parents about the forbidden road trip conveniently at the point when you and your parents were having some mutual trust issues! I love you, best friend! Big smile  Thumbs Up Heart I hope you enjoy your present! 

Suvreen: Um thanks... Now not only are my parents going to hate me for a good few months or more and never trust me again, but this possibly also puts me in the danger of being pulled out of DPSC and being sent to Kathgodam for good but yea, happy friendship day to you too Stern Smile OuchCensored

I personally think that instead of getting caught by her dad, the trip should have went smoothly and then after coming home Suvreen should have felt guilty and just confessed. This way, consequences would have probably been a lot less harsh than what they are going to be now and it would have also shown Suvreen as a mature individual for owning up to her mistakes. I don't know, this is just my opinion though... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkeeeeeRoshni.xJinxRicha

Roshni.x Senior Member
Roshni.x
Roshni.x

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
You certainly aren't the only person who's mad at Tultuli! 
Seriously girl! She messed up big time for Suvreen.. I mean, I know it is Suvreen's fault not to have told her parents the truth but it would have been so much more better if Suvreen had told them herself about this trip! Honestly Tultuli is kind of starting to get on my nerves Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JinxRichapia.raha

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index