Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi's gift to Ashutosh! (Page 4)

Poll Question: What did Nidhi expect Ashutosh to ask?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [46.67%]
1 [6.67%]
5 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sujatha.rao

Thanks everyone for voting and commenting!

Malvika, I think more than Emraan Hashmi, a compass would do him good..he is not moving south of the forehead at all LOL

Suja, T-shirts and PJs are worn to bed...but not dressing gowns yaar...that is kind of weird..

Suja and Anu, if you ask me, neither was fishing...Nidhi was at her spontaneous best...like always, she never gave a thought before blurting out what was on her mind...she was thrilled with what he had done and just wanted to reciprocate...

And when she made the grand declaration, Ashutosh could not stop himself from saying what was on his mind...I mean you would have to be some kind of saint to do that...he was just being honest and, like he said, she knew only too well what his heart's desire was...so the question was kind of redundant...but of course he did not push the point and instead said something beautiful to take the edge off any disappointment he may have caused her...

agree with you completely now...both were drowning in that moment and dil ki baat hoton se nikal gayi...dono ko...waise toh i don't think Ashu keeps bringing this topic to pressure her but its more like a combination of a lot of things...his dormant desire for a family of his own flesh and blood, (which is now the most prominent thought in his mind), wanting to have a living proof of his love for his wife and her love for him (according to him, she loves him like crazy and once there is a kid, that love will automatically extend to him/her...there is no way she can't be a good mother), bind Nidhi to him even more than before...all these things keep going round and round in his mind along with the fact that he is already 43..that has been rammed down onto him that day..that he is a year older...i am probably answering this as a part of another post "Is Ashu forcing Nidhi" 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnifanktlkLibraSujatha.rao

Go to top