India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Madhubala is just geting rockin each day:)DVD grt

prodipto18 Goldie
prodipto18
prodipto18

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
No matter how much RK is ruthless bt have to agree both Vivian and Dhrasti are performing lyk superstars.Now dhrasti future track aftr the thaapad wud be even more xcitingEvil SmileRK wil make her lyk hell,bt den only a star wil be born
Guys we hav 2 agree its really a grt and anokha story,not copied
And I must say I am now a big fan of Dhrasti,bcoz i didnt watched Geet,bt i watched PKYEK,bt Dhrasti is a fab actor,wat expressions and damn gud luks.C luks grt wid Vivian.Their hate track also carries grt amount of sizzling chemistry and god knows wat kind of chemistry dey r going 2 display as a couple in luv in futureBlushing
Eager 2 know wat wil be happening in future
WAt say guyzz

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

LilMissPerfectamee1nityassg24Moody_BarbiezulyianTheMockingBirdmadhurkkamiyalatekateprema_ksnoaccountSnakeEyesMFarah13goldrushCourageous_Leodesaitreadingworms.RaDMG25KissTheSkymanidt_areebBasiliskRolzzmandymoreSunsetglow_Darling_.EdwardCullen.kahkashansakinaxodramalovertodayzstarBefikre-chrys-

xodramalover IF-Sizzlerz
xodramalover
xodramalover

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I agree! This is an unique story. I can't wait to see tomorrow's episode and start to see how their relationship develops.
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Agree. I'm really waiting for their after shaadi track to start. DVD rocks yaar!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

latekatezulyian

mandymore IF-Sizzlerz
mandymore
mandymore

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
agree...
RaDMG25 IF-Rockerz
RaDMG25
RaDMG25

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
great post dear and completely agree Smile
Moody_Barbie Senior Member
Moody_Barbie
Moody_Barbie

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
agree... If you are hating a character bcz he is evil in show it means the actor is doing the best... Same is the case with VD... I just love his acting he is doing par excellent... Every thing about this show is unique... Drashti is fabulous actress i can say that bcz watching her from DMG and she improve bigtime... DVD doing their job with perfection... Waiting for next and the more exciting episodes
goldrush IF-Dazzler
goldrush
goldrush

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
agree drashti and vivian both are superbbbBig smile
zulyian Goldie
zulyian
zulyian

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
dd and vd doing great job as super stars

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index