India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5
Jhalak Dikhhla Ja 5

Karan Wahi: Strong Contestant

sayhitoshas Groupbie
sayhitoshas
sayhitoshas

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Both his performances were so strong and riveting. He wasn't just dancing - he was performing. It was a complete package - a coming together of dance, acting, expression. And the way he used the stage and filled it with his body was wonderful.

I'm new to Indian TV (I watched a couple shows sporadically, but I am following Jhalak because I'm visiting India on my summer vacation, and have some time!). So I haven't seen any other show of Karan. But here he is my absolute favorite right now.  I hope he makes it to the top 3 at least. 

What do the rest think?

Great energy in this group, by the way!

Edited by sayhitoshas - 06 August 2012 at 1:47pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gvenkatesohrobritsranveercoasta_70mala1108mini03papiaSIDMA4EVERJCluvs srkharshita_sahniablazedmelody-Nags-mandymore-Harshu-indian_beautyArnav90

SIDMA4EVER Goldie
SIDMA4EVER
SIDMA4EVER

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Nice post Thumbs Up
mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

nice post...

indian_beauty IF-Stunnerz
indian_beauty
indian_beauty

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
AGREED!!!!!! Karan's a full complete package, he's cute charming hot sexy adorable sweet and top of it a GREAT performer and being a non dancer he's done exceptionally well in both of his acts. He's a fabulous actor and that shows in his performance, the emotions expressions everything he portrays so perfectly...he's definitely one of the strongest contestant on the show right now & I'm very sure he'll go at least in top 2-3 and hopefully win *fingers crossed*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108

mini03 Senior Member
mini03
mini03

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Hes the Best Smile
-Nags- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nags-
-Nags-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Karan is just amazing Smile
atria Goldie
atria
atria

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Karan's good, has a lot of potential. I do hope he doesn;t get stuck in the intense, sexy rut though, next time Mohena should do something completely different with him.
-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
AGREED !!!!
Karan is a complete package :) he's good looking , brilliant actor , superb dancer & a great performer..
Inspite of being a non - dancer he performed really really well in both his acts :) His moves , expressions , body language everything was just perfect :D
Mohena is doing a great job as well :) Hope they both continue giving such amazing performances :D and I also hope that they try new styles each time they come on the stage .. I want them to win the show ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mala1108

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index