The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

India-Forums

An Incomplete.LoveStory?May be|PR SS|PG2 Last part (Page 2)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Piya...HugHugHug...v meet again...Smile

n this is my 1st post in this forum...i love RaHi in TBP...n i am soo soo happy to read d vry 1st story on them here...n it ws way too awesome... i thot of readin seein ur name...ofcourse coz of our jaan-pechaan thing..LOL...bt am glad i did...

i nevr knew u r such an awesome writer other than a vm maker...wud love to c RaHi vms frm u...

nywz as of nw do pm me plz when u update this as well as ny RaHi stories u write...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHai.

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 07 August 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
This was Amazing..PM me whenever You Update Next :)

SahiPakdeHai.

SahiPakdeHai. IF-Stunnerz
SahiPakdeHai.
SahiPakdeHai.

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged

When we were coming to France,the journey was so much fun,we were all together..Mom,dad,my cousin,Uncle,uncle's friend & 'him' but now when we are going back it's just four of us,me,my parents & my sister..Everything is so quite..I had tears in my eyes,I secretly sobbed but then wiped my tears besides anyone ask questions & what if I don't have the answers..

Everything was going just fine..I was back to my regular life.. Though the mention of his name no longer seemed strange. but I tried to avoid talking about him,even listening, if there was someone talking about him ,I used to listen keeping that "not so interested face"..

But that was the day..Monday I think..I was watching TV when my mom from nowhere came & said excitedly "He came back" The mentioned of his name was enough to give me goosebumps,make my heart beat faster & body shiver all at the same time..

I was happy..don't know why..was also confused,It won't be more than 10/12days that we came back from our trip & I had heard  him talking to someone that he 'll be in India after 7/8month but not before that then all of a sudden he's here..Why? What happened?

Lots of thoughts were going on.. but the happiness, for some unknown reason was still there..Finally I confessed to myself "Yes,I liked him" No,I like him..

He was not the 1st guy who caught my attention..There were few but they never met my exception..They were good..not good enough to be my kind of guy..I liked them but was not likable enough to say yes's to their proposal ..They were..well just not good enough..not good enough to touch my heart.

But he was all what I wanted..

"Not so much studious but study enough to stand on his own feet.. No goals? It's fine but should have such an approach towards his life that He'd do awesome whatever he chooses to do,Fun-loving,caring,Respective towards elder,child-like with kids, Humorist but not annoyingly funny,Serious at a time but not boring,Flirt(Harmless ones)? Don't mind but loyal to the one he'd love"..

Yes ! He was the one..

But was he for me?

Soon enough I found about him not wanting to go back,it was a lil difficult for him to be alone since he went there,he never been alone.

Somehow I wanted him to stay back for my own selfish reason but then I couldn't be so selfish,He has a career to make & for that he should go back..I kept him in my prayer,soon my prayers were answers,He decided to go back.

One day we got invitation from his parents,They had a small party over there,just family n friends type..We went,I felt the same thing which was there when we were in France ..as usual we didn't talk..our eye met few time but we were quick enough to look away..He didn't decided to go back then..After few days when my mom heard he has decided to go back,she thought to go over there & wish him best of luck & She took me also with her..but that day it was all different..I didn't find any place in his eye for me..It looked all cold..

Why? Don't know..may be I know..

May be our parents were good friends & he didn't want to make it look ugly by saying something to me..He looked a bit different..Sad & confused..may be was also avoiding me or trying to be with me like he was with others..

& I hated it.. I realized.. When the thing hurted me..I Loved him.. I loved Ranveer..But may be it was too late for me.. I can't blame him.. I didn't response to any of his approach..I didn't talk to him when he made the 1st move,I didn't open up, not even a lil bit when he tried to..How can I blame him?.. may be I was the one to blame..

He left for France,a day after we visited their house..I missed him without giving time a miss..He did call him once but I didn't pick it up,then he called me twice then I didn't pick it up…

Days went on.. With passing time the memories started fading away.. I started believing may be it was meant to be this way only..It was not love,just a infatuation.. I told myself,what a fool you are! It was the same like those "just I like" type nothing major,nothing deep..Though couldn't ignore the fact that he was one & only whom I actually liked but when the thought come across my mind may be he didn't want to things look bad between our parents,I thought it was right to be this way only..

But after months,I'm again finding myself standing where I was before,confused..when I think about him,I find myself in tears..Why? Was it really love?Did I really love Ranveer?

If It wasn't love then why it is effecting me like this? Why my heart refuse to forget it..Why I find myself close to him still when there was nothing such..

Why heart still wants to be hopeful that may be some day,someway destiny 'd bring us together..May be it is meant to be this way? Or we were never meant to be?

Lods of question but no answer but in all these thing one thing is good,I know I liked someone genuinely,He could be just a season of my life but he was definitely here for a reason in my life.Don't know if we 'd ever meet again or not but the thought I met someone like him is enough ..Still heart ache sometime with the thought may be I could have him in my life if I were a bit more open up to him..may be I lost him coz of 'me' only..

A story.. may be a love story,May be not..But it's an incomplete story & I'd like to see it complete..

………………ONE Day………………………………………………………………………………

Was it too serious?Or too boring or not much well-written?LOL

Anyway,Give your feedback :)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dkprspkritikakapoorAnikz003kittu_arshaUmIbrahimThe007ShivaniLet-It-GoNikki_Titli

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
He could just be a season of my life but he came for a reason in my life
Loved this!
Sometimes it's better to take life head on and speak out you heart, coz life after all is short.
But then again destiny weaves it's own magic.
Well written and concluded!
Enjoyed reading dear!

SahiPakdeHai.

The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Amazing ending

SahiPakdeHai.

kittu_arsha Goldie
kittu_arsha
kittu_arsha

Posted: 09 August 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
He could just be a season of my life but he came for a reason in my life!

Loved this :)

n it ws all really Well Written !

i wish i could just know what Ranveer feels for her ! But still it ws Amazingly Written !
You expressed each feeling soo Well !)

Keep Up the Good Work n Bless Us With More Of RaHi Works..hehe ! :D

SahiPakdeHai.

rocksravya11 IF-Rockerz
rocksravya11
rocksravya11

Posted: 11 August 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
vry nice plzz continuee

SahiPakdeHai.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index