Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi's gift to Ashutosh! (Page 3)

Poll Question: What did Nidhi expect Ashutosh to ask?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [46.67%]
1 [6.67%]
5 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malvika_rajeev

Sujatha,

I think he needs to seriously see some Emraan Hashmi movies...keeps missing the kiss everytime...

Hey Doc
how wierd I just watched the epi on youtube and i had the same thought.LOL

By the way thanks for the great input for the ff. i am already excited and having lot of ideas for the chap. i have some questions also, would you mind if i PMed you  regarding those?

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Sujatha,

I think he needs to seriously see some Emraan Hashmi movies...keeps missing the kiss everytime...

Hey Doc

By the way thanks for the great input for the ff. i am already excited and having lot of ideas for the chap. i have some questions also, would you mind if i PMed you  regarding those?

karlo karlo...PM karlo...Doc Sahiba will help in anyway she can...all she wants is Nidhi unnka patient banjaay...buss...LOL

as for missing the kiss...jeez..i hope his aim improves when they are..you know where...or else DB ka sapna sach kaise hoga!!  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Libra

SSA777 Goldie
SSA777
SSA777

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

[QUOTE=Libra][QUOTE=Malvika_rajeev] Sujatha,

as for missing the kiss...jeez..i hope his aim improves when they are..you know where...or else DB ka sapna sach kaise hoga!!  LOL

ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by SSA777 - 06 August 2012 at 10:10pm

LibraSuvika.

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged

Sujatha,

Hey Doc

Sure Anu...(am I right?) I will take some time to reply to your PM, if you dont mind...coming weekend is very hectic...

LibraSuvika.

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged

Sujatha,

Hey Doc

Sure Anu...(am I right?) I will take some time to reply to your PM, if you dont mind...coming weekend is very hectic...
Yes, i am Smile
and no hurry. i wont be wrtitng that chap for at least another 2-3 weeks yet. i will  pm over the weekend or whenever u have time. no problems. By the way thanks for liing the ff. turags and i have a lot of fun writing it.

Edited by Libra - 06 August 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Hi.
fun post Sujatha.  i vote for other.

@turags. heySmile
i am going to differ with you on this.  I think subconciously she knew what the answer would be but she was fishing.  She was wanting to see if he would really keep his word to her about not bringing up the topic again, and was disappointed when he did. I dont think that she has forgotten even for a second, how can she. This topic had been rammed down her throat on a regular basis. just my pov.
[/QUOTE]

just saw the entire epi again online...and i think its the reverse of what you are saying...Ashu was fishing...he brought up the topic again to see her reaction and as soon as he saw that her smile is off, he back tracked...

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

Hi.
fun post Sujatha.  i vote for other.

@turags. heySmile
i am going to differ with you on this.  I think subconciously she knew what the answer would be but she was fishing.  She was wanting to see if he would really keep his word to her about not bringing up the topic again, and was disappointed when he did. I dont think that she has forgotten even for a second, how can she. This topic had been rammed down her throat on a regular basis. just my pov.

just saw the entire epi again online...and i think its the reverse of what you are saying...Ashu was fishing...he brought up the topic again to see her reaction and as soon as he saw that her smile is off, he back tracked...
[/QUOTE]
could be.Smile

Suvika.

Sujatha.rao IF-Rockerz
Sujatha.rao
Sujatha.rao

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for voting and commenting!

Malvika, I think more than Emraan Hashmi, a compass would do him good..he is not moving south of the forehead at all LOL

Suja, T-shirts and PJs are worn to bed...but not dressing gowns yaar...that is kind of weird..

Suja and Anu, if you ask me, neither was fishing...Nidhi was at her spontaneous best...like always, she never gave a thought before blurting out what was on her mind...she was thrilled with what he had done and just wanted to reciprocate...

And when she made the grand declaration, Ashutosh could not stop himself from saying what was on his mind...I mean you would have to be some kind of saint to do that...he was just being honest and, like he said, she knew only too well what his heart's desire was...so the question was kind of redundant...but of course he did not push the point and instead said something beautiful to take the edge off any disappointment he may have caused her...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777fanktlkLibra

Go to top