Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Episode 161 - Maan tells geet to go to hospit

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Episode 161

Maan finds the door locked and is trying to open it. aww geet tries to get up from the chair and maan tells her off that she is not allowed to get up unless he carries her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He still has not forgiven himself as he asks geet if he can carry her. Geet says that if she says no, will he listen to her. So sweet when he said that now he will listen to everything she says. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Geet's silence meant she wants him to carry her. He carries her out of the room. It was so romantic the way he carried her.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Uff the chudeel NT is in the office, maan sees her. NT too thought that maan has gone out. Maan does not want geet to be upset after seeing NT.

NT wants revenge but she does not know that she will loose if she messes with MSK. Maan brings geet outside and puts her down. Geet asks that the way out is difference and maan says that this is a short cut.

Maan asks pinky to take geet to hospital, maan is only doing that to sort NT out. Geet senses that something is wrong and asks maan if everything is ok.

He says that he has to go for an urgent meeting. MSK and NT come face to face. He asks NT when did she come out. I hate the way she says maanveerji. AngryAngryAngry

She tells maan that she has many surprises for him and she has a right to be in his office. I love how Maan says that this is his office and he does not wish to see her face in his office.  ClapClapClap

Maan asks sasha if NT has gone. Sasha is such a liar as she knew that NT was coming. Maan is worried that if geet sees NT she may misunderstand things.

NT tells sasha that geet is her enemy too. Geet calls maan and tells him that her check up is done and she is coming to the office. Maan tells her to take the day off and rest. So sweet the way he is trying to protect her.

How dare NT come into maan's office. NT told maan that geet is his weakness but she is wrong as geet is maan's strength. I love the way maan replied to NT by saying that MSK is with geet.ClapClapClapClap

Maan tells NT that he does not waste time but she tells him that she will not leave the office. She tells maan that no one can stop her from working in his office. Angry

NT tells maan to call board of directors to see what they say. She is a fool to think that she can outsmart MSKAngryAngryAngry. Geet is calling him but he does not pick up the phone as he knows that she will sense that he is stressed.

Geet already knows that something is wrong. Maan picks up the taviz that is on his desk and says that until he is alive, he will not let her past hurt her. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

He remembers the vows they made to each other. Maan comes into the room where NT is sitting. He says that she has no right to be in his office and takes her out of the room so he can show her the way out. ClapClap

Maan tells NT that her place is just out and no where in his family or company. I loved maan for doing this.ClapClapClapClapClap NT sees geet coming in the office and plans her revenge.

Geet sees NT and is surprised. Shocked

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

chinky353RaDMG25manidmusic_girlAsmi13-Gemini-dewdropred

RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
awww thanks Reena i loved the lift hayee the way maan said that he will always listen to her was sooo cute and he was always protecting her and soon she will know it...

chudail had to come kya timing tha man to protect geet he gave her a short cut LOL

i like this episode as it was getting back on track and reunion of maaneet was near Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

divareena

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Radzs - thank you for the comments.Hug Me too looking forward to seeing maaneet's reunion. Day Dreaming

RaDMG25

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

reena nice analysis ... the episode was lovely ... loved it ...me 2 waiting 4 the mafi nama episode ...

divareena

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
nice analysis Reena .
i loved the first of maaneet convo & Maan's ST looking at the taaveez & Geet's ST( that she Maan is in some problem when he knows that i am in hospital & doesn't take my call )

Edited by -padma- - 06 August 2012 at 9:43pm

divareena

joliefemme Senior Member
joliefemme
joliefemme

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Padma di how are u..u got ma msg..ur coming kya..

divareena

music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:19am | IP Logged
I love Maan's behaviour
this NT needs to get kill
I bet nobody will ever miss her in a gazillion of years!!!
Now Geet will again misunderstand Maan
amazing analysis
thanks for PM

divareena

Asmi13 IF-Sizzlerz
Asmi13
Asmi13

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Maan is so lovey-dovey here, he does everything with passion
Lovely analysis Reena