How did Manvi's hair grow back so fast

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay how on earth can someones hair grow back so fast after shaving it off. 

She is still under treatment and so until she is finished with her treatment her hair should not be growing back and not at this fast pass. 

Is it a wig or real?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara786 thumbnail
Yeah exactly I was wondering the same that cancer patients hair dosen't grow back until the treatment isn't completely over and until their not cured. Does that mean Manvi is cured from cancer? I always wonder this I guess the cvs are too dumb to notice thisEdited by Amara786 - 11 years ago
Amara786 thumbnail
And it probably is her real hair in the show
Norstar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Whats very funny is that CVs are remaining completely mum about it! They won't reveal whether it is going to be shown as a wig or not -

Also, neither Dabbu  nor Beeji even bat an eyelid when they saw Maanvi with her hair back ! 

Whats up with this creative team?!
Just consider this as da 'BIGGEST BLOOPER' of dis show,and move on.๐Ÿ˜†
Amara786 thumbnail
But the show is better without bloopers it makes them different from other shows and I wish it was a wig because this blooper is keep making me think is Manvi cured from cancer?
-Dreamer- thumbnail
was thinking the same!!!๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by: Amara786

But the show is better without bloopers it makes them different from other shows and I wish it was a wig because this blooper is keep making me think is Manvi cured from cancer?

Well,sumtyms,hair start growing in da middle of Cancer-treatment,as Sruthi made a post here sum days b4.So we can assume dat Maanvi's hair have started growing too.In spite of dat,it was supposed 2 be a wig only,coz hair can't grow so long in sum weeks.But I guess,4 da constant low TRPs,CV's rushed all da tracks,and thus Mannu's hair grew long magically๐Ÿ˜†.Maanvi's 'Bandana' look won't have suited da 'Roka' track,I guess.๐Ÿ˜Š
applenpeaches thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
its obviouslly a wig... even the CVs know that hair doesnt grow so fast.. and in a few earlier sequences it was clear that it is a wig... the CVs just didnt spend any time showing that she is going to have a wig..  they assumed that the audience will make a logical conclusion... 
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly, you're right in saying that after her treatment her hair should not even be growing back at this stage. Also, another thing that struck me as odd is the fact that she changes her bandana every day - if it was her real hair surely she'd not be so shocked at the sight of it? They can't say it grew back as Kushal's hair has barely grown since he shaved it; it's a big fault on the part of the CVs.