Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

..Raizada.. Senior Member
..Raizada..
..Raizada..

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love
is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi was sitting at receptionist's desk this morning as she was covering for her. There hadn't been any emergencies today just a handful of appointments. She kept having to juggle between her duty as a nurse and covering for her friend.

She was putting away some paper work when an elderly man rushed in to hospital checking his watch continuously as he rushed to the desk.

"Hello dear. I have an appointment to get some stitches checked out. I have an appointment elsewhere in half an hour so if the doctor could see me first I'd never forget this favor from you. " The man requested, a hint of pleading in his voice.

Khushi wanted to do something to help this elderly man but her hands were tied, there was no way the doctor could him for another hour. She just asked the man to take a seat in the waiting room.

For the next ten minutes she observed the man and saw how worried he looked as he repeatedly glanced at his watch. Khushi look around and then at the list of appointments. There wasn't any due to show up for another twenty minutes so she walked over to the elderly man.

"Sir, if you don't mind. I could take a look at those stitches for you." Khushi kindly offered and the man nodded, quickly getting up and following her into a empty room.

She closely examined the wound and saw that it was clearly healed. She excused herself for moment as she went to grab the supplies she would need in order to remove his stitches.

As she began cleaning his wound they engaged in conversation. She questioned if his other appointment was a doctor's appointment to with he replied with a negative.

"Then what sort of appointment do you have. If you don't mind me asking sir." Khushi questioned genuinely curious now.

"Call me Amar, dear, you make me sound old with your 'sir.'" Amar joked before answering Khushi's question, "I have to go to the nursing home to have breakfast with my wife."

Khushi smiled in response and went on to inquire about her health. Amar told her that his wife is diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

Khushi had finished removing the stitches and began to quickly clean his wound as she asked if his wife would mind if he was a bit late.

He replied again in a negative, but this time his explanation shocked her,

"She no longer knows who I am. She hasn't recognized me in the last five years." Amar told her with a soft smile adorning his aged face.

Surprised Khushi asked, "And you still go see her every morning and have breakfast with her even though she has no idea who you are?"

Amar then took Khushi;s hand in his and told her with love in eyes, "She doesn't remember me and that's not her fault, but I still remember who she is."

Khushi couldn't help the tears that welled up in her eyes and she watch Amar leave. As a single tear escaped her eyes, she whispered to herself,

"That is the kind of love I want in my life."

Wow! Another OS in than an hour! I have no idea what's come over me!LOLShocked

Anyways hoped you liked it!

Please do LIKE and COMMET!

For my other works:  Arina's Index

Edited by Arina_R - 06 August 2012 at 3:17pm

The following 145 member(s) liked the above post:

auntiejirithuparnavarshaelangomeeeshhhqvashnushligidhasuganya91hukfaisha13Dlocairene95naiduNiaahuja7angelkhushiDeepikikamandalmanissj07minto12329arshi29raniii2arshifan91dancedanceRR.Ritu.Jpoojdc87DarkBecomingbollyrockstarAshiraniachahat128malios112801inluvwivARHIDarkDivarandom94Devilways1RudranivvinistarandrainbowAtyaytomndjerrynimra21sami99tmowlaPCdublinsanyukta90EvilMindedMearnavrockzzzlovebadhanspunk22nehaarshidorindakatehiraarifdivyaarnavsrsrija.singh04mit0905iLuvYellowBlondiexzyaeyshaalimterribletwistCrazy_1001priyankaacutepuppyBestesyBonhi_ipkkndjoe_arhiniaprincessPiya.DOrion_Nneverbeforerashgirl000seabeautyinspiringstarsParamjitmonalisa1234crackerszoneGlimmerpeppygeekdevishreearhi101sejket2sanaroxxcute_monaya_fanAdorableTroubleHeebssparikhMaddy1270sanny-beautifulsun_shine_girlArhiIPKKNDnareshSV_Tabs_shidin0117nazibahipkknd-fanDaRkPrInCeSsmoomin4455melihoneypepples_joyA.Hajnalmisscrazyfanincarnadinepavi1Jhalak29riafnakriti_atharv-Sanj-Hot.Pink.Heelssmitarvelanginiekdoteenchardebby_11-Garima-shonagudiasrijaaa127casker-EndlessSmile-Aisha1996Javeria3991-Stutz-ChitraF.Saraa.Jyo.Arshi.IPKHansaN--Nargis---Yuks-OmNaMaSteOmajoop--MISHTEE--Omoraboti-Iqraa-NewbiesoapfanTia.0ameena671-MKB-fffan123-ElmoFuj-...Tanu...--Amy--thulasi_arshiKaShArHi_KrishilazyleavesRasgulla_spchavvi16NestleToulousemishti_17Downhill

ajoop IF-Sizzlerz
ajoop
ajoop

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
me first ,LOL
LOLloved it,tooo goodClap

Edited by ajoop - 06 August 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Raizada..

Paramjit Goldie
Paramjit
Paramjit