Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

London Olympic 2012 (join to appreciate) (Page 7)

iMini IF-Sizzlerz
iMini
iMini

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitmaini29

Oh Cm'mon! This thread is about appreciation, plz don't get into this blaming, fiasco and whatever. That is past and its time to prepare for the future.Smile

agreed to ur post:)
india has won more medals than in any other olympic games..improvement must be appreciated:P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0

Infinity. IF-Addictz
Infinity.
Infinity.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Best of Luck to Indian Olympic Player

Chak De India!!!

0-SD-0

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Congrats to all Olympians Clap Clap

This is my Thread to celebrate Olympics with all forum members 

0-SD-0

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohitmaini29

Oh Cm'mon! This thread is about appreciation, plz don't get into this blaming, fiasco and whatever. That is past and its time to prepare for the future.Smile

Well said Dear ..if we start Counting why Indians get less medals their are many reason for that..so just wish them best of luck who Get medals ..

Hope in next 
Olympics  we get more meddles Specially Gold. 
-GayabCat- IF-Stunnerz
-GayabCat-
-GayabCat-

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Confused who to take sidesbwith..
Being a british botn with pakistani indian baclground is a bit funny with having another few
Anyway congo india n good luck

0-SD-0

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
That's a great topic there =]
Indeed we should not only appreciate all Indians out there, not only all winners, but ALL the participants of London Olympics 2012! 

Merely reaching that stage of participation isn't a joke. It's a great achievement! Kudos to all of them <3

0-SD-0

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hail_Van_Helsin

Originally posted by adgadgadg

yeah
we need more finance..

We lack in goddamn everything not only finance !...yea  sponsorship & investments r imp factors ... but we lack in infrastructure, ...adminitrative failure ... team spirit...  jst look at the Bhupati, Bopanna , Paes fiasco in tennis ! ridiculous !  hats off to Vishnuvardan ...having played the frst Olympics he managed to lift his game and help Paes reach the QFs atleast ...unlike Bhupati & Bopanna  who exited in the frst rounds itself !...
As for China ..they didnt take part in... until 1984 in Olympics & after 28 yrs they r dominating it ...an Asian country with population maybe more than India  ve uplifted their sports so well !  amazing !

Hey, I guess you can use better words to express your views on India or Indian players. Such words aren't appreciated here because majority are INDIA supporters. So let's get together and merely appreciate our favorites, not criticize the ones we don't prefer. Smile

iMini

Rogue... Goldie
Rogue...
Rogue...

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Predator-

Originally posted by Hail_Van_Helsin

Originally posted by adgadgadg

yeah
we need more finance..

We lack in goddamn everything not only finance !...yea  sponsorship & investments r imp factors ... but we lack in infrastructure, ...adminitrative failure ... team spirit...  jst look at the Bhupati, Bopanna , Paes fiasco in tennis ! ridiculous !  hats off to Vishnuvardan ...having played the frst Olympics he managed to lift his game and help Paes reach the QFs atleast ...unlike Bhupati & Bopanna  who exited in the frst rounds itself !...
As for China ..they didnt take part in... until 1984 in Olympics & after 28 yrs they r dominating it ...an Asian country with population maybe more than India  ve uplifted their sports so well !  amazing !

Hey, I guess you can use better words to express your views on India or Indian players. Such words aren't appreciated here because majority are INDIA supporters. So let's get together and merely appreciate our favorites, not criticize the ones we don't prefer. Smile

I dont ve any ''favourites ''  neither  anyone who I ''dont prefer'' ...I support the whole Indian contingent ...all r my favourites as all r playing fr India !...criticizing  my countrys failure at Olympics doesnt make me less patriotic ...My heart goes  out to those 4 who were succesful in winning medals ...bt we cud ve done much much much better !...India  is participating in Olympics since 1900...this is 2012...so its obvious one expects better results after a century has passed !...anyone not liking my comment my sincere apologies...well it happens most of the time LOL !   I support my country & all the Indian players who participated  but i jst cant overlook the failures ...sorry !  China was just an eg abt what a country can acheive if it  has got that kind of will power ...anyways hope our country too becomes successful in the future ...if the weaknesses of our country arnt taken into account and worked upon ...there wont be much left to appreciate  in the future...

Edited by Hail_Van_Helsin - 09 August 2012 at 7:56pm

Go to top