~Ashu's Rockerzzz#18*Members Only*Friends 4 Life~ - Page 22

Posted: 11 years ago
me missing anjuu so much our cutieee babee
Originally posted by mystery-lover

me onlyyy onlyyy ipkknd hahahahaha will catch up with lmyam soon πŸ˜›... ipkknd is rocking πŸ˜› love the way and the snake is backkk
yess even me like ipkknd more these days..ya snake is back n seems he never left from thereπŸ˜†

Originally posted by --rianne--

ohh even meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† she is so funny..am loving her more n more.. she is doing awesom i tell u
they way she was worried abt their sughaag raat.. it just crack u upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yes and the thing make me smile and laugh when asr said what happen khushi ?? r u ok ??? hhh of course she is not ok

yes yes i will πŸ˜‰ so soon may be after some days πŸ˜‰
oh so happy ti hear.. it will rock i tell u my darlingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

yess even me like ipkknd more these days..ya snake is back n seems he never left from thereπŸ˜†

yes πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  can't wait for today epi heheh...love i may leave in awhile as i have to make the breakfast for the family  but we will end this thread tonight ok??

me missing anjuu so much our cutieee babee
i scrapped to tell her to come here as she is still a memeber.. then she said she will leave IF
but i aks why..will miss n all.. so today she scrapped back again n said she decise to stay ..
but just a little inactiveπŸ˜ƒ.. so lets see..

oh so happy ti hear.. it will rock i tell u my darlingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

hello hi bye bye lolzzz

yes and the thing make me smile and laugh when asr said what happen khushi ?? r u ok ??? hhh of course she is not ok
ya its so funny.. i love shows where u can laugh alot like IPK..n in DEK used to be funny as well..
now i find it more interesting with this dadi..u remember that scene where dadi ask where that snake was to mamiji then NK came ..it was so funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

i scrapped to tell her to come here as she is still a memeber.. then she said she will leave IF
but i aks why..will miss n all.. so today she scrapped back again n said she decise to stay ..
but just a little inactiveπŸ˜ƒ.. so lets see..

let's make a surprise for her and for nityah what say ??

ya its so funny.. i love shows where u can laugh alot like IPK..n in DEK used to be funny as well..
now i find it more interesting with this dadi..u remember that scene where dadi ask where that snake was to mamiji then NK came ..it was so funny..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

yes when he said u afraid me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†