Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Wahi: Strong Contestant

sayhitoshas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Both his performances were so strong and riveting. He wasn't just dancing - he was performing. It was a complete package - a coming together of dance, acting, expression. And the way he used the stage and filled it with his body was wonderful.

I'm new to Indian TV (I watched a couple shows sporadically, but I am following Jhalak because I'm visiting India on my summer vacation, and have some time!). So I haven't seen any other show of Karan. But here he is my absolute favorite right now.  I hope he makes it to the top 3 at least. 

What do the rest think?

Great energy in this group, by the way!
Edited by sayhitoshas - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AGREED!!!!!! Karan's a full complete package, he's cute charming hot sexy adorable sweet and top of it a GREAT performer and being a non dancer he's done exceptionally well in both of his acts. He's a fabulous actor and that shows in his performance, the emotions expressions everything he portrays so perfectly...he's definitely one of the strongest contestant on the show right now & I'm very sure he'll go at least in top 2-3 and hopefully win *fingers crossed*
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan is just amazing ๐Ÿ˜Š
atria thumbnail
Karan's good, has a lot of potential. I do hope he doesn;t get stuck in the intense, sexy rut though, next time Mohena should do something completely different with him.
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
AGREED !!!!
Karan is a complete package :) he's good looking , brilliant actor , superb dancer & a great performer..
Inspite of being a non - dancer he performed really really well in both his acts :) His moves , expressions , body language everything was just perfect :D
Mohena is doing a great job as well :) Hope they both continue giving such amazing performances :D and I also hope that they try new styles each time they come on the stage .. I want them to win the show ;)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Karan definitely has potential to make it to the finals (he's popular + strong potential for dancing skills), but I have serious doubts on Mohena's skills as a choreographer.
Sarikakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Agreed and he is very entertaining. He uses his charmness a lot. Delhi ka munda hai toh koi nayi baat nahi hai. Most of them are charmers. LOL I love this boy. He is so cute
papia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to see Karan and Mohena in some TV daily soap. They have amazing chemistry and I like the way KW always makes fun of Mohena by saying Rajkumari. I really enjoyed their on screen and off screen chemistry. Hope to see them together in a TV show very soon.
Shilpa258 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AGREED.!!!
Karan Wahi is truly has a lot of potential...he is cute, sexy, hot and a great performer also...and m loving the way Mohena is using his characteristics and strength. I would truly want to see them in the finals and even want them to win...i love Karan-Mohena on n off screen chemistry...they both r really comfy with each other...all the best to them๐Ÿ˜Š and Nice post
humafaiiry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
undoubtedly!!! He s jst amazing. . . N ya he s a cmplete package... He's vry new to dis dance world, bt stil he's givin hs best n doin a Superb job. M sure he'll make it to top 3. . i want karan-mohena to win jhalak!