Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ashu's Rockerzzz#18*Members Only*Friends 4 Life~ (Page 58)

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mystery-lover

Originally posted by rechzZy

Hi jaanHug
hii jaanuHug
happy to see uEmbarrassedBig smileHeart

so wht shud i do if i take music section??

me too happy to see u Embarrassed... u have to select the songs for the function and can apply it in the thread of the function till now i didn't open any thread for function but be ready Wink
ohhh... it means i need to select the songs and post the lyrics there or the song itself?

u have to select the songs then convert it to swf and post it in the thread u will post the song .. any one open the thread the song will start automatically
okay jaanu.. i'll do that EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged

Hi jaanHug
hii jaanuHug

me too happy to see u Embarrassed... u have to select the songs for the function and can apply it in the thread of the function till now i didn't open any thread for function but be ready Wink
ohhh... it means i need to select the songs and post the lyrics there or the song itself?

u have to select the songs then convert it to swf and post it in the thread u will post the song .. any one open the thread the song will start automatically

great Big smileEmbarrassed

warg

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Hi jaanHug
hii jaanuHug

great Big smileEmbarrassed
wht type of song shud i select?? wedding types or love songs??

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
we will see what songs u will select ..will see ur taste Wink... jaan .. there will be sangeet and ??? i don't know the function plz tell me 

warg

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged

we will see what songs u will select ..will see ur taste Wink... jaan .. there will be sangeet and ??? i don't know the function plz tell me 
me too dnt knw much abt  the pre marriage functions jaan.. Tongue
i think there is shagun, rokha, haldhi & sangeet.. but dnt knw the correct order dr... i'm sorryOuch

..Dreamer..

..Dreamer.. IF-Addictz
..Dreamer..
..Dreamer..

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
jaan it's ok will be sangeet and marriage only for us Wink

warg

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
jaanu i got this from a site..Embarrassed

A wedding in India is not only an exuberant affair but also holds several colorful rituals and ceremonies. Every ceremony in a wedding holds its individual character and importance. These Indian wedding ceremonies add colors and spell magic all around.

Though the main wedding function is limited to few hours on the wedding day, the pre-wedding rituals and customs go on for no less than a week. The pre-wedding rituals consist of all the customs that are done before the wedding rituals on the Mandap or the venue of marriage. Pre-wedding rituals are of immense significance because they are considered to be auspicious and propitious for the forth coming wedding ceremony.

Though people often think that only the Hindu marriage ceremonies have extensive pre-wedding rituals but you will be surprised to know that almost all the Indian marriages have the same elaborate and intricate nature with almost four or five days dedicated only to the pre-wedding rituals. The pre-wedding rituals do not always consist of serious religious ritual but also some amusing and entertaining rituals.

'Rokka' ceremony is the first and the foremost ceremony or ritual observed before the wedding. This ritual is performed at the bride's house. Rokka ceremony means that the girl and the boy are entrusted to each other. Other pre wedding ceremonies in India are 'Shagun' and 'Chunni Chadana'.

The most important pre-wedding ceremony / ritual is the ring ceremony or Mangani. At this event, the girl and the boy exchange the rings in the presence of family members and friends. The engagement ceremony or 'Mangani' is organized at the groom's place or the banquet hall. 

During the 'Mehndi' or Heena ceremony, heena is applied on the hands and feet of the bride-to-be. At the 'Haldi' ceremony, turmeric paste is applied on the hands and feet of the bride. This ceremony is similarly observed at the groom's house. 

The fun-filled 'Sangeet' ceremony, celebrated in the evening, is an important pre wedding ceremony in India. On this event, the groom's family arranges a musical entertainment show for the couple. The bride is introduced with all the members of the groom's family. Some people arranges a mega scale Sangeet ceremony at luxury hotel or banquet hall or groom's place while some make it an intimate affair including only close ones.

Edited by rechzZy - 18 August 2012 at 6:15am
warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 18 August 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged

jaan it's ok will be sangeet and marriage only for us Wink
okay jaanuLOL

Go to top