Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Ashu's Rockerzzz#18*Members Only*Friends 4 Life~ (Page 15)

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Good morning my souls n AK lovers Hug
Hv a nice day
morning jaanHug
missed u here...how ar u??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 31418

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --rianne--

Originally posted by -Priya01

Good morning my souls n AK lovers Hug
Hv a nice day
morning jaanHug
missed u here...how ar u??
am fine jaan Hug 
happy to see u Big smile
how r u?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
jaan me too happy to see u back hereBig smile
me doing better as my eye ar recovering slowy..
so when school will start in french?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 31418

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Jaan school is starting on 4 sep ovthere ...around 3 more weeks to go
 
at ur place school is resuming early naEmbarrassed
 
how was ur wk-end?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

Jaan school is starting on 4 sep ovthere ...around 3 more weeks to go
 
at ur place school is resuming early naEmbarrassed
 
how was ur wk-end?
ya its always short here..thats why i hate dutch ppl n there rulesOuch
anyways...well wk-end went fine so far..didn't do much.. what abt u?Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ziva01

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 31418

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:52am | IP Logged
happy ur eyes are recovering
 
my keyboard is really n bad state i tell u ...the key "w" isn't working ...i hv to copy n past from other phrase EmbarrassedOuchLOL can believe that ...i don't know when it ll be fix yaar ...u know i can't buy another lappy right now coz of holidays trip...i hv so many thgs to buy Embarrassed hope it ll last long as i need to watch my showsEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

Ziva01 IF-Stunnerz
Ziva01
Ziva01

Joined: 19 May 2011
Posts: 31418

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --rianne--

ya its always short here..thats why i hate dutch ppl n there rulesOuch
anyways...well wk-end went fine so far..didn't do much.. what abt u?Embarrassed
wk-end was fine dear me too hvn't done much ...calledmy mom ...and was reading a FF on Maneet ...it's writer is a gifted one ...she is writing for Rima too ...i read so many ffs but not like hers ...she is so talented...so i trying to catch up with her awesome FFs as my son was with my neighbour y'day Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 54596

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priya01

happy ur eyes are recovering
 
my keyboard is really n bad state i tell u ...the key "w" isn't working ...i hv to copy n past from other phrase EmbarrassedOuchLOL can believe that ...i don't know when it ll be fix yaar ...u know i can't buy another lappy right now coz of holidays trip...i hv so many thgs to buy Embarrassed hope it ll last long as i need to watch my showsEmbarrassed
oh i can understand.. y'day nite my lappy stopped workin suddenly but glady it
recoverd fast.. was some error on itConfused .. yup even i watch many shows online
like ipkknd n MB.. btw how do u like LMYAM so far?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Friends Creative Thread @ 1... (Invities only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33

Author: Soonaali   Replies: 260   Views: 49569

Soonaali 260 49569 11 February 2013 at 5:30pm by abhijeet.bhai
ShiRan CC #2 : More Members :D <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: anku-   Replies: 1170   Views: 57177

anku- 1170 57177 03 August 2012 at 1:49pm by nm21
*Mahi's Friends For Life 5* *Hugs everyone*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -Mystery-   Replies: 1195   Views: 34873

-Mystery- 1195 34873 03 February 2012 at 6:59pm by -Mystery-
IF-Rockerzzz

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -DarkFantasy-   Replies: 69   Views: 3029

-DarkFantasy- 69 3029 24 May 2010 at 1:01am by sharonyaqoob
Fake as friends OR Real friends?!

2 3

Author: PaRoOoOoOo   Replies: 17   Views: 4610

PaRoOoOoOo 17 4610 02 May 2008 at 2:18pm by kimmu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index