Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi's gift to Ashutosh! (Page 2)

Poll Question: What did Nidhi expect Ashutosh to ask?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [6.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
7 [46.67%]
1 [6.67%]
5 [33.33%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

bc123456 IF-Dazzler
bc123456
bc123456

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

stop wearing dressing gown in bed Censored

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.rao

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
stop wearing her dressing gown to bed?? LOL then may be she would have said "only if you stop wearing trousers and full hands t shirts to bed" Wink

but honestly, i don't think she thought through before giving a Carte Blanche...in the typical Nidhi style, she went with the flow...and said "anything for you"...deep down she knows what it is that Ashu wants the most...so wouldn't have ventured into that territory if she had given it a moment's thought...

but question arises, what will she tell Ashu after her talk with Shyama??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by turags

stop wearing her dressing gown to bed?? LOL then may be she would have said "only if you stop wearing trousers and full hands t shirts to bed" Wink

but honestly, i don't think she thought through before giving a Carte Blanche...in the typical Nidhi style, she went with the flow...and said "anything for you"...deep down she knows what it is that Ashu wants the most...so wouldn't have ventured into that territory if she had given it a moment's thought...

Hi.
fun post Sujatha.  i vote for other.

@turags. heySmile
i am going to differ with you on this.  I think subconciously she knew what the answer would be but she was fishing.  She was wanting to see if he would really keep his word to her about not bringing up the topic again, and was disappointed when he did. I dont think that she has forgotten even for a second, how can she. This topic had been rammed down her throat on a regular basis. just my pov.

Suvika.

Suvika. IF-Stunnerz
Suvika.
Suvika.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Hi.

@turags. heySmile
i am going to differ with you on this.  I think subconciously she knew what the answer would be but she was fishing.  She was wanting to see if he would really keep his word to her about not bringing up the topic again, and was disappointed when he did. I dont think that she has forgotten even for a second, how can she. This topic had been rammed down her throat on a regular basis. just my pov.

@Libra...hey..welcome back...Hug

lets agree to disagree then...it didn't look like she was fishing...Tongue Ermm..let me see the epi online again...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sujatha.raoLibra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Libra

Hi.

@turags. heySmile

@Libra...hey..welcome back...Hug

lets agree to disagree then...it didn't look like she was fishing...Tongue Ermm..let me see the epi online again...Smile

Big smile
niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
voted for others...since ashu started his music lessons with piano and still has the interest to play it...a synth wud b an idea gift...

Libra

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Sujatha,

I think he needs to seriously see some Emraan Hashmi movies...keeps missing the kiss everytime...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Sujatha.raoLibraSuvika.

niniborn2rule IF-Rockerz
niniborn2rule
niniborn2rule

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
i too dont think nidhi was fishing...atleast to me it did not seem so...she just said it in a flow without much thinking..

Go to top