India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My thoughts- Dadiji

notacrimetolove Goldie
notacrimetolove
notacrimetolove

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
I've got really mixed feelings about Dadijis entrance.

Im neutral and willing to give it a chance however after seeing her horrible antics and how mean she is to Khushi and how she presumed she is a servant, it just made me abit scared. I mean just because someone's a servant it doesn't mean you should treat them like that!

I've got a feeling she's going to cause trouble for Arhi since she seems to not like Khushi. After seeing her today and how everyone acts around her, I just see a typical saas bahu character.

I love this show and after today's episode I got a certain fear inside me. Ipkknd has always been different and I don't want them to change it into a saas bahu drama. Dadiji seems a very saas bahu character and I'm scared it might end up changing the whole show.

I don't know I'm willing to give her a chance but I don't want them to give screen time to a saas bahu type character. Either they are going to develop her and she might change otherwise I don't think it's going to work. A saas bahu type strong important character might end up rocking the atmosphere.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top